User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paragon-Opened a Pill-Suspicious

So one of my Paragon pills went through the wash, opened it up cuz I was curious what it looked like. Just a white powder. So, i took a pill that hadn't gone through the wash and opened it up and it was just an off white powder with what looked like like little light brownish flakes. I know a lot of supplements are just a white powder, but all these herbs I would've thought it would look a little different. Am i just paranoid? Here's the profile.

Vitamin D-3 1,000 IU 250%
    Urtica Dioica Extract 334 mg **
    Prunella Vulgaris Extract 234 mg **
    Euonymus Alatus Extract 200 mg **
    Forskolin 50% 34 mg **
    Menaquinone-4 10 mg **
    N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid 10 mg

that's just one pill
    Last edited by nate3993; 11-25-2012 at 07:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is the companies reputation? Loyal following to the brand or a few of its products? Who knows, maybe a majority of those powders are of the same consistency, and blend to well together?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new company, but the owner seemed like a stand up guy. people were asking how they did their extracts and the owner was more than willing to come back with a lot of info. also he said that on one of their extracts they couldn't claim 95%, but noted that it's dam near impossible and that most claiming it are are being dishonest, so they seem like a solid company. the company is PNI. i will say though that a ton of people say their pre workout prodigy is the shit. i mean, i notice some great pumps, and increased agression, but no crazy high libido like what i was expecting from just the NMDA alone. who knows

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I have no idea how the colors should appear. I have heard decent things about PNI, but no experience with the products myself or their owners.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering that they are extracts of the herbs, and not actually ground up herbs, they could be a crystalline white color. I understand your concern, though. I think if you'll feel most comfortable, though, if you hear it straight from the owner of PNI. Try asking him.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Considering that they are extracts of the herbs, and not actually ground up herbs, they could be a crystalline white color. I understand your concern, though. I think if you'll feel most comfortable, though, if you hear it straight from the owner of PNI. Try asking him.
    ahhhhhh. i see what ur saying. and the little flakes could be the forskolin. that's probably what it is. i was just also hoping for a crazy high libido like others had talked about with intimidate, and since it had all the other goodies in it too, i thought i would've felt a little more from it. oh well.