User Tag List

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    I think you made the best decision man. Keep doing what you're doing. Maybe you should stop herbs for a month and then take again. I also don't think it's a good idea to take anything for sleep, it will eventually get better with your protocol.

If you want you can call me on Skype. Joocar2 is my address.
    Following cdnuts protocol is the way to reverse pfs. I achieved 75% once and then I started taking progesterone cream thinking that would accelerate my recovery, huge mistake.

The herbs stopped working for me, so I decided to stop and restart later to see if I will improve even more.
    Appreciate all of that man! I think I took down my skype, but I can put it back up easy.

And yea... I was gonna use a sleep supplement Maxoutt777 recommended, but then found out i'm allergic to like 1-3 of the ingredients in it... so that was probably wasted money lol now I'm just gonna keep trying to sleep how I regularly have been doing...
    NAKED, COLD, AND WITH THE ROOM DARK AF

I definitely wanna continue on the herbs; They've given me feats of energy I haven't had in a WHIIIIIIILE and I think they may have also healed up my adrenals really well again as I'm able to take caffeine without shutting down now. I'm also putting on weight and muscle by the week and it's freaking awesome.

I feel so close!!!! Can I please just get my face, skin and sleep back to normal xD

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Appreciate all of that man! I think I took down my skype, but I can put it back up easy.

And yea... I was gonna use a sleep supplement Maxoutt777 recommended, but then found out i'm allergic to like 1-3 of the ingredients in it... so that was probably wasted money lol now I'm just gonna keep trying to sleep how I regularly have been doing...
    NAKED, COLD, AND WITH THE ROOM DARK AF

I definitely wanna continue on the herbs; They've given me feats of energy I haven't had in a WHIIIIIIILE and I think they may have also healed up my adrenals really well again as I'm able to take caffeine without shutting down now. I'm also putting on weight and muscle by the week and it's freaking awesome.

I feel so close!!!! Can I please just get my face, skin and sleep back to normal xD
    I know How you feel, I think sleep is going to improve with The herbs too. Mine is a little bit strange too, but I'm getting morning wood more and more often, but its like I wake up in The middle of The night with morning wood. I reached a very close recovery once and I remember that this is The first sign of morning wood appearing, then it will be closer and closer to The time you actually wake up, this is The same thing with The sleep, it will sincronize to only One waking up and with a strong morning wood.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    So... update.

I've officially decided I will not be partaking in using the pro-hormone CD mentioned.

You guys for fun can compare me and Maxoutt777's results here in the forums, as we had both basically done the exact same regime up to this point.

The reason I refuse to take a PH for now is because I want no one to look at me, my gains, and my health, and point to steroids as the way I achieved it. When people see the shape I'm in and the kind of person I am, I want them to realize I'm an animal with or without steroids... not, "Oh, well he only achieved that kind of body/health because of steroids".

So for now, I will be continuing taking herbs, creatine HCL, manipulating HGH through intermittent fasting, meditating, working out, taking cold showers, juicing from time to time, and will probably be introducing a sleep agent because that is still one area of recovery I'm lacking in.

My wit has gone up, my motivation has gone up, my strength has gone up, my lower abdominal fat seemed to have diminished a little bit even though I'm bulking, and I've been waking up with morning wood on a pretty regular basis now and am going to go get my test checked soon again (was 470ish I think 2-3 months ago).

I think I can do this guys. Stay tuned.
    You are not taking a prohormone cause you a worried someone may think you are on "steroids" whether than actually caring about fully recovering from PFS?...really....who the hell cares at this point..are you sure you even have PFS?
    Last edited by TubZy; 08-29-2016 at 06:58 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys I'm on the protocol too but can't use the R-andro anymore because it causes my gums to recede... I used it a while ago and the same thing happened. I have 2 unopened bottles that I can sell to anyone, name your price. Other than that I'm seeing slow progress with the herbs, have around 20 now. Do you guys think I should use Andractim as a substitue to the R-andro? Any suggestions would be appreciated

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markuss View Post
    Hey guys I'm on the protocol too but can't use the R-andro anymore because it causes my gums to recede... I used it a while ago and the same thing happened. I have 2 unopened bottles that I can sell to anyone, name your price. Other than that I'm seeing slow progress with the herbs, have around 20 now. Do you guys think I should use Andractim as a substitue to the R-andro? Any suggestions would be appreciated
    Maybe try Epi-Andro as a substitute to the R-Andro. That's odd that you mention that because I'm pretty sure I noticed the same thing. But they appear to be back to normal after using it......I did use to use smokeless tobacco as well, so could just be my mind playing tricks with me. My gums look fine at the moment though.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine are still receded from my last cycle, probably one of the few to get side effects from it. I'll look in to Epi-Andro and Andractim for now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +6 Month Update for Everyone:

So I took CDNuts advice for the most part (minus the prohormones and cutting alcohol entirely) for a few months and saw some pretty nice improvements. The fast + herbs combo gave me enough energy to hit the gym gradually again, slowly. I felt tired and fatigued at first, but my body adapted overtime like it always used to, and now, I've become almost stronger than I ever was (give me one more month ;] ). My sleep has also improved for the most part... every few weeks or so I'll get a random spurt of insomnia where I only sleep like 5 hours... but normally it's back to like 6.5-8 again, which is really nice. And for those of you who actually followed me will remember, I never actually suffered from the ED part of PFS, so I still have been able to perform whenever the time arose, and that hasn't changed. I will say though, if you do suffer from that, those herbs will probably do something for you, as they made me even hornier and harder than normal, and I used them at one point to help elevate my test levels back up nearly 150-200 points, alongside meditation, working out, and cold showers.

Things I still currently suffer from are minor brainfog, testicular shrinkage, penile shrinkage (when flaccid), loose facial skin, and dark circles under eyes.

I think i'm continuing to improve now overtime (at least hopeful), but still not sure what part of the puzzle I'm missing. My face and balls seem to be the only real, daily reminder that my body still isn't full recovered yet. I'm convinced CDsNuts protocol works for some, but not all, not based on just my case (because obviously I haven't followed it 100% to the T), but from hearing other's experiences as well. Even if it doesn't fullllllly heal all of you though, I'd def. recommend at the LEAST trying the juice or water fast, cycling some herbs, doing daily meditation, getting some sort of gut testing done (I personally did a stool analysis test), as well as seeing if you may have any food allergies you don't know of. I went and got checked and found out I was allergic to a couple different things I had no idea were not agreeing with my body. Everything in my current protocol, I KNOW will help most anyone reading this though. There's pretty much no harm in any of this unless you're allergic to something I mention, or you suffer from injury/some bodily handicap that won't allow you to exercise.

Anyways, my current regimen is basically:
    > working out 4-5 days a week
    > preparing myself for adequate sleep (basically trying to go to bed around the same time, and making sure I'll at least get 7-8 hours in)
    > meditation or head massages (12-15 minutes daily)
    > eating probiotic type foods (kombucha, sauerkraut)
    > gluten free, dairy free, grain free (minus white rice), corn free diet (corn is an allergy of mine. You might not have to take it that extreme)
    > organic type soap
    > No shampoo (chemicals all up INNNNNN dat ish. Probably part of the reason you started losing hair in the first place!)
    > organic type deodorant
    > filtered or spring water

Finally kicking alcohol out for good these days and gonna try and purchase some more good probiotic pills as well to go along with this. Any other suggestions you guys would give me?
    Last edited by Atticas; 11-23-2016 at 07:42 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It always seems to not work fully for the people who don't do it 100%.....shocker

It was designed the way it was for a reason. It always works for people who work it. For the people who pick and choose what parts they are going to do, they get what they decide to put in.

You yourself are only a few months in and have a nice long list of benefits. Imagine going all in for a year.

As I always say, you get what you put in. The program can't not work....it's based on the fundamental laws of nature. Your body has no choice but to heal if you adhere long enough.

The guys that say it doesn't work are always the guys that aren't doing it correctly.....always.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In regards to your brain fog.... You need to check out the Wim Hof method. it's meditation on steroids and works much quicker then the traditional meditation technique. It works even better then holosync, imo. Add this breathing exercise to your daily regimen preferable first thing in the morning before having your herbs and caffeine and then another time later on in the afternoon.

Concerning everything else....just keep doing what you're doing and it will sort itself out. This of course if you quit alcohol for the time being as well. You know that is absolutely the worst thing for your sleep patterns anyway.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    In regards to your brain fog.... You need to check out the Wim Hof method. it's meditation on steroids and works much quicker then the traditional meditation technique. It works even better then holosync, imo. Add this breathing exercise to your daily regimen preferable first thing in the morning before having your herbs and caffeine and then another time later on in the afternoon.

Concerning everything else....just keep doing what you're doing and it will sort itself out. This of course if you quit alcohol for the time being as well. You know that is absolutely the worst thing for your sleep patterns anyway.
    I'm definitely gonna work to cut out alcohol entirely for a few months now. I was scared to before cuz of my friend circle, but I've kind of distanced myself now and it'll be a lot less tempting.

And sure thing man! I'll check out the wim hof tonight. Meditation has been great for me as it is