User Tag List

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    I'm definitely gonna work to cut out alcohol entirely for a few months now. I was scared to before cuz of my friend circle, but I've kind of distanced myself now and it'll be a lot less tempting.

And sure thing man! I'll check out the wim hof tonight. Meditation has been great for me as it is
    This is going to take it to the next level, for sure.

And I find when people don't put an arbitrary timeline on their alcohol abstinence it tends to go much smoother. You don't want to make up a time frame of a couple months and then you're kind of just waiting for that time to get there...it almost takes you out of the moment. You may only need a couple months or you may need longer.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-23-2016 at 05:01 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw CDN, I noticed you mentioned taking caffeine.

Was that just assuming that most everyone drinks coffee during the day or do you recommend a certain amount of caffeine every morning

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Btw CDN, I noticed you mentioned taking caffeine.

Was that just assuming that most everyone drinks coffee during the day or do you recommend a certain amount of caffeine every morning
    Taking a small amount of caffeine with your herbs on an empty stomach really helps kick start the effects. If you can't handle caffeine, then stay away from it. Depending on where guys with their anxiety, some can take it, and some can't
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey CDN, quick question for you concerning the Wim Hof Method..

When he says the breathing exercise can be repeated for 3 rounds, does he mean start over and do the 30 deep breathes over again, or is he just referring to the long end breath where you hold your breathe for 10 seconds?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey CDN, quick question for you concerning the Wim Hof Method..

When he says the breathing exercise can be repeated for 3 rounds, does he mean start over and do the 30 deep breathes over again, or is he just referring to the long end breath where you hold your breathe for 10 seconds?
    One round is composed of the 30-40 deep breathes, the exhale and hold, and then the big deep breath in and hold.....THAT is one round. One complete exercise is three of these rounds although I like to do four or five in a row to get me to my happy place.

You can do it for an hour or more, over and over and over again. I like to do that once or twice a week if I have the time. It's amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so just to update everyone... thanks to user TubZy, I am now taking DHEA/Pregnenolone/5a-DHP, which all have different benefits for us. You can read more about Preg and 5a-DHP in this thread:

5a-DHP

Anyways, I will admit, I have been slacking on the herbs, water, meditation and gym lately.

My mind has been kind of shifted elsewhere recently as I now have a gf I've been dating for about 2 1/2 weeks. She's been great for my self-esteem though I will say, and my depression is definitely lifted.

But now that she's in the picture, I've kind of been even more encouraged to lift this curse so to speak lol so today, I'm buying the old gallon of water, gonna take an herb, take those supps, and try to start this off again stronger than before.

Wish me luck! And as always, feel free to leave me any words of advice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^ Following this message, I will also speak on where my results are so far after how long i've used the herbs and now introducing these new supps:

Better sleep (while taking Glycine at night) and better memory/cognitive function.

Skin quality is still not great, and testicles still shrunken, but I have hope this will pass someday soon as well.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^^^^ Following this message, I will also speak on where my results are so far after how long i've used the herbs and now introducing these new supps:

Better sleep (while taking Glycine at night) and better memory/cognitive function.

Skin quality is still not great, and testicles still shrunken, but I have hope this will pass someday soon as well.
    You realize you're running exogenous hormones, right? You know that is going to have an effect on testicular size and natural output.....right?

It is also somewhat counter productive to run hormones and herbs at the same time. Pick one or the other. You're just not going to get all from the herbs while running any kind of hormones regardless how "light" they may be.

Good news on the woman. That can only help your situation.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-04-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You realize you're running exogenous hormones, right? You know that is going to have an effect on testicular size and natural output.....right?

It is also somewhat counter productive to run hormones and herbs at the same time. Pick one or the other. You're just not going to get all from the herbs while running any kind of hormones regardless how "light" they may be.

Good news on the woman. That can only help your situation.
    Was not aware taking light exogenous hormones would really effect testicular size that much. I'm very new to taking any kind of hormones, you know that x''D

And I thought you were basically recommending me continue with the herbs while taking this other stuff? Must have took it out of context.

Would you recommend me doing say a month on this stuff then, and then a month off or something like that?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Need help overcoming hopefully my final stages of PFS

Was not aware taking light exogenous hormones would really effect testicular size that much. I'm very new to taking any kind of hormones, you know that x''D

And I thought you were basically recommending me continue with the herbs while taking this other stuff? Must have took it out of context.

Would you recommend me doing say a month on this stuff then, and then a month off or something like that?
    If you're intent on running the hormones then yes, it would make more sense than running them concurrently.

And your testicles are already somewhat atrophied according to you, so yes, every little bit makes a difference.

Running any kind of hormones isn't going to help add size to your testicles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk