Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Good luck with that man.

I did a juice/water fast successfully, but I took the entire week off xD Can't imagine doing it while working or completing school work or whatever...

And yea man, I'm excited to see what happens. I was gonna try and hold off on the pro-hormone cycling if I could, but now that I've done exogenous hormones and unknowingly taking a steroid from Dr. Shippen, if I don't get way better within a month or two, I figure I'll jump on that wagon as well. I'm hopeful about my results here though with 5a-DHP and Preg!

No doubt! The juice feast isnt gonna be easy, but I look forward to it.

I read some of your posts from awhile back, about wanting to stay "natural" and avoid pro hormones for as long as possible. I can understand that mentality. I was the same way for awhile myself. But things changed, when i saw what the side effects of this drug have done to me in certain situations, and i literally saw my own life flash right before my eyes. I trained in the gym natural for over a decade, and have reached my own genetic potential several times. Ive taken breaks in between too. I peaked out at ages 22, 26, 27, 28, and 30. I always reached a certain point, and i dont seem to go any further. But the levels ive reached naturally, i am proud of it. But over time.... due to my pfs situation.... simply going to the gym, and a combination of already reaching my genetic natural potential many times, just lost its spice. I could have my best physique in the world, and i have, but it never got me happiness, and where i truly wanted to be in life, thanks to the side effects of pfs.

When you think about it, there is nothing more UN-natural than propecia/finasteride. No point being in tip top shape, while having pfs sides/sexual sides at the same time. So im over the whole wanting to avoid pro hormones thing now. Waaaay past that at this point... when you look at the whole bigger picture. fuck propecia.
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-03-2017 at 01:37 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GUISE.

GUISE, I THINK I'VE HIT A BREAKTHROUGH.

I'm not sure what to point to here... I've mean I've been doing random variations of the CDN protocol for monthssss (forgetting some things at times, being religious about others), but i'm now seeing further progress and I'm not sure what to point to!!

The progress is..... Last night, I realized I couldn't see big, stressed looking veins under my eyes anymore, and this morning they weren't there either!!!! This has been around for like 2 years plus!!! On top of that, my energy has been seeming a bit better! My mental clarity is firing back!

Again, i'm not sure what to attribute to it.... what's changed for me maybe in the last 3 weeks:

> Starting taking the magnesium and B complexes I forgot CDN mentioned
    > I've been continuously taking 5a-DHP and Pregnenolone (finally dropped the DHEA out of it by TubZy suggestion)(Also, upping the dosage of 5a-DHP to higher amounts for a few more days/weeks)
    > Started taking melatonin at night (alongside Glycine)
    > Quit my high-stress job
    > Juicing in the morning (finally cut back some of my monthly expenses, so now I can afford to do this daily!)(juicing carrots, beets, celery, cucumber, and apples or oranges)

MAN OH MAN!!! I'm looking forward to the progress still to come!!!

THANK YOU CDN, TUBZY AND MAXOUTT777!!!!
    Last edited by Atticas; 03-03-2017 at 10:26 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey you guys, just wanted to give you all a much due update after about 5 months of going missing in the forums.

I honestly almost didn't want to ever come back to here until I was fully recovered, but I guess I should at least update you guys and thank you for those of you who cared enough about me and my progress to inbox me over that time.

So anyways, to cut to the chase here, I basically feel how I did about a year ago. Some things have gotten better, and some things have stayed pretty bad. The things that got better were my mental clarity, my ability to sleep, my overall well-being and happiness, and my strength after really getting into CDN's herb cycle as well parts of his old protocol (I say old because I can see now from his new website that the protocol has evolved into an even bigger picture that may help everyone even more)

What I can tell you for sure has helped me:
    > Making an effort to get good sleep
    > Cold showers
    > Zinc, Vitamin D, and Magnesium supplements (holy hell, my libido after taking zinc and vitamin D btw O___O)
    > Herb cycling with most of the recommendations CDN has up on his site
    > fasting for like 5-7 days... did something. (I'm not sure exactly what but I know it did because I broke out INSANELY all over my back after like the last day. HGH must have gone nuts or something...)
    > drinking lots of water (for those of you struggling with energy, this gives you a burst of energy you can really feel after drinking so much)
    > getting sun (vitamin D and a nice tan can boost confidence)
    > juicing
    > meditation
    > finding something to take passion in and focusing on it a lot (kind of works as another way of keeping your brain healthy like meditation, in that you do something that pulls your focus off your constant personal anxiety/struggle)
    > weightlifting (boosting T as well as gaining confidence really helps)

Things that have not gotten fully better:
    > dick still acts weird at times, getting caught in weird semi-chub/flaccid states (still can pull erections though. No ED was ever caught from it strange enough)
    > still have the wrinkles around my elbows from muscle atrophy and dark circles around my eyes from fat atrophy
    > still also have loose skin and in general, skin health not where it should be at age 26 I feel

So with this all being said guys, I want to give you guys hope. Listen, I know it's been almost 3 years for me now going through this, but I've chosen to make my mistakes. I've drank alcohol and thrown off my balance from time to time. I've accidentally eaten foods with things I'm allergic to in them. And i've fallen off the regime multiple times when I've gotten busy or just lazy (which the last part is very easy to fall into. This regime CDN put out is work, and sometimes it's hard to stick through!) Don't be like how I've been. If you really stick to the regime (even heaven forbid without the prohormones), I think you will find great progress, but you have to stick to it daily. A lot of people think if you really stick to a proper regime with this thing, that you could heal up between maybe 6 months - year, and I know that sounds long for some of you guys out there that are still pretty young and just caught this terrible curse, but believe me, going MIA for 6 months or so to get your full health back versus trying to live the same life you lived before for YEARS to come KNOWING your health is in a sucky state, SUCKS worse. If you can stick it out, you won't regret it later.

And as for all of you that were very concerned with facial changes that hit me up as well, I can confidently tell you I believe even this can pass as well. The premature wrinkling, the dark circles, etc. I too panicked very hard when it happened to me, and it still pains me from time to time to see that my facial problems are still there from this drug, BUT, I can also tell you I've read where people have healed from it (CDN, Mew, Past Recoveries, and even one guy who was just getting somethings right). And believe it or not, from time to time, even I myself wake up and see some things temporarily get better. It is possible, and it's not an irreversible curse you're dealing with here, nor the premature facial or bodily aging, so don't worry so much. Stick to this regime guys. Go hard. Fight to regain who you once were, except this time, come back even better than
    before!

And as my last comment I make on this post before I go, to the guys who suffer fromm different effects of PFS and spew venom at other people for mostly going through facial issues and other side effects instead of ED, LISTEN, I understand ED f*cking sucks.... but DON'T go dick measuring your problems with the other members to try and make them feel stupid or like their problems aren't real issues. It is HELLA F*CKING HARD to look in the mirror everyday and see a face that's distorted, unhealthy looking, and unnaturally, rapidly declining because of ONE mistake you made in your life, and try and somehow keep a positive outlook on life. I was 24 and a good looking guy with dreams and hopes just like a lot of you, and I slowly within days watched my eyes sink, and then watched my whole face fall apart slowly while I began suffering PFS. You wanna talk about being embarassed your dick doesn't work with a girl? I was embarrassed to even leave my house! To see people I knew! To try and talk to any girl I might have interest in! To look anyone in the face anymore, and I worked in customer service! I'm not saying it's on the same level as ED or that it's even worse than ED, BUT WHAT I AM SAYING, is that it's a real freakin issue and I just want you guys to realize that and stop making other members feel worse about themselves for being concerned about it. I know we can be sour from what we're all going through, but we need to support each other, share some level of empathy for one another, and remain positive for one another. So with that being said, guys, this site has been known as a place of hope and positivity for those suffering from PFS. Let's remember that, and try and keep it this way, by helping push our fellow members out of their funks, and helping each other all push our way to recovery. Until next time, I wish you all a not-so-distant recovery, and thanks again for all your support.
    Last edited by Atticas; 08-27-2017 at 09:54 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi atticas, how are you now? an update would really help! thanks!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    A few things.....

Honestly....it doesn't sound like your really suffering that much given what you just wrote. If you have the desire to go get fucked up on the beach, you must not really be in the shit as much as some other people or I was at the time.

And.....you shouldn't start right in with the herbs after the juice feast. Too soon. You should get refed for a month or so and after about the two week mark of solid food, you should start your calisthenics routine.

And....you only want to take each herb ONE day and then go onto the next one.
    Why? I thought we were to start the herbs straight after the fasts/feasts?