User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    You can't drink. You don't need it to have fun either. If you absolutely must use some kinda substance try kratom, phenibut and although I've never tried it and therefore can't recommend it myself I've heard grapeape speak highly of kavakava. Honestly though man you need to eat, sleep and breath this particular "cure" for it to work. Big secret is, it's not a cure at all really, it's giving your body the absolute perfect environment to heal itself... Drinking will set you back and it's not worth it.. And altering your consciousness at all when you're really trying to pay attention to really subtle clues at all just makes it so much harder than it needs to be.
    Alright... I get what you guys are saying.

Sorry for my preposed disloyalty to the protocol here. I've just been trying to get out more and live more like a normal person instead of what I did basically all last year. You guys are right though; I shouldn't be drinking. I know my friend says he'll be cool with it, but he's always the kind of person who loves to drink so it's just gonna be awkward.

Still though, in order for my friends to finally have the full version of their friend back, I need to do this.

Thanks everyone. I'll keep everyone updated.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post

Sorry for my preposed disloyalty to the protocol here. I've just been trying to get out more and live more like a normal person instead of what I did basically all last year. You guys are right though; I shouldn't be drinking. I know my friend says he'll be cool with it, but he's always the kind of person who loves to drink so it's just gonna be awkward.

Still though, in order for my friends to finally have the full version of their friend back, I need to do this.

Good man.

It's good that you've got the herbs but remember the cleanse and the dietary changes are the biggest parts to the regime from what I have gathered.

Also, keep taking your probiotics (VSL#3) and s. boulardii. English would recommend s boulardii for you based on posts over at the waste site.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loads of people give up drink completely. One of my best friends is teetotal and she is the most popular of a social group that is otherwise full of heavy social drinkers. It can be done, it's just a change of mindset issue, and if your friends are in any way unsupportive, then you need new friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Good man.

It's good that you've got the herbs but remember the cleanse and the dietary changes are the biggest parts to the regime from what I have gathered.

Also, keep taking your probiotics (VSL#3) and s. boulardii. English would recommend s boulardii for you based on posts over at the waste site.
    Dude, how in the world did you get your hands on Ethical Nutrients IBS Support? Like every site I go to that used to sell it says something about it being low stock and that I should visit local stores near me lol

I've continued taking the VSL#3 currently and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Any substitute for the EN IBS Support you'd recommend?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, how in the world did you get your hands on Ethical Nutrients IBS Support? Like every site I go to that used to sell it says something about it being low stock and that I should visit local stores near me lol

I've continued taking the VSL#3 currently and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Any substitute for the EN IBS Support you'd recommend?
    It's widely available in all stores in Australia (I'm unsure about the States).

If you're taking VSL#3, you're getting 30 billion of plantarum out of that - so no need to get the IBS support too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    It's widely available in all stores in Australia (I'm unsure about the States).

If you're taking VSL#3, you're getting 30 billion of plantarum out of that - so no need to get the IBS support too.
    Alright, I'll just stick with the VSL#3 then.

GOD I'm ready to do this already. This wait sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quick question for everyone btw,

Can someone please link me some articles/research on the benefits of juice fasting?

I just wanna know I have solid reasoning for doing this going in. I told someone I was gonna go on this fast and they sent me a link basically trying to discredit the whole idea -___-

I'm still planning on going through with it nevertheless. I can do more research on my own later but I'm at work right now about to come back from lunch break

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    quick question for everyone btw,

Can someone please link me some articles/research on the benefits of juice fasting?

I just wanna know I have solid reasoning for doing this going in. I told someone I was gonna go on this fast and they sent me a link basically trying to discredit the whole idea -___-

I'm still planning on going through with it nevertheless. I can do more research on my own later but I'm at work right now about to come back from lunch break
    smh

This is growing tiresome.

If you're going to try and find reasons not do do something, in most cases you always will. Do me a favor..... Stop pming me so many questions if you're not going to follow my advice.

Stop wasting time and just do the damn thing already. Jesus.....

It is very clear after your numerous posts you're not ready. You just keep posting these things that jump out at everyone on the other side of this that you're completely dragging your feet.

This person that you told about your juice feast.....are they experienced doing these things? Have they done several extended fasts on water and juice? Are they suffering from pfs? I'm curious.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-21-2016 at 05:31 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    smh

If you're going to try and find reasons not do do something, in most cases you always will. Do me a favor..... Stop pming me so many questions if you're not going to follow my advice.

It is very clear after your numerous posts you're not ready. You just keep posting these things that jump out at everyone on the other side of this that you're completely dragging your feet.

This person that you told about your juice feast.....are they experienced doing these things? Have they done several extended fasts on water and juice? Are they suffering from pfs? I'm curious.
    Atticas, he's right. You have to just do it. Don't tell anyone what you are doing, keep it all to yourself. People will criticise and tell you not to do what you are doing as they have no idea about what you are going through and what you need to do.

This is a battle you must win. No one else is going to do it for you. There is absolutely zero point sharing any of it with outsiders. I do not tell anyone what I do. I go to restaurants all the time with mates but don't eat. I cop it for not eating and get lots of questions, but I don't care. I am on a mission and peer pressure and people's questions and judgements are not going to stop me. You have to adopt a single minded approach to this where you freeze everything and everyone else out and do what you need to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    smh

I LITERALLY just said I'm still going through with it; All I was asking for was some research/scientific reasoning behind what I'm doing, or I suppose you'd rather my response be to everyone "Oh, well some guy on the internet told me to". Practically the only reason i'm even CONSIDERING going through with this is because other people claim to have healed from your same protocol, certainly not because of any huge body of scientific detail you've proposed here.

So yea, forgive me for asking questions, forgive me for wanting to have a few more drinks with a friend before I go cold turkey the rest of the year, and forgive me for questioning whether I could possibly take a better quality supplement than one of the ones you suggested.

Tell me though, WTF part of thousands of dollars spent in trying to cure this over the last year and a half says "Not ready" to you? WTF does visiting 6 different doctors, even flying out to see one make you think I "don't really want this"? What part of the fact that I stated I already purchased goddamn near $300 worth of your supplement list says I won't go through with it? Or the fact that the juicer's already sitting in my kitchen? I'm not scared of your stupid paleo diet, I've BEEN borderline on it for 5 years, and I'm CERTAINLY not scared of any of the exercise you mention considering I've worked out religiously since I was 14. Frankly, you seriously don't know who the hell you're talking to.

Look, I already told you the due date for this starts in May after I get back from the beach with a friend, which BTW, is part of an 11 day vacation I took JUST to do this juice fast you all claim is so important but don't give me any real scientific detail behind. Regardless, it will happen. I will go through with it. You all go ahead and keep doubting me and giving me your stupid fucking high-horse, condescending responses and believe me, I will come out stronger than you ever goddamn imagined. I was a fucking fit, energetic beast before all this happened, and I will be again, with or without you all believing in me.

I'll update this thread after I start the fast or something, but don't expect a response from me for a while after this. I tried to come at this respectfully and kind, but the elitism horseshit in these forums is pissing me off. I'm not sucking anyone's egotistical, cyber dick to heal from this.
    Last edited by Atticas; 04-21-2016 at 11:30 PM.