User Tag List

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    I LITERALLY just said I'm still going through with it; All I was asking for was some research/scientific reasoning behind what I'm doing, or I suppose you'd rather my response be to everyone "Oh, well some guy on the internet told me to". Practically the only reason i'm even CONSIDERING going through with this is because other people claim to have healed from your same protocol, certainly not because of any huge body of scientific detail you've proposed here.

So yea, forgive me for asking questions, forgive me for wanting to have a few more drinks with a friend before I go cold turkey the rest of the year, and forgive me for questioning whether I could possibly take a better quality supplement than one of the ones you suggested.

Tell me though, WTF part of thousands of dollars spent in trying to cure this over the last year and a half says "Not ready" to you? WTF does visiting 6 different doctors, even flying out to see one make you think I "don't really want this"? What part of the fact that I stated I already purchased goddamn near $300 worth of your supplement list says I won't go through with it? Or the fact that the juicer's already sitting in my kitchen? I'm not scared of your stupid paleo diet, I've BEEN borderline on it for 5 years, and I'm CERTAINLY not scared of any of the exercise you mention considering I've worked out religiously since I was 14. Frankly, you seriously don't know who the hell you're talking to.

Look, I already told you the due date for this starts in May after I get back from the beach with a friend, which BTW, is part of an 11 day vacation I took JUST to do this juice fast you all claim is so important but don't give me any real scientific detail behind. Regardless, it will happen. I will go through with it. You all go ahead and keep doubting me and giving me your stupid fucking high-horse, condescending responses and believe me, I will come out stronger than you ever goddamn imagined. I was a fucking fit, energetic beast before all this happened, and I will be again, with or without you all believing in me.

I'll update this thread after I start the fast or something, but don't expect a response from me for a while after this. I tried to come at this respectfully and kind, but the elitism horseshit in these forums is pissing me off. I'm not sucking anyone's egotistical, cyber dick to heal from this.
    Mate, settle. Yes, it might appear people are being hard on you. But it is being done for your own good. These guys have been where you are and have got themselves out of it. They are the best to speak to on this issue. The reason they may seem to be hard on you is that they have had hundreds of other people come to them for advice only to ignore their advice completely, implements parts and not all of what they say, or give up after a short period. These people then say the protocol didn't work. You've got to see it would be a source of frustration for Cdnuts when this happens.

Also, Cdnuts doesn't need anything from you. But you are after advice from him. Generally, when someone needs something off another person, you shouldn't speak to the person like that even if you think you have been harshly treated.

In regards to scientific detail, you aren't going to get that from Cdnuts or probably anyone. No one knows what pfs is for sure and probably never will. You have to place your faith in his protocol and live it. I understand it will be hard, but life is hard and nothing comes easy. It's a matter of how much you want this.

In terms of other people and their advice, there will always be some people that say something is good and another set of people who say the same thing is bad. For all Cdnuts has said, there could be some expert who says it is not the right approach. This doesn't make the expert right (far from it, in fact). It just shows that you will never find a protocol like this which gains approval from everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    I LITERALLY just said I'm still going through with it; All I was asking for was some research/scientific reasoning behind what I'm doing, or I suppose you'd rather my response be to everyone "Oh, well some guy on the internet told me to". Practically the only reason i'm even CONSIDERING going through with this is because other people claim to have healed from your same protocol, certainly not because of any huge body of scientific detail you've proposed here.

So yea, forgive me for asking questions, forgive me for wanting to have a few more drinks with a friend before I go cold turkey the rest of the year, and forgive me for questioning whether I could possibly take a better quality supplement than one of the ones you suggested.

Tell me though, WTF part of thousands of dollars spent in trying to cure this over the last year and a half says "Not ready" to you? WTF does visiting 6 different doctors, even flying out to see one make you think I "don't really want this"? What part of the fact that I stated I already purchased goddamn near $300 worth of your supplement list says I won't go through with it? Or the fact that the juicer's already sitting in my kitchen? I'm not scared of your stupid paleo diet, I've BEEN borderline on it for 5 years, and I'm CERTAINLY not scared of any of the exercise you mention considering I've worked out religiously since I was 14. Frankly, you seriously don't know who the hell you're talking to.

Look, I already told you the due date for this starts in May after I get back from the beach with a friend, which BTW, is part of an 11 day vacation I took JUST to do this juice fast you all claim is so important but don't give me any real scientific detail behind. Regardless, it will happen. I will go through with it. You all go ahead and keep doubting me and giving me your stupid fucking high-horse, condescending responses and believe me, I will come out stronger than you ever goddamn imagined. I was a fucking fit, energetic beast before all this happened, and I will be again, with or without you all believing in me.

I'll update this thread after I start the fast or something, but don't expect a response from me for a while after this. I tried to come at this respectfully and kind, but the elitism horseshit in these forums is pissing me off. I'm not sucking anyone's egotistical, cyber dick to heal from this.

Getting pissed off enough is just a part of what needs to happen to follow this protocol.

The sooner the drinking stops the better.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 04-23-2016 at 01:32 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    Getting pissed off enough is just a part of what needs to happen to follow this protocol.

The sooner the drinking stops the better.
    Man, follow every step of The protocol. It really does work. I'm feeling good at The moment, could be better But now I have some Líbido, some energy, some days with morning wood. Read cdnuts, Jelissej, apr1989, hopingformore, Beekay, elb, light at the end, multispeed27 and you will see that They did a lot of things in common.

Cd, If you're reading this, I have a quick question. I was doing well until I started gym and eating a lot of oats (my cholesterol dropped a lot) I felt a mini crashed But I already recover (eating a lot of eggs and bacon). One thing I noticed, as soon as I started doing gym, my supplements/herbs stopped working and I didn't improve anymore, then I tested stopping gym for 15 days and take them again, everything worked again, now I started gym again and they stopped working. My diet is fine, I'm not drinking even a drop of alcohol for a long time. Do you think I should stop doing gym to let my body recover? I was doing really intense training and getting good results, but supplements stopped working and no improvements in libido, pfs in general,as soon as I stopped they worked again (sorry to sound repetitive)
    Last edited by Brazilianguy; 04-29-2016 at 09:03 PM.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should I just go ahead and buy a Nutribullet for juicing fruit and veg?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Man, follow every step of The protocol. It really does work. I'm feeling good at The moment, could be better But now I have some Líbido, some energy, some days with morning wood. Read cdnuts, Jelissej, apr1989, hopingformore, Beekay, elb, light at the end, multispeed27 and you will see that They did a lot of things in common.

Cd, If you're reading this, I have a quick question. I was doing well until I started gym and eating a lot of oats (my cholesterol dropped a lot) I felt a mini crashed But I already recover (eating a lot of eggs and bacon). One thing I noticed, as soon as I started doing gym, my supplements/herbs stopped working and I didn't improve anymore, then I tested stopping gym for 15 days and take them again, everything worked again, now I started gym again and they stopped working. My diet is fine, I'm not drinking even a drop of alcohol for a long time. Do you think I should stop doing gym to let my body recover? I was doing really intense training and getting good results, but supplements stopped working and no improvements in libido, pfs in general,as soon as I stopped they worked again (sorry to sound repetitive)
    It sounds like you're over doing it a bit. Start a calisthenics routine for a month or so and see how that feels. Push ups, pulls ups, squats, handstand push ups, etc. You can search online for countless programs. Pick one and do it. After a month or two, just throw in one weighted exercise per body part mixed in the calisthenics and then see how you do. Stick with this for a few weeks and increase slowly constantly measuring your bodies response to the work. Increase accordingly.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    Should I just go ahead and buy a Nutribullet for juicing fruit and veg?
    No.

You can't juice with a nutribullet. A nutribullet is just a small powerful blender despite what the marketing says. Also the capacity on that thing is too small to make large batches of juice. You're better off buying a powerful blender and using a nutmilk bag. That's how I do it. See here: Google
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It sounds like you're over doing it a bit. Start a calisthenics routine for a month or so and see how that feels. Push ups, pulls ups, squats, handstand push ups, etc. You can search online for countless programs. Pick one and do it. After a month or two, just throw in one weighted exercise per body part mixed in the calisthenics and then see how you do. Stick with this for a few weeks and increase slowly constantly measuring your bodies response to the work. Increase accordingly.
    I think I will stop and start Yoga exercises. So my cortisol won't increase. Cd, I'm getting some days that I feel an up like brain fog totally disappear and my mind feels great, but then it declines again, But I still am better than before. You said once that it is to be expected, do you know why this happens? I think its an increase in androgens and then estrogen increase too But less than androgens. Do you know If there is anything I can do to do these three steps ahead without going any step behind? I'm asking for The impossible I guess, but If there is some way to Hold more of This benefits and got just a little bit back would be awesome. Thank you mate for all The things you done and for opening my eyes, this road is tough But I'm getting there.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    I think I will stop and start Yoga exercises. So my cortisol won't increase. Cd, I'm getting some days that I feel an up like brain fog totally disappear and my mind feels great, but then it declines again, But I still am better than before. You said once that it is to be expected, do you know why this happens? I think its an increase in androgens and then estrogen increase too But less than androgens. Do you know If there is anything I can do to do these three steps ahead without going any step behind? I'm asking for The impossible I guess, but If there is some way to Hold more of This benefits and got just a little bit back would be awesome. Thank you mate for all The things you done and for opening my eyes, this road is tough But I'm getting there.
    No....there is not. This is the nature of healing. It comes in waves like the ebb and flow of the tide. Three steps forward one step back. Your general trend is upwards which is all you can ask for and it lets you know that you're on the right path. This is where it gets even more difficult for guys because they do get these days of clarity and power only to see it fade again. This is where people tend to screw up because they get a taste of what it's like to be normal and healthy and it's a tease. It causes them to go off track by adding in drugs, or way too many supplements because they think they are right there and they need a little push and all will be better. Or they think they can go get fucked up with their friends because they're almost healed. This is the exact time when you just need to keep doing what you are doing and not get crazy about it.

You have to learn the dance and how to roll with it. Sometimes you'll take five steps forward and only two steps back, or one step forward and no steps back. You get the idea?

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING (in regards to supplements, diet, etc) Buckle down and put your nose to the grind stone. You're getting results....don't change anything in that regard.

Yoga is fine but I would add it to a calisthenics routine not have it be your standalone. You need to start working your muscles and getting your body slowly used to a higher and higher work capacity.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-02-2016 at 04:58 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, just to catch everyone up... I recently went to the doctor's to get my testosterone checked, because I want to gauge it later in the future as I go about cycling these herbs.

From last year, it has dropped from 540 to 467, which incredibly pisses me off. According to Dr. Eugene Shippen when I visited, the normal range for someone my age should be more like 700-800.

I haven't lost hope however; This just really pissed me off.

Right now, downstairs, I've got Pine Pollen, He Shou Wu, Cistanche, Cordycep, Lions Mane, Rhodiola, Shilajit Resin, Tongkat Ali, Mucana, and Ziziphus (<< just cuz I wanted to try this one) all from SupermanHerbs.com.

Then I've got these other herbs from different sites: Ant Extract, Royal Jelly (coming in the mail).

For supplements, I've got fish oils, creatine HCL, and Athlete Vitamin (magnesium, zinc, calcium supplement with very certain amounts).

For fun, I'm already trying the herbs and feeling them out. So far Tongkat Ali + Pine Pollen makes me temporarily go fucking animal, so that's been fun.

Anyways, if any of you have suggestions on where to find a good vitamin B complex or where to find good Suma Root Extract, please let me know.

The juice fast starts in 13 days. Can't come fucking soon enough.
    Last edited by Atticas; 05-02-2016 at 05:53 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

I should have around 14 herbs now, so near 2/3's of CDN's Test Boosting Protocol.

Ant Extract, Royal Jelly, Eleuthero, Schisandra, Pine Pollen Powder, He Shou Wu, Ashwaghanda (managed to get ahold of the new tincture kind), Cistanche, Cordycep, Lions Mane, Rhodiolia, Shilajit Rsin, Tongkat Ali, Mucana and Maca.

The only reason I say 14 instead of 15 is because my Chiropractor/Applied kinesiologist told me Rhodiola would not sit well with my adrenals right yet... so I'm just going to cycle just 14 of them for a while after coming off the juice fast and seeing what results come about.

5 more days! I believe me and Maxout777 are going to be starting our juice fasts on the same day (next Monday), so it'll be awesome to be able to track each other's progress and encourage each other through this.

Thanks for all the help you guys. Will update you again soon.