User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, so it looks like my boss is gonna schedule me for a 7-11 day vacation starting around May 13th. Since I've got all that extra time to prepare, I guess I will go with the juice feast after all as I'll have time to buy and prepare everything. I would have liked to have just done the water fast now, but I work in too much of a stressful, customer service environment and if it must wait, I might as well get some nutrition out of my fast. I called up my uncle and talked with him about it (he's been familiar with juicing for a while) and he apparently wants to go on the fast with me when I start, so that'll be fun.

After I get back from vacation, I'll look to order creatine HCL, B Complex, Magnesium Complex, He Shou Wu, Pine Pollen, Ant Extract, Ashwaganda, Cistanche, Tongkat, and Maral Root. I've already got Fish Oils so we're good there.

I'll continue to exercise, meditate, hydrate, and perform HITT training at least once to twice per week (which will be fun since I love running on this one track late at night close to my house), while also eating a Paleo diet and re-working my eating habits so I can carb backload at night.

I'll keep you guys updated and thanks again!
    Last edited by Atticas; 04-05-2016 at 09:09 PM.