Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
I shouldn't have wrote it that way... basically what I mean to say is "six MORE months" of trying something different in hopes of defeating PFS once and for all. I've already been trying to fight this disease in multiple different ways... this will just be a new way I look forward to committing to. It's been hard for me to discern which way to go about fighting this for a long time. I mean, since the very beginning of my fight, i've seen people posting all sorts of theories and I've read all sorts of scientific backings for these multiple theories had... but this definitely seems to be the right place for me to have finally landed, with so many of you having actually healed and all seemingly relying on the same protocol instead of relying on MULTIPLE different theories spread throughout MULTIPLE different threads.

Anyways, my diet is already borderline paleo as it is (other that the sugar I occasionally indulge in), I've been writing up diet plans and eating mostly gluten-free, dairy-free since I was in college, and i'm certainly not afraid of exercise, considering I've been a gym fanatic and athletic type person since age 14. This won't be near my toughest challenge yet.

So if you're betting your house on me not having enough willpower to stick through this, expect to lose the house.

Good, it's just a paleo type diet though not strict paleo, in fact strict paleo people argue over what is strict paleo so best not to get too caught up in it. Dairy fine if your not intolerant and high fat dairy like cheese and cream is good for T. For me dairy is a key component. High quality animal fat and meat, high fat diet in general, lots of veg, eggs, nuts, that kind of thing. Very important to eat as organic as possible, no processed sugar at all.
This way is the only way. I've not seen any recovery stories involving chemical assistance that - when taken away - leaves a state of full recovery, and the vast majority of HRT fail within 30 days to 2 months, leaving those who are "successful" slightly better off but not living full lives. I saw a quote from one of the guys being treated by one of the two famous doc in this area - shippen i think - that basically outlined how the doc admitted he had never in all the years treating post fin, had a succesful long term result.
It's this way or nothing, unless you are one of the guys that just spontaneously recover 3 to 15 years out, and by doing the regimen, you're not blocking that possibility either. Note: Every "spontaneous" recovery i've read about also involves the guy disappearing from forums - basically giving up on trying to find an answer - and just living healthily, which is basically the regimen, except we put rocket boosters under the fucker and improvements are felt pretty much quarterly if not monthly.

Never mention any symptom again, stop screaming at the mirror as that doesn't help does it, and believe me, you are much bigger and better looking than you think you are, part of this stuff is body dysmorphia and you have to recognise that to move forward.

I wouldn't bet my house now as your mindset may be changing, but i would still bet a lot, so yeah, prove me wrong.