Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
They're right you know. This isn't six months. Or a year. Or two years. And magically you'll end up healed. It's a lifestyle choice that results in improvements overtime. I can't speak for these guys but I didn't wake up on morning and run down the street yelling "I'm cured!, hallelujah I'm cured!" I actually realised one day that the only symptom I still had was tinnitus... Was a good day. Still keeping up the lifestyle though.
Same for me, gradual recovery with many sudden noticeable uplifts, then backwards a bit, then another level a month or 2 later, and at some point i realised that sex wasn't an issue anymore, that i kept looking at girls again, that i was no different to any other man, except that i was stronger, fitter than them, like Entropy said, i noticed this over time, so no one day was full of relief and celebration, and actually when i realised for sure that i was recovered, it was nothing, i just carried on with my day, i think mainly because i knew i wasn't gunna wallow in that shit state for long, it was a passing phase, i was metaphorically back in army training, and (after i got over the initial shitting myself phase) it was nothing more than that, i never moaned about symptoms, i never made a massive deal out of it, just did what i knew was right to recover my health. One of the big reasons guys spend so long in the condition is because they make such a massive deal out of it and keep re-inforcing their fears on a daily basis on forums like PH.