Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Good luck with that man.

I did a juice/water fast successfully, but I took the entire week off xD Can't imagine doing it while working or completing school work or whatever...

And yea man, I'm excited to see what happens. I was gonna try and hold off on the pro-hormone cycling if I could, but now that I've done exogenous hormones and unknowingly taking a steroid from Dr. Shippen, if I don't get way better within a month or two, I figure I'll jump on that wagon as well. I'm hopeful about my results here though with 5a-DHP and Preg!

No doubt! The juice feast isnt gonna be easy, but I look forward to it.

I read some of your posts from awhile back, about wanting to stay "natural" and avoid pro hormones for as long as possible. I can understand that mentality. I was the same way for awhile myself. But things changed, when i saw what the side effects of this drug have done to me in certain situations, and i literally saw my own life flash right before my eyes. I trained in the gym natural for over a decade, and have reached my own genetic potential several times. Ive taken breaks in between too. I peaked out at ages 22, 26, 27, 28, and 30. I always reached a certain point, and i dont seem to go any further. But the levels ive reached naturally, i am proud of it. But over time.... due to my pfs situation.... simply going to the gym, and a combination of already reaching my genetic natural potential many times, just lost its spice. I could have my best physique in the world, and i have, but it never got me happiness, and where i truly wanted to be in life, thanks to the side effects of pfs.

When you think about it, there is nothing more UN-natural than propecia/finasteride. No point being in tip top shape, while having pfs sides/sexual sides at the same time. So im over the whole wanting to avoid pro hormones thing now. Waaaay past that at this point... when you look at the whole bigger picture. fuck propecia.
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-03-2017 at 01:37 AM.