User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What androgenic effects does epiandro/andro have?

I have used a real dht cream for over 2 months and haven't gained (of what I know) an inch of body hair nor achieved scalp hair loss or any cracking or deepening of my voice (cracking of voice != puberty). This may be due to a genetic mutation leading to insensitive androgen receptors at the follicle sites. Or something.
    I also have not noticed any libido increase from what I can detect. No aggression either, though with DHEA added I do become irritable.
    What I have noticed from real dht, wherever I apply it on my body, is an anti-estrogenic effect and the typical mental effects associated with GABA-A activation and SNS activation, such as anxiolytic, antidepressive, increased endurance and energy and focus etc. In other words, I really like the real dht and it clearly is the real deal. How do I know it lowers my estrogen? I've managed to crash it multiple times by applying it twice a day to my nipple area. Est. crash is basically lethargy, insomnia, muscle and joint pains, numbness in hands, confusion, anxiety, etc., all mixed together.

I bought AlphaHard and tried it for two weeks and it seemed to give me some different effects from my dht cream. Instead of becoming very calm and focused I became slightly irritable and had the same feeling I have after I've had sex with a woman, namely that of being somewhat masculine, "Don't mess with me," but that's a weak effect and also very inconsistent, such that I could take a high dose one day and not feel anything (of epiandro and andro) and another day I could take a low-high dose and clearly feel those effects. Also, the agmatine in my opinion just destroys the product because it causes dizziness. That's why I've sadly had to stop taking it, but that's another subject.

In summary: have you noticed an increase in body hair, aggression, hair loss (even if very mild), cracking of voice (this is temporary) or anything androgenic like this, that one should expect from dht increasing products?

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you may be interested in this thread:
    New beard growth - why?
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I learnt multiple things from that thread. Thanks for linking it.
    I will make an order for epiandro 250mg, 60caps and pray to G-d that my order gets to my door, and then I will trial it to see the effects.
    Hopefully my estrogen doesn't get crashed, but if it does I always have DHEA to use to get my estrogen back up.

I am still surprised though that applying andractim 2.5% to my facial area doesn't seem to do anything. I haven't shaved in over 10 years and haven't really had any growth... But I am clearly one of those genetically predisposed to having low dht.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I'm wondering: what if I am one of those guys whose 5-reductase enzyme is underactive/less active/less present in the body? What if I am one of those guys who naturally only have a tiny amount of dht even when testosterone is high (not that uncommon)?
    Will that effect the conversion of epiandro/andro to actual dht? Will that mean that I will need to take very high amounts of these things to achieve any serious dht conversion?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BetaHard View Post
    Now I'm wondering: what if I am one of those guys whose 5-reductase enzyme is underactive/less active/less present in the body? What if I am one of those guys who naturally only have a tiny amount of dht even when testosterone is high (not that uncommon)?
    Will that effect the conversion of epiandro/andro to actual dht? Will that mean that I will need to take very high amounts of these things to achieve any serious dht conversion?
    Nope. Epiandro converts to dht through a completely different pathway than the t > dht conversion. No 5ar involved if I remember correctly. Hope that helps.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BetaHard View Post
    It's already 5ar reduced.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's already 5ar reduced.
    It's then further reduced by 3b-hsd and 17b-hsd into dht.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might as well take the opportunity to ask here: what would enhance the absorption of epiandro?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More epiandro. But realistically maybe agmantine or bioperine? Not sure about either though, just assuming.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about Salvo?
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!