I have used a real dht cream for over 2 months and haven't gained (of what I know) an inch of body hair nor achieved scalp hair loss or any cracking or deepening of my voice (cracking of voice != puberty). This may be due to a genetic mutation leading to insensitive androgen receptors at the follicle sites. Or something.
I also have not noticed any libido increase from what I can detect. No aggression either, though with DHEA added I do become irritable.
What I have noticed from real dht, wherever I apply it on my body, is an anti-estrogenic effect and the typical mental effects associated with GABA-A activation and SNS activation, such as anxiolytic, antidepressive, increased endurance and energy and focus etc. In other words, I really like the real dht and it clearly is the real deal. How do I know it lowers my estrogen? I've managed to crash it multiple times by applying it twice a day to my nipple area. Est. crash is basically lethargy, insomnia, muscle and joint pains, numbness in hands, confusion, anxiety, etc., all mixed together.

I bought AlphaHard and tried it for two weeks and it seemed to give me some different effects from my dht cream. Instead of becoming very calm and focused I became slightly irritable and had the same feeling I have after I've had sex with a woman, namely that of being somewhat masculine, "Don't mess with me," but that's a weak effect and also very inconsistent, such that I could take a high dose one day and not feel anything (of epiandro and andro) and another day I could take a low-high dose and clearly feel those effects. Also, the agmatine in my opinion just destroys the product because it causes dizziness. That's why I've sadly had to stop taking it, but that's another subject.

In summary: have you noticed an increase in body hair, aggression, hair loss (even if very mild), cracking of voice (this is temporary) or anything androgenic like this, that one should expect from dht increasing products?