Thought i would share this information i found on dairy products, which many people avoid due to what they perceive as high estogen content due to western cows being milked while pregnant for an average of 300 days a year. This information clearly shows the content is so minimal compared to the bodies natural production, that the effect on the HTPA will be so small that it cannot be worth worrying about.
Personally, i worried about it, now i don't! I hope you find it helpful:

Dr. Ann Macrina:

"In general, higher fat dairy products contain a higher concentration of steroid hormones. However, the exact distribution between the fat and non-fat fractions really depends on the particular steroid hormone. Some steroids are more lipiphilic (more likely to combine with fat) than others.

Approximately 55% of estrone, one form of estrogen, is found in the fat fraction of milk with the remainder in the non-fat fraction.
Estradiol, another form of estrogen, and progesterone are more lipiphilic than estrone, and a greater proportion would associate with the fat fraction of milk.

"But, keep in mind that the overall quantity of steroid hormones in dairy products, even high-fat dairy products, is much lower than the amounts produced naturally by the body.

For example, butter is ~80% fat, and one serving contains 1.9 nanograms (billionth of a gram) of estrogen.
One 8-oz glass of whole milk contains 2.2 nanograms of estrogen.
One 8-oz glass of skim milk contains 0.8 nanograms.
The human body produces 54,000 nanograms (prepubertal boy) to 630,000 nanograms (woman) of estrogen per day."

The source is from here:
Food for Thought - Hormones in Higher Fat Dairy Products? - Best Food Facts

Feel free to try and shoot this down, as i want to make sure my addiction to high saturated fat dairy is indeed a good habit.