Workout:

Squats:

190lbs x 13 (3 rir)
170lbs x 15 (2 rir)
140lbs x 11 (5+ rir)

Didn't get more reps on last set because my quads were pumped like crazy and it was getting painful, I was pretty intrigued that I got such a pump being on keto.

Bench:

160lbs x 10 (1 rir)
145lbs x 10 (3 rir)
115lbs x 14 (3 rir)

Same thing here set two and three could have been more but my chest was pumped to the point of being painful. I'll have to focus more because it's a mental game with working through it.

Bent row:

170lbs x 12 (3 rir)
155lbs x 15 (2 rir)
125lbs x 18 (2 rir)

These felt good, first set got a little sloppy toward the end, but tempo was good, I could really feel the muscles working which was nice.

I switched over to working out in the morning for my major workout and have been sort of toying with super high rep pump stuff for lagging body parts at night (biceps, triceps, middle and rear delts), I also foam roll and stretch before bed. The morning works well for me for the major workout because I'm fresh, have energy, and I feel like working out then spending the day moving will help stretch things back out. Whereas with a night workout I workout then lay in a bed asleep, which makes my muscles tighter I think.

Diet:

I happened upon Vince Gironda with his steak and egg diets, stuff like that, so I've been experimenting with lots of eggs, meat, beef liver ect. I found instinctively eating these things puts me around 2,500 calories which is a slight bulking amount for me so I'm going to give that a go for a week or two and see how it feels. I keep track of my calories, try not to get direct carbs, or sweeten anything. Also I eat a large salad at night, with kale, veggies I want some spinach, also homemade dressing. Also to clarify I'm not eating just steak and eggs I took away eating meats, eggs, cream or half and half, real pasture butter, nuts, veggies ect. So I usually have eggs, chicken, butter, and some nuts. Another meal was a large salad with herring, more eggs and some cream.

Diet:

Protein:184g
Carbohydrates:49g (16g fiber, 33g net)
Fat:170g

Bw: 156.2lbs
Bf%: 13.2 or something.