Military Press:

100lbs x 13 failure
95lbs x 9 failure
75lbs x 12 failure

Pull-ups:

Bw -15lbs x 15 failure
Bw -30lbs x 13 failure
Bw -30lbs x 14 failure

I did these pulling my chest to the bar since I read that it's more effective so I tried to touch or get my chest as close to the bar as I could.

Front squat:

95lbs x 8 (1 rir) x 4

I logged one rep left, but could have done a lot more, this is the first time adding in secondary work so I didn't want the program to overload me.

Incline dumbbell Press:

70lbs x 8 (1 rir) x 2
30lbs x 10 (2 rir)

These are combined weight for the dumbells. So first two sets were with 35lbs dumbells, third set with 15lbs dumbells because I only have a set of 15lbs, 20lbs and 35lbs. I have some handles but I need more plates.

Ab wheel:

15 reps x 4

I had to do these on my knees instead of on my toes because my core is too weak to extend my arms like that, but I'm excited to see how these improve things with the stretch and angles.

Tempo on these killed me today at one minute between sets so I did the whole workout in thirty six minutes. I was also in a hurry because I needed to shower, eat and shop before work this morning at seven.

Diet:

I'm doing a carb up today since I talked to my buddy and I'm flat which I'm horrible at telling when I'm flat but at 20g carbs per day for about a month I expected it. I plan in shaa Allah to have about a 200g carb up low fat meal as my second meal today. I had my post workout shake, then worked out and I'm going to do the carb up in a few hours.

Going to eat a few bananas, sweet and sour chicken and rice and some haribo gummi bears, if that doesn't fill me up when I check tomorrow in shaa Allah next time I'll probably do a cheat day because I tend to get too flat and then need longer than one meal to carb up but we will see.

Weight is around 155lbs - 156lbs
My workout app says I'm 12.7% body fat but measurements say 8.2%

At any rate my waist is 29 inches lol.