User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kratom lovers-i have info

So yeah. I've tried a lot of Kratom. A LOT. And here's some great information/ brands/ info for you! All backed. All proven.

Brands-
    OPMS Kratom is great capped plain leaf. No extract but it's dank.
    Underground Supps.com-their enhanced bali and Q-Bomb are the shit.
    Phoenix Kratom 30x is pretty friggin dang good.
    Eden's Ethnos Bali is amazing.

Golden reserve. $12/G Kratom. Is it good? Yes. Is it worth that much? Not really. When your tolerance is low, and you only use it like 1-2 week and give breaks in between....a good quality plan leaf is more than good enough. But if your tolerance is high...golden reserve at say a gram to 1.5 is gonna be pretty good.

Potentiate AND Lower Tolerance AT THE SAME TIME😎

So this is tried, true, backed by science potentiation/ a way to keep tolerance low. Just try it with whatever your regular dose is and tell me if you don't notice a difference.

8oz Grapefruit Juice, 1 gram Agmatine-Yep, not only pumps but potentiates opiates/Kratom AND lowers tolerance.

30 Min later 60mg dxm...again...potentiates opiates/ Kratom and keeps tolerance low

20-30 After-Take Kratom

Cliff Notes-
    For extra sedation. Throw in some antihistamines-at your discretion when u take the DXM. The grapefruit juice WILL potentiate the antihistamine so be wary of that.

Dosing. Just like most drugs, if you dose only 1-2 times that day and try to dose only once, you WILL keep tolerance lower than multiple dosings.

Agmatine has been studied for potentiating opiates AND keeping tolerance low. If you do some reading u will find your anwser.

I've taken a lot of Kratom/ I've taken a lot of pain meds and personally....potentiated Kratom...is my fav. Cheap. Way easier for me to put it down and not crave it, and it's a HELLUVA lot of fun. And I can say for fact, and you can look up studies....but Dxm and agmatine not only potentiate....but also lower tolerance.

Also, I'd you have pain, YES-IT TRULY WORK AS WELL AS PAIN MEDS. So not just for fun.

So yeah! Get some Kratom. Potentiate. And tell me what you think. It's most certainly NOT placebo.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buddy! Glad to see you on here!

Thanks for the info, think we'll be seeing more talk about kratom
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a big fan of kratom tbh, I actually prefer 5gs of kratom over the typically available UK pain meds (that is to say codeine and morphine mostly) How often do you use the stuff? I've heard its not great for test. Ideally I'd like to use it more because I actually find the stuff massively stimulating/motivating.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell me where to get this quality golden reserve, please. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rob. Always love spreading good info.

The more I read about agmatine the more amazing it is for this.

This person used Kratom daily with it and it continued to lower his tolerance. It's fucking mind blowing.
    r/kratom

I'm on TRT so not worried about test. I say 2 days in a row 4-6 grams each time and then a 5-7 day break in between.

getkratom.com for the golden. If you try out any of his other extracts let me know. Do NOT buy his plain leaf. It sucks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhhhh. I have a bad habit of buying 100g or so and burning 4-5 grams 2-3 times a week. I'm seriously considering burning some now actually. Odd that the pure leaf sucks from that company though? I use exclusively ground leaf from a different vendor (UK based) and find it pretty potent.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whose your vendor my man?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    whose your vendor my man?
    Naturalchemistry.co.uk I'm not sure if there's any rules about sharing these vendors. Its not a controlled substance though soooo.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    which one do you like? stuff looks friggin cheap as hell for good quality plain leaf

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    which one do you like? stuff looks friggin cheap as hell for good quality plain leaf
    With the exchange rate the price is about the same as other high quality vendors. I haven't got a particular favourite strain though, I like to order the selection packs and get a mix of whatever they have in at the time since their selection is usually pretty small unfortunately. I like the white and green strains the best for the energy and motivation. I swear if I could feel like this all of the time I'd be unstoppable haha.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.