I have to apologise, i was wrong, so was CD, Entropy and the many others who had recovered and believed no wonder pill was ever going to be forthcoming. News hot off the press today reveals that professor Learton from the PFS foundation of scientists has developed and tested a simple and cheap drug (in capsule form) that eliminates PFS symptoms totally if taken daily and consistently within one to 3 years.

Professor Learton quoted:

"This is a breakthrough of seismic proportions, this pill is cheap to produce and is ready to take immediately"

In studies during the development phase, Professor Learton revealed that the pill was 100% effective when the men in question stopped self examining and constantly worrying about their condition, and that the men who recovered whilst taking the "wonder" pill also happened to eat a sugar free paleo type diet with as much organic produce as possible, exercise regularly with calisthnetic and plymetric type workouts and generally have a sunny mentally, free from doubt and worry about the whole issue.

"It is incredible" says Learton "the men recovered more and more each month while taking this drug..... well, those that did the exercise, diet and mental calming techniques regularly anyway, and the ones who rotated certain herbs alongside the exercise and diet recovered even quicker!"

Further questioning of Professor Learton revealed that many of the men in this successful study fell away:
"Yes it's true, only about 5% of men stayed the course of the study... you see the studies revealed that the men taking the wonder drug must also do a moderate amount of exercise each day, eat an excellent diet, give up alcohol and drugs, walk in the sun, and be real positive go getters."...... "Sadly, it seems only around 5% of men could do this for a prolonged period, however all of the those that did recoverd fully"

"Interestingly".... said Professor Learton "All the men took my wonder drug and none stopped taking it, they really loved this part of it.... it was just the positive mindset, exercise and in general sustaining an ultra healthy lifestyle that they struggled to maintain for just 2 years of their lives, it is really a very sad thing for them and exasperating for me as they used every excuse possible to drop the diet or exercise or meditation." "Many men thought only they had this or that particular symptom, and many didn't believe it was possible to recover even though they saw others recovering alongside them who were sticking to the schedule."

"In particular......" said professor Learton...."i found it saddening how many men i had to lose from the study who kept filling their heads with horror stories from the internet." ...... "They literally read about how they would never recover, rather than following the simple schedule set to them... although i have to say these men were very good at taking my wonder drug"

Mischievous yes, but another way of making the point.

For the sake of clarity, there is no wonder drug, there never will be, follow the programme consistently, you will recover.