Thread: Epic unleashed

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Epic unleashed

Was thinking of giving this a try to see how it compares to Epic Gainz. Has anyone ever run it?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Was thinking of giving this a try to see how it compares to Epic Gainz. Has anyone ever run it?
    As you know, and for the others on here, I tried the transdermal version and it went very well for me. Noticed marked increases in muscle fullness and size, especially for off-cycle. The delivery system with this stuff appears pretty good if you read the write-up on the product description. Is it as good as SEDDS? I don't know, but it is decent nonetheless.

I plan on giving the capsule form a go next between cycles, or better yet get a bottle of each and apply the transdermal in the morning after shower and pop the caps later for the afternoon dose. There are some combo deals out there on the net for sale if you look around.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'll keep you guys posted on this. I ordered two bottles of capsules as I'm not a fan of transdermal application. Pills are much easier for me. I loved Epic Gainz but just can't stand the fucking taste of it anymore. Hopefully this works just as well.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be interested to see how you like it.

Will work on getting these in stock at SoCal
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!