User Tag List

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Maxout, I just got all of my superman herbs today. Are you just taking the dosages that they recommend on the package? Do you just pop them in your mouth?
    I started with their dosage but moved up based on how it affected me. I'm a pretty big guy, so I may need a larger dose than someone smaller than me....not sure if size effects it or just individual tolerances so your mileage may vary. Just try it out and find a sweet spot for you.

As far as how I take them, I just pop em in my mouth and wash em down with water. I usually have some coffee on hand to drink after I take em....the caffeine ups the response up for me and CD was the one who suggested me try that.....if you're not still sensitive to it. At first off the drug/supplement, it would make my anxiety and insomnia bad.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 07-29-2016 at 09:36 AM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't planning on updating this until I got time to run a cycle again, but the oddest thing has happened today..... My libido has come back online almost completely, and just out of the blue. It's not like back to normal but it actually exists which it wasn't doing before! Like I genuinely want to have sex lol. Unbelievable how that just switched back on. I don't imagine or plan on it lasting, but wow....kinda forgot how it felt to feel that way. Pretty much cured my ED having that back. I figured libido would come back in waves, not immediately. Again, not counting my chickens before they hatch lol.

This whole thing has been the weirdest thing ever. Oh well, I'll take it for sure! Nothing special I did to bring the brain-dick connection back online, just continued consistency with the protocol. It's definitely not pre-SP yet, but at least I notice it again!
    Last edited by Maxout777; 07-30-2016 at 12:21 PM.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Wasn't planning on updating this until I got time to run a cycle again, but the oddest thing has happened today..... My libido has come back online almost completely, and just out of the blue. It's not like back to normal but it actually exists which it wasn't doing before! Like I genuinely want to have sex lol. Unbelievable how that just switched back on. I don't imagine or plan on it lasting, but wow....kinda forgot how it felt to feel that way. Pretty much cured my ED having that back. I figured libido would come back in waves, not immediately. Again, not counting my chickens before they hatch lol.

This whole thing has been the weirdest thing ever. Oh well, I'll take it for sure! Nothing special I did to bring the brain-dick connection back online, just continued consistency with the protocol. It's definitely not pre-SP yet, but at least I notice it again!
    This is incorrect. You DID do something special to bring the connection back. EVERYTHING you've been doing up to this point has been the "nothing special" This is what I've tried to instill in everyone that undertakes the program. Everything you do has a cumulative effect in bringing you back towards the correct equilibrium.

Just wait my friend...it will continue to get better and better. I'm telling you, you are going to get to a point where you cannot believe how good you feel on a daily basis.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-30-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This is incorrect. You DID do something special to bring the connection back. EVERYTHING you've been doing up to this point has been the "nothing special" This is what I've tried to instill in everyone that undertakes the program. Everything you do has a cumulative effect in bringing you back towards the correct equilibrium.

Just wait my friend...it will continue to get better and better. I'm telling you, you are going to get to a point where you cannot believe how good you feel on a daily basis.
    Well you're definitely right about that, I could've used better wording lol. What I meant was I haven't done anything different than I've been doing that caused that to happen. I was just so in shock I couldn't get my words right. That, and once you've made this protocol your way of life for a few months, my mindset is like I've been living life instead of doing this for a certain purpose....which is great.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Maxout777 how are you doing men? I'm reading here and I'm glad that you're getting there.
    I'm great too, so great that I had a week that I couldn't control myself and I masturbated 5-6 times in 2 days, sorry for being graphic, after that the next day I was tired as hell lol, but I'm already feeling better.

Could you tell me more about your diet? I noticed that once I had a better diet, eating more orange, banana and lemon, I took my herbs with coffee and they worked amazingly well again. So I'll try to improve my diet even more.

Regarding eye floaters I noticed I get better vision and less floaters when I get a big boost in improvements, the up phase of the wave/rollercoaster movement. Sometimes I can't see any floaters, but then they come back weaker, I guess it's how it works until they vanish once and for all.

I'll try to follow your diet, is it a paleo diet?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Hi Maxout777 how are you doing men? I'm reading here and I'm glad that you're getting there.
    I'm great too, so great that I had a week that I couldn't control myself and I masturbated 5-6 times in 2 days, sorry for being graphic, after that the next day I was tired as hell lol, but I'm already feeling better.

Could you tell me more about your diet? I noticed that once I had a better diet, eating more orange, banana and lemon, I took my herbs with coffee and they worked amazingly well again. So I'll try to improve my diet even more.

Regarding eye floaters I noticed I get better vision and less floaters when I get a big boost in improvements, the up phase of the wave/rollercoaster movement. Sometimes I can't see any floaters, but then they come back weaker, I guess it's how it works until they vanish once and for all.

I'll try to follow your diet, is it a paleo diet?
    Hey man,

I've noticed the same regarding eye floaters and vision issues. Everytime I make a significant stride they seem to relinquish a bit.

As far as diet goes, I eat a paleo style diet. Mainly meat and vegetables during the day, and then once I finish my workout for the evening after work, I carb back load, usually complex carbs with dinner and then some more as snacks afterwards. All of the carbs I eat are gluten free though. Hope this helps.

Glad to see you're doing better!

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Everyone,

I am looking for the best brands of natty t-boosters. I know some of you swear by Superman Herbs. I have also looked into World ABS. I want to purchase some Tongkat, HGW, and Shilajit. I already have some Tribulus from Mediherb. Wondering if getting some from LiftMode is worth it too. What are your experiences?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I'm going to see a functional MD this September. I will update on how that goes. I won't attempt the DHT pro hormones again, get headaches. The res100 also makes me feel awful now (estrogen crushed?). So just sticking to the t-boosters, diet, training, sleep, meditation, and perhaps some vitamins or supps the functional MD may recommend. By the way, how do you guys feel after taking shilajit? I just bought the PurBlack brand.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am looking for the best brands of natty t-boosters. I know some of you swear by Superman Herbs. I have also looked into World ABS. I want to purchase some Tongkat, HGW, and Shilajit. I already have some Tribulus from Mediherb. Wondering if getting some from LiftMode is worth it too. What are your experiences?
    Last edited by bizzbee; 08-01-2016 at 07:46 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Make your own thread this is his log

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Bizzbee,

I love shilajit, I use the pitch from Super Man Herbs. If I can, I get all of my herbs from there. What I don't get from there (suma root, catuaba bark, avena sativa, icariin, muira puma, butea superba, tribulus), I get from Swanson's Herbs (through Amazon).

Never Quit.