User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The caffeine definitely kicks things up a notch. Have you thought about doing a juice feast?
    Definitely does, I'm on the cistanche day of my cycle right now..... can't wait to try with the shilajit, that'll probably kick me off in the morning. My Ant Extract and Cordyceps arrive from SMH today to add into my cycle.

Which leaves me with: He Shou Wu, Cistanche, Shilajit, Rhodiola, Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, Mucuna, Schisandra, Ant Extract, Cordyceps, Maca, and HGW in cycle. Next planned adder to the cycle is a Pine Pollen tincture if I can EVER get my hands on it. Pine Pollen powder daily, and Royal Jelly (straight jelly) twice weekly. I'm trying to decide if I need to throw an AI like DIM/Chrysin/Res as well.

I am planning on doing a juice feast in about another week, I'm on travel for work at the end of this week and that makes it pretty impossible to start one now. I'm planning on doing a week long juice feast when I get back....got the Vitamix ready to go, and I researched the process of doing it with a nutmilk bag that you mentioned in some of your posts (either here or on PH), so I'm just gonna collect the produce when I get back in town and give it a go. From what I've researched, I can still workout on a juice feast, correct? I'm hoping to get some good PFS related gains from the feast, my intermittent water fasting definitely started accelerating my recovery when I did those.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 05-09-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Definitely does, I'm on the cistanche day of my cycle right now..... can't wait to try with the shilajit, that'll probably kick me off in the morning. My Ant Extract and Cordyceps arrive from SMH today to add into my cycle.

Which leaves me with: He Shou Wu, Cistanche, Shilajit, Rhodiola, Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, Mucuna, Schisandra, Ant Extract, Cordyceps, Maca, and HGW in cycle. Next planned adder to the cycle is a Pine Pollen tincture if I can EVER get my hands on it. Pine Pollen powder daily, and Royal Jelly (straight jelly) twice weekly. I'm trying to decide if I need to throw an AI like DIM/Chrysin/Res as well.

I am planning on doing a juice feast in about another week, I'm on travel for work at the end of this week and that makes it pretty impossible to start one now. I'm planning on doing a week long juice feast when I get back....got the Vitamix ready to go, and I researched the process of doing it with a nutmilk bag that you mentioned in some of your posts (either here or on PH), so I'm just gonna collect the produce when I get back in town and give it a go. From what I've researched, I can still workout on a juice feast, correct? I'm hoping to get some good PFS related gains from the feast, my intermittent water fasting definitely started accelerating my recovery when I did those.
    In my experience since discovering pine pollen and using it liberally it seems to do a great job at keeping estrogen in check. I haven't used DIM, Chrysin or any other Estrogen lowering compound since. That is me though, and I seem to have gotten my estrogen baseline to quite a low spot, so this isn't something that I've needed to worry about for quite sometime.

While you can workout during a juice feast, I would use that time and bodily energy for cleansing.....not building. There will be plenty of time for that afterwards. Like.....the rest of your life.....During the juice feast, work on your stretching, mobility and meditation. Just kind of relax and don't stress yourself unnecessarily. If you can do it for two weeks, that would certainly be preferred. The other part of that is if you work out you're going to need another two quarts of juice or more to make up for the calories burned. The bottom line is, you're going to drop weight on the feast. Don't stress about this because you're trying to build muscle. This is one of the reasons why this is best done in the beginning.

If you need support during the feast, we can possibly set up a skype session and I can walk you though a few of the sticking points that people hit in the beginning. Doing this is an exercise in mental fortitude among other things and sometimes people can become emotional and want to quite. You don't realize how much you use food as a crutch or for comfort until you can't have it anymore. You learn alot about yourself during times like this. It is definitely a builder of character along with being one of the most healthful things you can do for your body and mind.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"