User Tag List

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    IMO the best place to get magnesium and calcium that are properly paired and are more importantly, bio available is in the form of dark green juices or smoothies as an addition to your diet. Something to keep in mind. Get in a large green smoothie or juice daily and you will more than satisfy this need.

Another fantastic benefit to magnesium is that it increases testosterone by binding to SHBG. It directly increases your free testosterone levels. Among the hundreds of important things the mineral does in the body, this to me is one of the most exciting.
    I have made a habit of doing a green type smoothie everyday before, just got out of it and stopped doing it. Will definitely add that back to the diet. I supplement Natural Calm magnesium twice daily so I will add Calcium to it just to see if it helps any as well. Can use all the Free T I can get at this point.

CD, I did have a question that I forgot to ask, given that I'm performing pretty well, should I stick to just doing intermittent fasting or do you believe a longer water fast thrown in from time to time will be better? Thanks in advance for the help guys, much appreciated! Hitting the gym for the day as we speak.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I suggest a water-only fast for people that are really really down in the dumps and barely making it through life as they need the most physiological rest they can get. I would not recommend it for someone who's doing as well as you.

That being said a juice feast of about a week's time would do you wonders as you wouldn't be laid up because of it

Anybody that's ever experienced the regenerative power of a solid juice Feast will attest to the effects it has on your overall condition, PFS or not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-05-2016 at 02:28 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest a water-only fast for people that are really really down in the dumps and barely making it through life as they need the most physiological rest they can get. I would not recommend it for someone who's doing as well as you.

That being said a juice feast of about a week's time would do you wonders as you wouldn't be laid up because of it

Anybody that's ever experienced the regenerative power of a solid juice Feast will attest to the effects it has on your overall condition, PFS or not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Gotcha, that was my only concern about doing a lengthy water fast was the loss of physical condition. Discipline wise is not a problem. I still throw in at least a 24 HR water fast every 1-2 weeks. I'll plan on doing a week long juice fast coming up soon - need to build up the produce to do that. Thanks for the heads up!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick question to anyone in the know here.....

So I've been off pine pollen for a week, had to wait for SMH to ship me some more, been feeling really good this week (one of my high weeks) after starting at a low on Monday. Pine Pollen came in today and I almost feel like I got some brain fog (nothing major, just a slight notice of it) or a sensitive reaction to it.....been taking it daily so far, cycling the rest.

Could this be due to me needing to add an AI to my regimen? Confused here because all I've heard is good things about pine pollen. And my morning erections are definitely better when taking it.

(I'm taking the powder FWIW, haven't been able to get my hands on a tincture yet.)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a little update, had a fantastic last half of the week and weekend. Pretty much felt back to myself, but have come back down a bit already. It's still nice getting to see that side of yourself again....can't wait to be back there.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Just a little update, had a fantastic last half of the week and weekend. Pretty much felt back to myself, but have come back down a bit already. It's still nice getting to see that side of yourself again....can't wait to be back there.
    If you're feeling like that already, you'll be back there sooner then you think.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are mostly on the mental side of things. I'd say about 95% mental, 50-60% sexual (didn't test it, girlfriend wasn't feeling well). I'm assuming (from what I've read), that the sexual sides are the last to go away.....those are the slowest improvements I've had.

Also, I tried caffeine and had no problems with it. Taking all my herbs with coffee afterward now, and I can tell a major difference. Thanks for the heads up on that CD.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These are mostly on the mental side of things. I'd say about 95% mental, 50-60% sexual (didn't test it, girlfriend wasn't feeling well). I'm assuming (from what I've read), that the sexual sides are the last to go away.....those are the slowest improvements I've had.

Also, I tried caffeine and had no problems with it. Taking all my herbs with coffee afterward now, and I can tell a major difference. Thanks for the heads up on that CD.
    The caffeine definitely kicks things up a notch. Have you thought about doing a juice feast?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The caffeine definitely kicks things up a notch. Have you thought about doing a juice feast?
    Definitely does, I'm on the cistanche day of my cycle right now..... can't wait to try with the shilajit, that'll probably kick me off in the morning. My Ant Extract and Cordyceps arrive from SMH today to add into my cycle.

Which leaves me with: He Shou Wu, Cistanche, Shilajit, Rhodiola, Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, Mucuna, Schisandra, Ant Extract, Cordyceps, Maca, and HGW in cycle. Next planned adder to the cycle is a Pine Pollen tincture if I can EVER get my hands on it. Pine Pollen powder daily, and Royal Jelly (straight jelly) twice weekly. I'm trying to decide if I need to throw an AI like DIM/Chrysin/Res as well.

I am planning on doing a juice feast in about another week, I'm on travel for work at the end of this week and that makes it pretty impossible to start one now. I'm planning on doing a week long juice feast when I get back....got the Vitamix ready to go, and I researched the process of doing it with a nutmilk bag that you mentioned in some of your posts (either here or on PH), so I'm just gonna collect the produce when I get back in town and give it a go. From what I've researched, I can still workout on a juice feast, correct? I'm hoping to get some good PFS related gains from the feast, my intermittent water fasting definitely started accelerating my recovery when I did those.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 05-09-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Definitely does, I'm on the cistanche day of my cycle right now..... can't wait to try with the shilajit, that'll probably kick me off in the morning. My Ant Extract and Cordyceps arrive from SMH today to add into my cycle.

Which leaves me with: He Shou Wu, Cistanche, Shilajit, Rhodiola, Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, Mucuna, Schisandra, Ant Extract, Cordyceps, Maca, and HGW in cycle. Next planned adder to the cycle is a Pine Pollen tincture if I can EVER get my hands on it. Pine Pollen powder daily, and Royal Jelly (straight jelly) twice weekly. I'm trying to decide if I need to throw an AI like DIM/Chrysin/Res as well.

I am planning on doing a juice feast in about another week, I'm on travel for work at the end of this week and that makes it pretty impossible to start one now. I'm planning on doing a week long juice feast when I get back....got the Vitamix ready to go, and I researched the process of doing it with a nutmilk bag that you mentioned in some of your posts (either here or on PH), so I'm just gonna collect the produce when I get back in town and give it a go. From what I've researched, I can still workout on a juice feast, correct? I'm hoping to get some good PFS related gains from the feast, my intermittent water fasting definitely started accelerating my recovery when I did those.
    In my experience since discovering pine pollen and using it liberally it seems to do a great job at keeping estrogen in check. I haven't used DIM, Chrysin or any other Estrogen lowering compound since. That is me though, and I seem to have gotten my estrogen baseline to quite a low spot, so this isn't something that I've needed to worry about for quite sometime.

While you can workout during a juice feast, I would use that time and bodily energy for cleansing.....not building. There will be plenty of time for that afterwards. Like.....the rest of your life.....During the juice feast, work on your stretching, mobility and meditation. Just kind of relax and don't stress yourself unnecessarily. If you can do it for two weeks, that would certainly be preferred. The other part of that is if you work out you're going to need another two quarts of juice or more to make up for the calories burned. The bottom line is, you're going to drop weight on the feast. Don't stress about this because you're trying to build muscle. This is one of the reasons why this is best done in the beginning.

If you need support during the feast, we can possibly set up a skype session and I can walk you though a few of the sticking points that people hit in the beginning. Doing this is an exercise in mental fortitude among other things and sometimes people can become emotional and want to quite. You don't realize how much you use food as a crutch or for comfort until you can't have it anymore. You learn alot about yourself during times like this. It is definitely a builder of character along with being one of the most healthful things you can do for your body and mind.