User Tag List

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    By the way, is there any recovery section on this forum?
    I mean, I would like to see and understand who, how many and how much time did it take to guys to recover running this protocol.
    I remember English was one of them and now Maxout777, any other fully recovered?
    I am sorry but I can not find any recovery section on here, maybe I got lost...
    IMO if I could ever touch the recovery, I would 100% update my situation even on PH and Solve PFS... maybe you will get attacked, but who cares... there are so many guys that would get ispired from your story and save their lifes...imagine if CD had never posted his recovery, you wouldn't have the same chanse to recover as you have done it.
    Yeah....it's the section that says "Recoveries."
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    congratulations maxout. going through your posts it's easy to see why you recovered.

1. you followed success (cdnuts)
    2. you maintained perspective (eg) we can recover, other people get their limbs blown off and still live life as best they can)

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My journey to the promised land

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    congratulations maxout. going through your posts it's easy to see why you recovered.

2. you maintained perspective (eg) we can recover, other people get their limbs blown off and still live life as best they can)

So true.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Holistic View Post
    So true.
    Life is what you make it, my man. Even if you're feeling like total ass, and down in the dumps......just make it the best day you can, until they no longer occur anymore. There's ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maxout can you detail a bit more about your libido recovery?

I definitly notice that this is the symptom that lags the most. My sleep is almost fully restored now. But libido lagged.

Think it's just the body's set of priorities? 1st) sleep 2nd) energy/mood 3rd) libido etc.?

Seems like your libido was still in the dumps until that very last month till you recovered?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I definitly notice that this is the symptom that lags the most. My sleep is almost fully restored now. But libido lagged.

Think it's just the body's set of priorities? 1st) sleep 2nd) energy/mood 3rd) libido etc.?

Seems like your libido was still in the dumps until that very last month till you recovered?
    Libido is typically always the last symptom to resolve itself.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maxout,

What sort of effects did you feel when taking He Shou Wu? How did it differ from Eleuthero and Maral root?

I ask because these herbs seem to be geared towards adrenal, kidney, and liver health.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 10-02-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Maxout,

What sort of effects did you feel when taking He Shou Wu? How did it differ from Eleuthero and Maral root?

I ask because these herbs seem to be geared towards adrenal, kidney, and liver health.
    All three give me an energy boost. Feels very similar to Thyroid surrogate supplementation. I think they're very pro-thyroid. Just my personal opinion.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Libido would always come and go for me during recovery. The time between it being there and not would get shorter each time it seems. The last time it came back it stuck and just felt like normal again.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how many cycles did it take till you recovered? seems like less than 4 right?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.