User Tag List

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    In my experience since discovering pine pollen and using it liberally it seems to do a great job at keeping estrogen in check. I haven't used DIM, Chrysin or any other Estrogen lowering compound since. That is me though, and I seem to have gotten my estrogen baseline to quite a low spot, so this isn't something that I've needed to worry about for quite sometime.

While you can workout during a juice feast, I would use that time and bodily energy for cleansing.....not building. There will be plenty of time for that afterwards. Like.....the rest of your life.....During the juice feast, work on your stretching, mobility and meditation. Just kind of relax and don't stress yourself unnecessarily. If you can do it for two weeks, that would certainly be preferred. The other part of that is if you work out you're going to need another two quarts of juice or more to make up for the calories burned. The bottom line is, you're going to drop weight on the feast. Don't stress about this because you're trying to build muscle. This is one of the reasons why this is best done in the beginning.

If you need support during the feast, we can possibly set up a skype session and I can walk you though a few of the sticking points that people hit in the beginning. Doing this is an exercise in mental fortitude among other things and sometimes people can become emotional and want to quite. You don't realize how much you use food as a crutch or for comfort until you can't have it anymore. You learn alot about yourself during times like this. It is definitely a builder of character along with being one of the most healthful things you can do for your body and mind.
    Ok, I guess taking pine pollen daily would be fine then. My estrogen level has never been high after quitting SP, so that might not be necessary.

Thanks for the explanation on the juice feast. I'm definitely willing to lose some muscle to take steps forward in the other aspects. And thank you for offering the Skype session too, I know it can be annoying having to answer questions regarding this topic, but for guys willing to put in the work and follow the protocol, you're an absolute lifesaver to be able to talk to while going through the process. You couldn't be more right on the building of character, that's what this whole process has been for me. You don't realize how much you take little things like being able to be a true alpha male and perform on a day to day basis until it is taken away from you. Knowing what I was, and how great that life was now that I've experienced that, has been a great motivator for me to get to get serious and get my ass in gear following this routine. Life's 1% what happens to you and 99% how you react to that, and I refuse to let this supplement define my life and call my shots.

I've been hitting the juice feast website hard, got a pretty defined protocol and schedule ready to rock when I get back from work travel.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Ok, I guess taking pine pollen daily would be fine then. My estrogen level has never been high after quitting SP, so that might not be necessary.

Thanks for the explanation on the juice feast. I'm definitely willing to lose some muscle to take steps forward in the other aspects. And thank you for offering the Skype session too, I know it can be annoying having to answer questions regarding this topic, but for guys willing to put in the work and follow the protocol, you're an absolute lifesaver to be able to talk to while going through the process. You couldn't be more right on the building of character, that's what this whole process has been for me. You don't realize how much you take little things like being able to be a true alpha male and perform on a day to day basis until it is taken away from you. Knowing what I was, and how great that life was now that I've experienced that, has been a great motivator for me to get to get serious and get my ass in gear following this routine. Life's 1% what happens to you and 99% how you react to that, and I refuse to let this supplement define my life and call my shots.

I've been hitting the juice feast website hard, got a pretty defined protocol and schedule ready to rock when I get back from work travel.
    You're going to come through this a better man than you were prior. That's just the way this ends up shaking out.....everytime.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maxout, if you're doing the juice fast next week starting Monday, you should hmu on inbox throughout the day, because that's when I'll be starting my juice fast as well.

We can keep each other in check.

From what I've been told and heard, supposedly the first 3 days are the roughest.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Maxout, if you're doing the juice fast next week starting Monday, you should hmu on inbox throughout the day, because that's when I'll be starting my juice fast as well.

We can keep each other in check.

From what I've been told and heard, supposedly the first 3 days are the roughest.
    Sure thing man, sounds like a plan to me. As of right now, I am planning on starting it on Monday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's gonna be interesting to see how we both comply with the protocol over the next few months.

We're basically near in the same boat, and we both are sitting on around the same amount of herbs.

I've already taken a few for fun and shiiiiiiiiiiiit do they work lol

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    It's gonna be interesting to see how we both comply with the protocol over the next few months.

We're basically near in the same boat, and we both are sitting on around the same amount of herbs.

I've already taken a few for fun and shiiiiiiiiiiiit do they work lol
    Oh yeah, I've been cycling them for a few weeks now and I can already tell major improvement along with heavy lifting and HIIT sprints, which I was already doing for a month before them. They definitely added a boost!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't done any HITT yet, but plan to after this fast.

Honestly can't wait to hit the track again... it's been too long.

Hey, does anyone here have any tips of vegetables/fruits/whatever I could drink during the juice fast so that I don't lose toooooooooooo much muscle?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just planing on taking the hit on the muscle loss - if it gives me benefit for my PFS, like CD said, I have the rest of my life to build muscle. I think the HIIT will surprise you, at first I thought it would make me weaker but I FEEL GREAT after finishing them and hitting an ice cold shower. I take nothing but cold showers now too, the benefits of those are amazing. Takes a lot of willpower to make it a habit, but that's the kinda willpower building you need to follow through with something like this.

Also, I took the Polyrhachis Ant Extract today with coffee, and other than the fact that I put literal ants in my mouth and took them, they really gave me a jolt.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking to add a Toco supplement to my regime for LH sensitivity....can anyone suggest a brand that works best? Was looking at Toco-Caps from Wicked Supplements.....but it has beta-sitosterol, which is in Saw Palmetto. Figured I'd ask people who might be more in the know than I am on this one.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maxout i have used tococaps and its nothing close to a FIN or SP... its good for hair and nails..