User Tag List

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    maxout i have used tococaps and its nothing close to a FIN or SP... its good for hair and nails..
    Good deal, thanks for the heads up. I'll cop some.

Glad to see you over here too, I followed your story on one of the other websites. You always had a positive attitude which is rare to find on those. I just can't stay around there because they are all pits of despair and bring you down. Hope your recovery is still going well, my friend!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks mate .. did you have a user name ... i cant recollect the current username in other website ..

ya took some time to get on board due to technical issues .. but finally here .. good place to be ...

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one thing to note though is i started to consume tococaps with krill oil as per the advice... dint like the krill oil..seemed to worsen my condition... just the tocacaps is good

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    one thing to note though is i started to consume tococaps with krill oil as per the advice... dint like the krill oil..seemed to worsen my condition... just the tocacaps is good
    Yeah I only take a low dose fish oil EOD, I don't want to get out of hand with that. Thanks for the heads up - my username on PH is the same as here. My username on SolvePFS is nitrousxx. I never got very involved in the latter site, just remember your story from there. I was just glad to see that you had made strides with the herb cycling, always good to see another person improve. (Especially when all everyone ever says is it can't be done.)

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Thanks for the article, I'm going to take a look at it.

This LH level was taken about a month after those T levels, and I was already taking Tongkat Ali and Tribulus, so I have a feeling that may have thrown it off. My original LH with those T levels was 3.7. Would that make more sense with my levels?

Gonna do a dig of that article and see what I can tailor around myself. Thanks again for the information!
    Yeah even at 3.7 that is a high LH number for free t of low normal. To give you some comparison, my last t number was over 800 including high normal free T and my LH was definitely under 3, i think it was 2.7 from memory.
    It's pretty difficult to go overboard with calcium and magnesium as both are needed and used in virtually every function of the body.
    Following CD's suggestion, another great way of getting both calcium and magnesium is by making your own Kefir. Kefir could be made by a monkey it is so easy to do, and it is an incredibly cheap and effective pro-biotic. Although it is still dairy, if you use goats milk then the protein is A2 type which is the easy to digest type (it is A1 proteins responsible for many dairy intolerances) and most of the lactose gets fermented and converted. If you really want to avoid lactose completely, simply add some lactose enzyme to it after you've fermented it to your tastes. Many people cure themselves completely of crohns disease by taking Kefir daily, it is that good, and if you're doing that, you may as well ferment Kombucha too which again, is a probiotic. It is great tasting and you can ferment it so it is fizzy, making it something you can drink cold as an alcohol replacement - actually it does have a small amount of alcohol in it but the postives way outstrip the small volume of alcohol in it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Yeah even at 3.7 that is a high LH number for free t of low normal. To give you some comparison, my last t number was over 800 including high normal free T and my LH was definitely under 3, i think it was 2.7 from memory.
    It's pretty difficult to go overboard with calcium and magnesium as both are needed and used in virtually every function of the body.
    Following CD's suggestion, another great way of getting both calcium and magnesium is by making your own Kefir. Kefir could be made by a monkey it is so easy to do, and it is an incredibly cheap and effective pro-biotic. Although it is still dairy, if you use goats milk then the protein is A2 type which is the easy to digest type (it is A1 proteins responsible for many dairy intolerances) and most of the lactose gets fermented and converted. If you really want to avoid lactose completely, simply add some lactose enzyme to it after you've fermented it to your tastes. Many people cure themselves completely of crohns disease by taking Kefir daily, it is that good, and if you're doing that, you may as well ferment Kombucha too which again, is a probiotic. It is great tasting and you can ferment it so it is fizzy, making it something you can drink cold as an alcohol replacement - actually it does have a small amount of alcohol in it but the postives way outstrip the small volume of alcohol in it.
    Thanks for the help English, I'll definitely take those suggestions into consideration. I'm accumulating quite the arsenal of tactics to combat this shit! I'm having bloods done again soon, my GP has me regularly doing hormone tests. He has no idea about PFS or what is going on but he did recognize the low T levels and wants to keep track of them. I'm interested to see where they sit - I'm feeling much better than my last test.

In other news, I finally made ground in the sexual department. Far from saying I'm back - but I can go into action without PDE5s and actually get a decent erection from stimulus instead of manually having to bring it up. Just the kinda improvement I needed to see to help see me through this feast!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a few new items in to add to the supplement arsenal today.

NutraBio Mag/Cal/Vit D, all in one powder (still going to supplement my normal Vit D supp though)
    NutraBio L-Citrulline 2g/scoop powder
    NutraBio L-Tyrosine 500 mg/scoop powder
    NutraBio Tribulus (60% - highest I could find that I trust, as Liftmode is still out of stock)

and the long awaited Pine Pollen Tincture from SMH - going to add that in as a rotation item.

Now going to add Toco-Caps I believe, and that should be about all I need. Don't really want to "over-supplement" if I don't have to.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My journey to the promised land

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Got a few new items in to add to the supplement arsenal today.

NutraBio Mag/Cal/Vit D, all in one powder (still going to supplement my normal Vit D supp though)
    NutraBio L-Citrulline 2g/scoop powder
    NutraBio L-Tyrosine 500 mg/scoop powder
    NutraBio Tribulus (60% - highest I could find that I trust, as Liftmode is still out of stock)

and the long awaited Pine Pollen Tincture from SMH - going to add that in as a rotation item.

Now going to add Toco-Caps I believe, and that should be about all I need. Don't really want to "over-supplement" if I don't have to.
    IMO, you can't really over supplement if your supplementing with plant-based, Whole Food nutritional supplements such as herbs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    IMO, you can't really over supplement if your supplementing with plant-based, Whole Food nutritional supplements such as herbs.

Oh I agree, I was more referring to vitamins and amino acids/supplements more-so than the herbs. I'll keep adding herbs as I can, they help too much for me to ignore them.

CD, is it normal for the mental aspect to take a step back during a fast/feast? To step forward in the future I'm guessing. While I've seen gains on the sexual side (probably just a coincidence given that I'm only three days in), I don't feel near as sharp mentally as I did before starting.

Or I guess this could just be due to the nature of healing (4 forward, 2 back, etc.).

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That is the nature of cleansing my friend... Don't be surprised if you feel that way the whole time although usually you'll feel shitty and then you'll get a burst of clarity and you'll feel shitty again and then you'll get another burst of clarity, so on and so forth. In the cleansing circles it is recommended to cleanse to completion where you stop having the shitty Cycles altogether . In the real world though people don't typically go long enough for that to manifest.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"