User Tag List

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    For added support if you do some searches online for people who log their juice feast you'll be able to see that what you're experiencing is completely normal and to be expected.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Got a few new items in to add to the supplement arsenal today.

NutraBio Mag/Cal/Vit D, all in one powder (still going to supplement my normal Vit D supp though)
    NutraBio L-Citrulline 2g/scoop powder
    NutraBio L-Tyrosine 500 mg/scoop powder
    NutraBio Tribulus (60% - highest I could find that I trust, as Liftmode is still out of stock)

and the long awaited Pine Pollen Tincture from SMH - going to add that in as a rotation item.

Now going to add Toco-Caps I believe, and that should be about all I need. Don't really want to "over-supplement" if I don't have to.
    I might have to jump on that brand of Tribulus as well cuz I didn't find any other brand I fully trusted...

Btw, do you or anyone else here have any idea where to get some good, quality Suma Root Extract?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    For added support if you do some searches online for people who log their juice feast you'll be able to see that what you're experiencing is completely normal and to be expected.

Thanks for the information my friend - I figured as much, just wanted to make sure. It makes complete sense, in all honesty. Sometimes I just have to ask stupid questions to silence the mind (which is a very powerful thing).

@Atticas,

I recommend anything NutraBio offers as far as supplements/aminos/protein goes. I used them for years prior to this whole predicament just for my weight lifting needs, and I LOVE their stuff.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling a little better today, like a "burst in clarity" that CD described before. If it will just stay with me until lunch time I'll be fine with that work-wise.

Also noticing that even without working out, I'm looking a lot more shredded/defined. Like I dropped what I called the "BS weight" before that would never go away. Not really losing muscle as much as I thought I would, so that is good.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling a little better today, like a "burst in clarity" that CD described before. If it will just stay with me until lunch time I'll be fine with that work-wise.

Also noticing that even without working out, I'm looking a lot more shredded/defined. Like I dropped what I called the "BS weight" before that would never go away. Not really losing muscle as much as I thought I would, so that is good.
    Kind of been noticing the same here.

I'm definitely losing some size, but I'm beginning to see my abs when I breathe again, and my arm size isn't decreasing thatttt much

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing much to report on this weekend besides that I feel pretty good, can get hands free erections from sexual thoughts, and my nuts itch again. Life is good right now.

To anyone following this thread silently The routine stands. Get on it, and get after it. It's still very early for me but even I've noticed improvements.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My journey to the promised land

Nothing much to report on this weekend besides that I feel pretty good, can get hands free erections from sexual thoughts, and my nuts itch again. Life is good right now.

To anyone following this thread silently The routine stands. Get on it, and get after it. It's still very early for me but even I've noticed improvements.
    Just so you know you can go on this routine for as long as you can stand to do it. The longer, the better. Feel free to go for 2 weeks if you can manage it.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just so you know you can go on this routine for as long as you can stand to do it. The longer, the better. Feel free to go for 2 weeks if you can manage it.

Roger. I've almost found myself looking forward to all of these positive increments I notice. Even beyond the fasting. It's almost like a game to me, the more achievements the better.

I think more than anything it just feels good to be taking my life back into my own hands. However slow it is. Considering I was almost impotent and bedridden with anxiety and brain fog and could barely work two months ago, I'll take it 11 times out of 10.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My journey to the promised land

Roger. I've almost found myself looking forward to all of these positive increments I notice. Even beyond the fasting. It's almost like a game to me, the more achievements the better.

I think more than anything it just feels good to be taking my life back into my own hands. However slow it is. Considering I was almost impotent and bedridden with anxiety and brain fog and could barely work two months ago, I'll take it 11 times out of 10.
    When you have fully recovered you'll appreciate life like no other person will. And if you continue with the regimen and make this a complete lifestyle change you will surpass the potential you had before you got sick.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you have fully recovered you'll appreciate life like no other person will. And if you continue with the regimen and make this a complete lifestyle change you will surpass the potential you had before you got sick.

Absolutely, I'll be honest with you, the first time I saw your recovery post was in my initial two week, "let's see if I just recover normally" phase, and I thought "man, he really had to do a lot and the people at PH here say he still has to do it to maintain" and was hoping I didn't have to ever cross the bridge to find recovery. However, I'm almost glad I'm getting to experience this (don't get me wrong I'd trade it all to go back to 100% immediately in a heartbeat, who wouldn't?) because it's teaching me even more than I already knew before that you don't get worthwhile shit in life unless you work for it. And also I see why you continue to live this lifestyle even though you don't have to after recovering initially. If it brought you out of hell, and I know you were way worse off than I ever was, why would you not continue this to maintain optimal health in a normal life? The people that laugh about continuing to do it (or continue doubting your own recovery, as well as entropy's and English's) are the same people who when I'm out with friends now give me hell about not drinking. As if somehow your decisions affect their lives. I live MY life, not theirs, why the hell do they care?

People will use absolutely anything as a crutch to justify why they are as they are, and that's exactly why they stay how they are. PFS or not, anything in life can be boiled down to that.