User Tag List

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Absolutely, I'll be honest with you, the first time I saw your recovery post was in my initial two week, "let's see if I just recover normally" phase, and I thought "man, he really had to do a lot and the people at PH here say he still has to do it to maintain" and was hoping I didn't have to ever cross the bridge to find recovery. However, I'm almost glad I'm getting to experience this (don't get me wrong I'd trade it all to go back to 100% immediately in a heartbeat, who wouldn't?) because it's teaching me even more than I already knew before that you don't get worthwhile shit in life unless you work for it. And also I see why you continue to live this lifestyle even though you don't have to after recovering initially. If it brought you out of hell, and I know you were way worse off than I ever was, why would you not continue this to maintain optimal health in a normal life? The people that laugh about continuing to do it (or continue doubting your own recovery, as well as entropy's and English's) are the same people who when I'm out with friends now give me hell about not drinking. As if somehow your decisions affect their lives. I live MY life, not theirs, why the hell do they care?

People will use absolutely anything as crutch to justify why they are as they are, and that's exactly why they stay how they are. PFS or not, anything in life can be boiled down to that.
    As I've said from the beginning when I read your posts....you have what it takes to get what you want. THIS is the attitude and outlook that is needed not only for beating PFS, but for accomplishing ANYTHING you want out of life. It's all in your hands. The outcome is completely dependent upon YOU, and no one else. When this is finally realized by those trying to make positive changes, it is a very powerful feeling.

What you bring up about other people is something worth mentioning. For some reason, some people feel threatened by the decisions of others because it puts their own actions into the forefront of their minds. They see you doing something good for yourself and they get guilty...it's as if they think your actions are judging their actions, which couldn't be further from the truth. I get it all the time. When people see the way I eat at say, a barbecue, when I'm taking my burgers or hot dogs (yes, I eat them....lol) directly on the plate with no bun, or on top of a huge serving of greens and salad, ultimately there is some type of comment. I dont give a fuck about what anyone else eats, or does for that matter if it's not effecting me, and they shouldn't either. Funny enough it's always the the people that have completely let themselves go and have given up. Don't feel threatened about what's on my plate because you know it should be what's on yours.

Just keep at it and you will be surprised how good you can actually feel on a daily basis without taking drugs...never stop. It keeps getting better and better. Even still to this day when I think I'm completely at the top of my game, I will periodically get another boost which far surpasses anything I thought was possibly. I don't HAVE to do anything to maintain. I CHOOSE to keep doing it and for very good reason.

And....even if you had to do all of these things to maintain a healthy sex life and life in general....WHY WOULDN'T YOU?

You'll get there. Never stop.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-21-2016 at 04:21 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely agree with 100% of what you said there. I'll never stop. That's what kept me going through the dark times.

I can't explain to you how much I'll forever be grateful for you posting the outline you did to get back. What a lifesaver that was. I know you had no one to do that for you, and I respect you big time for that chief. Well fucking done.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maxout ... you are absolutely right... many many people are grateful to CD for posting that outline .. it had the power .. the motivation .. the bluntenss .. the harsh words .. everything ... required to get the fuck out of our miserable lives and get going on the right path... even i was beaten down by the horror stories at PH ..until i saw CDs posts...
    that was really a game changer for me atleast

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completely agree with you Rahaysa.

@CD,

Should I limit my caffeine intake to only when I'm taking herbs, or as long as it doesn't bother me anymore is it fair game?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Completely agree with you Rahaysa.

@CD,

Should I limit my caffeine intake to only when I'm taking herbs, or as long as it doesn't bother me anymore is it fair game?
    If you're not suffering from anxiety or insomnia like most pfs guys do then it's perfectly alright to take in some extra caffeine. I would still try and keep it under 300mg/day. I used to only take it with my herbs once in the morning and then with my afternoon herb dose as well. I always had horrible sleep issues so I really needed to keep it as early into the afternoon as I could.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If you're not suffering from anxiety or insomnia like most pfs guys do then it's perfectly alright to take in some extra caffeine. I would still try and keep it under 300mg/day. I used to only take it with my herbs once in the morning and then with my afternoon herb dose as well. I always had horrible sleep issues so I really needed to keep it as early into the afternoon as I could.
    Gotcha. Yeah I think I'll limit it to just the two doses. My anxiety isn't very bad at all. Still comes and goes but I think that's just normal for anybody. My insomnia isn't as bad anymore. I can easily get 7 hours a night, and I usually get more than that. It's definitely much better than it was.

The scariest part about this is I was almost diagnosed with narcolepsy prior to this whole thing....early in my life. And normally it took nothing for me to go to sleep. Crazy how all that changed.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking about making an advance buy and finish my supplement purchasing for awhile - was also looking at pro-hormones. I know I'm not really ready to run one, probably for awhile. But are they still suggested for the "finishing touches" as they are called when the time comes? If so, I was wondering which one I should purchase, wanted to go ahead and get a bottle and stash it away in case I use it. Looked at Super R Andro, appears it's probably my best bet from research, but if anyone else has any idea on what I should purchase, I'd love to hear opinions.

NOTE: I know I'm not ready to do them now, nor am I asking which one I should do now. This is simply future planning purposes.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you haven't done so yet, try the new Rhodiola.....stuff kicks ass. Rhodiola rosea - Adaptogen - Super Man Herbs

And if going the prohormone route, which I'd suggest, go with the R-andro.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If you haven't done so yet, try the new Rhodiola.....stuff kicks ass. Rhodiola rosea - Adaptogen - Super Man Herbs

And if going the prohormone route, which I'd suggest, go with the R-andro.
    I still have a lot left of my other Rhodiola, but I may just go ahead and grab the new one - I saw the email on it, it looks really awesome. Can you tell a major difference versus the first kind they had?

I'm grabbing SMH's Tongkat Ali too, prior I was using Olympus Labs LJ100 (bought this long before I started the protocol). Also saw the CBD oil that they released today. Perfect for people like me who have joint injuries through sports. SMH is a great company.

Regarding prohormones, I figured the R-Andro is the way to go, I spent a little time digging around here....so I guess I'll go ahead and make that purchase. Am I correct in waiting to use it till later, after a few months of herb cycling?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I still have a lot left of my other Rhodiola, but I may just go ahead and grab the new one - I saw the email on it, it looks really awesome. Can you tell a major difference versus the first kind they had?

I'm grabbing SMH's Tongkat Ali too, prior I was using Olympus Labs LJ100 (bought this long before I started the protocol). Also saw the CBD oil that they released today. Perfect for people like me who have joint injuries through sports. SMH is a great company.

Regarding prohormones, I figured the R-Andro is the way to go, I spent a little time digging around here....so I guess I'll go ahead and make that purchase. Am I correct in waiting to use it till later, after a few months of herb cycling?
    I do notice a difference. It's alot stronger and you use alot less of it because of the extraction method used. The old stuff I would choke down almost a tablespoon and this stuff I get the same effect from an 1/8 of a teaspoon. Alot easier on the digestive track. The old stuff is still good obviously, you just need way more of it.

SMH's Tongkat is the BEST I've ever used. Hands down.

Really excited about them going in the direction of CBD.....I've taken this stuff orally before and it's amazing. Not THIS stuff, but other CBD edibles.

Honestly, I'd say given what your symptoms are and where you are with this, you would be okay running a 6 week cycle at 400mg/day. Stay on the herbs for the remainder of May and then do a summer cycle. Jump right back on the herbs afterwards. I believe you're healthy enough and in a good enough place to do it.

What ever became of your Juice feast?