User Tag List

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I do notice a difference. It's alot stronger and you use alot less of it because of the extraction method used. The old stuff I would choke down almost a tablespoon and this stuff I get the same effect from an 1/8 of a teaspoon. Alot easier on the digestive track. The old stuff is still good obviously, you just need way more of it.

SMH's Tongkat is the BEST I've ever used. Hands down.

Really excited about them going in the direction of CBD.....I've taken this stuff orally before and it's amazing. Not THIS stuff, but other CBD edibles.

Honestly, I'd say given what your symptoms are and where you are with this, you would be okay running a 6 week cycle at 400mg/day. Stay on the herbs for the remainder of May and then do a summer cycle. Jump right back on the herbs afterwards. I believe you're healthy enough and in a good enough place to do it.

What ever became of your Juice feast?
    I'll look into it, I too have to take a bunch of Rhodiola to get the effect. I also personally think it takes hideous but hey, it's for the effect, right? I've also heard great things about their Tongkat so I'm looking forward to it.

I broke feast after a week. I gained some ground from it I think. After all the feeling like shit and cycling back and forth. I refed on whole produce like broccoli and eventually moved back to chicken/paleo today. I'm looking forward to seeing what gains I get on my next "upswing". I'm going to do another one once work goes down after the summer when I can take a whole week off.

So cycling R-andro for 6 weeks, then use the herbs as my PCT I assume. No need for a RES100 or the sort? I'm hoping this DHT pro hormone will provide another level of improvement. I'd say I'm close to being functional where I can put this in the back of my mind and really get to a better mental state. Where I can just kinda wait out the remainder to come back. If I remember correctly, it always seemed to give you a better baseline when you finished a cycle (from your posts on the hellish forum).

Also, I LOVE holosync. That's a major heads up.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I find the DHT prohormones Mello enough and the herbs strong enough to not warrant a specific PCT so to speak. I run them both enough to say this with confidence.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I find the DHT prohormones Mello enough and the herbs strong enough to not warrant a specific PCT so to speak. I run them both enough to say this with confidence.

Sounds solid. Ordering the R Andro as we speak.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Sounds solid. Ordering the R Andro as we speak.
    Hey maxout, I'm happy to see that you're improving! I can tell you that herbs are awesome to recover, tribulus made me feel 75% cured once, I enjoyed the time chasing all the girls I could and I had some great adventures lol. Follow the advices cd told you, don't drink, don't smoke and don't do drugs. I did the 3, did progesterone cream and Panax ginseng (it blocks 5ar and its anti-andrenergic) and crashed. Then I decided to follow cdnuts advice, I did juice feasting, herbs, good diet, took multivitamins, zinc, magnesium, b6, and got really good results again, I'm waking up with morning wood some days, I have energy, some libido, I still have way to go to get recovered but I'm finally relieved that I know that I'm on the right track. When you recover you will feel the best man in the world, I say this because when I was 75% I was very proud of myself and feeling I was the king.

Cd, are you still taking vitamins and minerals? I think I should go back on them and also drink green smoothies so my supplements may work again or maybe I should take a break and restart in the future. The best thing is that after each new better baseline the results don't drop, it's amazing.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My journey to the promised land

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Hey maxout, I'm happy to see that you're improving! I can tell you that herbs are awesome to recover, tribulus made me feel 75% cured once, I enjoyed the time chasing all the girls I could and I had some great adventures lol. Follow the advices cd told you, don't drink, don't smoke and don't do drugs. I did the 3, did progesterone cream and Panax ginseng (it blocks 5ar and its anti-andrenergic) and crashed. Then I decided to follow cdnuts advice, I did juice feasting, herbs, good diet, took multivitamins, zinc, magnesium, b6, and got really good results again, I'm waking up with morning wood some days, I have energy, some libido, I still have way to go to get recovered but I'm finally relieved that I know that I'm on the right track. When you recover you will feel the best man in the world, I say this because when I was 75% I was very proud of myself and feeling I was the king.

Cd, are you still taking vitamins and minerals? I think I should go back on them and also drink green smoothies so my supplements may work again or maybe I should take a break and restart in the future. The best thing is that after each new better baseline the results don't drop, it's amazing.
    I don't take any vitamins or minerals anymore as I get all of them from my diet including juices and smoothies

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man,

Thanks for the kind words and advice, I appreciate it. Glad to see that you're improving too! I accidentally took a Tribulus supplement that had Panax ginseng in it a couple of months ago for a week or two - trashed that shit the minute I found out it was in it. I have a decent baseline as we speak - looking forward to more and more improvements as the months go on. Hoping the R-Andro kicks it up a notch too - but I've learned to keep my expectations to a minimum in this whole debacle.

I've only been off SP for 3 1/2 months, so I think some natural healing is going on too. I found that I was making improvements with new baselines without doing CD's protocol before starting. Since starting the protocol, it seems to have accelerated, which is just what I wanted. Best of luck!
    as soon as i see a SP Sufferer i become interested ... and now that i am in the same boat as u are it is good to have a partner... i used both fin and SP , but crashed on SP fyi..

maxout whats with panx ginseng .. i have taken that and dont seem to have any problems from its limited use .. and TRIB is one sup i have problem with .. i take trib from any source and the morning feels almost normal as prefin but the evenings become hell..

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    as soon as i see a SP Sufferer i become interested ... and now that i am in the same boat as u are it is good to have a partner... i used both fin and SP , but crashed on SP fyi..

maxout whats with panx ginseng .. i have taken that and dont seem to have any problems from its limited use .. and TRIB is one sup i have problem with .. i take trib from any source and the morning feels almost normal as prefin but the evenings become hell..
    I never really had any problems on Panax Ginseng, I just read all the bad reviews on it online and trashed it. I wanted a pure Tribulus anyway and this obviously wasn't one.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never really had any problems on Panax Ginseng, I just read all the bad reviews on it online and trashed it. I wanted a pure Tribulus anyway and this obviously wasn't one.
    What brand of Trib are you getting on Max?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    What brand of Trib are you getting on Max?
    The one I mentioned a few pages back, from NutraBio - It's NutraBio Tribulus Terrestis (60%). I really like it so far. It's not too expensive either. Also, I love all of NutraBio's Amino Acids, in case you are interested. I've found that L-Tyrosine and L-Citrulline are real helpful in our condition.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tribulus Terrestris Extract - 95% Steroidal Saponins 100 caps - High Strength! - Superfoods Australia

This trib product may be worth a try . I'm using it now for my Trib day with my herb cycle. For me it's worked better than the trib from world abs . This will continue to be my trib of choice until lift mode is back in stock so I can try theirs or until SMH comes out with their own trib product.