User Tag List

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    The one I mentioned a few pages back, from NutraBio - It's NutraBio Tribulus Terrestis (60%). I really like it so far. It's not too expensive either. Also, I love all of NutraBio's Amino Acids, in case you are interested. I've found that L-Tyrosine and L-Citrulline are real helpful in our condition.
    Congrats on the progress you have been making. What do the L-Tyrosine and L-Citrulline target ? T production?

Im not familer with what they are but I'm going to read up on this

Even though we know muscle loss is not our top priority to be focusing on, how much did you lose during the week ?

It's amazing how many guys have had problems with Saw P... On this bored alone there are three including me. Leads us to believe saw P truly is at least just as potent as the prescription strength 5AR inhibitors
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 05-29-2016 at 03:31 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    Congrats on the progress you have been making. What do the L-Tyrosine and L-Citrulline target ? T production?

Even though we know muscle loss is not our top priority to be focusing on, how much did you lose during the week ?

It's amazing how many guys have had problems with Saw P... On this bored alone there are three including me. Leads us to believe saw P truly is at least just as potent as the prescription strength 5AR inhibitors

Hey man,

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. I hope you're making good progress too! A lot of mine I believe is because I caught it so early and hopped on the protocol, so it's natural healing and "forced" healing going on. The L-Tyrosine is great for mood and focus, and I've even read where it helps with DHT conversion? I don't have any studies to link to you but it definitely does something for me. L-Citrulline is a precursor to L-Arginine which is a precursor to NO. Helps with erections. Some normal "non-PFS" guys have cured their ED with L-Citrulline. Highly recommend.

Mindset has helped me the most, and I can thank CD and especially English who helped hammer in my head via PM to just drop the worry and checking of symptoms. My mindset is helping my body heal. I thought a lot of that was bullshit when I originally read it, but it is definitely real. Major shout out to those guys for pointing me in the right directions.

As of today, if I was going to say based on how I feel today alone, I'd say I'm at 80% right now. Maybe even higher. I'm having a great weekend. I can have sex without PDE5's, and last. I feel no semi crash or adverse effect after orgasm, and I used to. Erections are pretty easy to obtain, 15-30 seconds at most (still need more work in that area), and I'm in such a good mental state that I rarely notice or think about my symptoms. While I'm sure that I'll probably come back down a bit and have to raise up again (4 forward, 2 back, etc,), I am absolutely convinced that I will beat this. No matter how long it takes.

Just for a bit of encouragement for everyone, that is following this on here or silently, three months ago I was essentially crushed, bedridden, fogged to hell and considering quitting my job and getting something to get by. I was worried I would lose my girlfriend and that would be my final straw. Three months later, following the protocol for a month and a half, along with some natural healing, I'm now moving into a leadership position on my work team. My life is going on as I planned it, not some shitty syndrome.

I'll probably be reporting on here less and less but I'll be on from time to time just posting on normal topics. I'm going to run the Super R Andro in June, and I'm looking real forward to that.

Best of luck to everyone!
    Last edited by Maxout777; 07-28-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I missed one question. I definitely lost muscle during the week long fast but I'm not sure how much of the ~10 lbs was muscle. I lost a lot of pesky fat that wouldn't go away though. I can lift close to the same of what I could before though.....not sure if that's supposed to happen but it's not too noticeable. Definitely think that feast helped me a ton though.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post

5 alpha ... Saw palmetto in my opinion is far more dangerous than fin... and i find myself stupid while considering Saw P.. because i knew it was 5Alpha reductase inhibition action that is problem ... whether chemical or natural ... but how stupid can one be to choose a natural 5alpha inhibitor ... when both fin and SP do the same thing ...fuck up 5 alpha ...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got some new bloods to report on. I'm pretty happy about them, too. First bloods in almost two months.

Total T: 619 ng/dL (348-1197)
    Free T: 15.8 pg/mL (9.3-26.5)
    Estradiol: 20.3 pg/mL (7.6-42.6)
    DHEA: 271.1 ug/dL (138.5-475.2)
    PSA: 0.3 ng/mL (0.0-4.0) (this is always under 0.5, I'm guessing that is good?)

So definitely got a big boost in Total T, and a decent boost in Free T. Headed in the right direction.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got some new bloods to report on. I'm pretty happy about them, too. First bloods in almost two months.

Total T: 619 ng/dL (348-1197)
    Free T: 15.8 pg/mL (9.3-26.5)
    Estradiol: 20.3 pg/mL (7.6-42.6)
    DHEA: 271.1 ug/dL (138.5-475.2)
    PSA: 0.3 ng/mL (0.0-4.0) (this is always under 0.5, I'm guessing that is good?)

So definitely got a big boost in Total T, and a decent boost in Free T. Headed in the right direction.
    maxout what herbs are you rotating now

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    maxout what herbs are you rotating now
    Just for future reference I'm going to post a list of all my supplements and routine for people who are interested. It's pretty much CDs regime just tweaked a little bit. I won't be on the forum as much (as English has suggested, just came back today in a moment of weakness as I'm currently in a little downswing. But nothing like I was before. Can't wait to swing back up again.)

Super Man Herbs:

Tongkat Ali
    Ashwaghanda tincture
    Eluthero
    Maral Root
    Cordyceps
    Polyrhachis Ant
    Schishandra
    Mucuna
    Cistanche
    Rhodiola
    Shilajit pitch
    He Shou Wu
    Pine Pollen tincture (daily atm, moving to cycling on my next bottle)
    Pine Pollen powder (daily)
    Royal Jelly (2-3 times a week) (not from SMH, from GNC, in the tub)

NutraBio:

L-Tyrosine Powder - daily.
    L-Citrulline Powder - daily.
    Tribulus (60%) - I cycle this with my SMH products.

Natural Vitality:

Natural Calm magnesium supplement - daily

......Then I use a multivitamin, vitamin D3 (10000IU), fish oil, calcium, boron, tocotrienol cap, and choline daily. Use Sorghum (grinded up in a powder, thanks FPR for the fantastic idea) in my protein shakes daily. I also take S. boulardii probiotic and L-Glutamine daily, and drink kombucha a 4-5 times a week for gut (shout out to English).

Workout Routine:

Monday/Thursday: Legs/Abs - 5x6 heavy lifts, squats, calf raises, leg lifts and extensions
    Tuesday/Friday: Arms (Bis/Tris/Forearms) 5x6 heavy lifts, a rotation of multiple lifts I've learned over the years
    Wednesday/Saturday: Chest/Shoulders: 5x6 heavy lifts, bench/incline bench/cable crossovers, and rotated shoulder exercises.
    Sunday: Relaxation/recovery
    HIIT: Tuesday/Friday 6x100 yard sprints, all out. 8 if I'm feeling giddy. Which is rare after the 6, lol.

Meditation:

Holosync daily - usually in PM.

Diet:

Paleo with carb backloading.
    Intermittent fasting at least once a week.
    24 hour water fast at least once a month, usually more frequent.

This should pretty much answer ANY question anyone has that I'm doing from here on out - which is what I wanted to leave as I won't be on here as much. I'm waiting for my Super R-Andro Rx (DHT prohormone) to arrive and then I'm going to run a 6 week cycle at 400 mg/day by recommendation of CD.

And as we all know, stay away from Propecia Help and SolvePFS. Anytime I'm going through a rough patch or need some motivation to get through, just remember, set it (the routine) and forget it. I can always lay my head down at the end of the day knowing I did everything I could to better myself. And guess what, that is just what is happening.

I am getting better.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 06-06-2016 at 03:00 PM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just for future reference I'm going to post a list of all my supplements and routine for people who are interested. It's pretty much CDs regime just tweaked a little bit. I won't be on the forum as much (as English has suggested, just came back today in a moment of weakness as I'm currently in a little downswing. But nothing like I was before. Can't wait to swing back up again.)

Super Man Herbs:

Tongkat Ali
    Ashwaghanda tincture
    Eluthero
    Maral Root
    Cordyceps
    Polyrhachis Ant
    Schishandra
    Mucuna
    Cistanche
    Rhodiola
    Shilajit pitch
    He Shou Wu
    Pine Pollen tincture (daily atm, moving to cycling on my next bottle)
    Pine Pollen powder (daily)
    Royal Jelly (2-3 times a week) (not from SMH, from GNC, in the tub)

NutraBio:

L-Tyrosine Powder - daily.
    L-Citrulline Powder - daily.
    Tribulus (60%) - I cycle this with my SMH products.

Natural Vitality:

Natural Calm magnesium supplement - daily

......Then I use a multivitamin, vitamin D3 (10000IU), fish oil, calcium, boron, tocotrienol cap, and choline daily. Use Sorghum (grinded up in a powder, thanks FPR for the fantastic idea) in my protein shakes daily. I also take S. boulardii probiotic and L-Glutamine daily, and drink kombucha a 4-5 times a week for gut (shout out to English).

Workout Routine:

Monday/Thursday: Legs/Abs - 5x6 heavy lifts, squats, calf raises, leg lifts and extensions
    Tuesday/Friday: Arms (Bis/Tris/Forearms) 5x6 heavy lifts, a rotation of multiple lifts I've learned over the years
    Wednesday/Saturday: Chest/Shoulders: 5x6 heavy lifts, bench/incline bench/cable crossovers, and rotated shoulder exercises.
    Sunday: Relaxation/recovery
    HIIT: Tuesday/Friday 6x100 yard sprints, all out. 8 if I'm feeling giddy. Which is rare after the 6, lol.

Meditation:

Holosync daily - usually in PM.

Diet:

Paleo with carb backloading.
    Intermittent fasting at least once a week.
    24 hour water fast at least once a month, usually more frequent.

This should pretty much answer ANY question anyone has that I'm doing from here on out - which is what I wanted to leave as I won't be on here as much. I'm waiting for my Super R-Andro Rx (DHT prohormone) to arrive and then I'm going to run a 6 week cycle at 400 mg/day by recommendation of CD.

And as we all know, stay away from Propecia Help and SolvePFS. Anytime I'm going through a rough patch or need some motivation to get through, just remember, set it (the routine) and forget it. I can always lay my head down at the end of the day knowing I did everything I could to better myself. And guess what, that is just what is happening.

I am getting better.
    Fantastic Maxout.. this one post shows your attitude .. thanks mate .. after reading through your post i realise that i am not even 20% into this .. ... need to get back full on the routine .. thanks again...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    Fantastic Maxout.. this one post shows your attitude .. thanks mate .. after reading through your post i realise that i am not even 20% into this .. ... need to get back full on the routine .. thanks again...
    Why? I mean, it's all out there Rahaysa. What are you waiting for? If you're not even doing 20%, you're really not doing much of anything.

I'm really curious as to your thought process. You know what needs to be done, but yet you're not doing it.

I don't get it......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Why? I mean, it's all out there Rahaysa. What are you waiting for? If you're not even doing 20%, you're really not doing much of anything.

I'm really curious as to your thought process. You know what needs to be done, but yet you're not doing it.

I don't get it......
    i am doing it CD .. but just not diligent enough ... i am doing all the parts of the protocol... but not with consistency..... there is a setback every now and then... recently i supplemented with ginseng and it fucked me up ... and i got of the track for 3-4 days ... thats what is hindering my progress.. as soon as something goes wrong .. i drop everything on the protocol and become idle for couple of days ... the 4 step forward 2 step backward thing is the one i am yet to digest ... as soon as i get the 2 step backward thing ... i start worrying... i have come a long way in tackling it .. but i feel in am not 100% there ... but the intention is clear and the road i want to travel is also set .. just that i have to make myself comfortable with the constant setbacks ...i will do it ... thanks for waking me up with your words ..