User Tag List

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick update, it'll be two weeks on my 6-week cycle of Super R-Andro Rx at 400mg ED, and the mental effects have been pretty awesome.

Some physical effects have been noted too, overall I'm pleased with it.

However, today I feel like the south end of a North-bound mule (compared to last week, not like a crash or anything). I don't know if given my altered PFS state that it should be expected still but I always thought that while taking a pro-hormone you'd be "on" at all times. The first day I took the product I felt like Superman, no shit. I've noticed that it kinda seems like my "up 4 down 2" upward recovery cycle has been accelerated while on this, almost like my recovery has been sped up, so that's a great thing! I'm hoping feeling off today is just part of that and nothing serious. Figured you guys could tell me better than anyone on that.

Oh well, either way I definitely suggest R-Andro. Badass product.

Can't wait to add IML's Dream N Grow as a once a week treat later this week!
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Just a quick update, it'll be two weeks on my 6-week cycle of Super R-Andro Rx at 400mg ED, and the mental effects have been pretty awesome.

Some physical effects have been noted too, overall I'm pleased with it.

However, today I feel like the south end of a North-bound mule (compared to last week, not like a crash or anything). I don't know if given my altered PFS state that it should be expected still but I always thought that while taking a pro-hormone you'd be "on" at all times. The first day I took the product I felt like Superman, no shit. I've noticed that it kinda seems like my "up 4 down 2" upward recovery cycle has been accelerated while on this, almost like my recovery has been sped up, so that's a great thing! I'm hoping feeling off today is just part of that and nothing serious. Figured you guys could tell me better than anyone on that.

Oh well, either way I definitely suggest R-Andro. Badass product.

Can't wait to add IML's Dream N Grow as a once a week treat later this week!
    Glad to hear things are working....

You're going to have ups and downs regardless of prohormones or not. The andro just makes everything enhanced, despite what you have going on in your system.

Keep up on the cycle and do everything as you've been doing.

What kind of physical changes are you noticing?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Glad to hear things are working....

You're going to have ups and downs regardless of prohormones or not. The andro just makes everything enhanced, despite what you have going on in your system.

Keep up on the cycle and do everything as you've been doing.

What kind of physical changes are you noticing?
    It's definitely working, that's for sure. And that's exactly how I'd explain this "down" is an "enhanced down". Like I feel down but it's no problem to keep going on with my day normally. Kinda like a headache/migraine pre-PFS. Just more of nuisance. Glad to hear that's expected though because I love everything else it's doing.

Physically speaking, at 6'7" (I've noticed a lot of the PFS/recovered guys on this board are tall....wonder if that has anything to do with it...), I've always hovered around 240-245, and I'm already back to 245 since my juice fast and it seems like this run is making my muscles more firm and getting easier gains again. Maybe get to 250 by the end of the cycle? Who knows!

I have an absolutely sick pump after the gym that lasts for awhile and my vascularity has definitely improved. Sexually, my erection quality seems much better, I even got a full one without even touching it a few nights ago when I had sex (that's gotta be a plus, right? Lol). Overall I guess physically it's doing what its supposed to. Hope to see even more gains as the cycle continues. My sweat has come back a good bit more too, but it still smells weird, not like normal. More vinegary? Skin is much more oily like it used to be. Acne is back in full force again too. Oh well, still a plus I guess.

I've been taking nothing but R-Andro, fish oil, choline, magnesium/calcium, and vit D on this cycle. Thought about adding pine pollen back daily but I figured that might be a waste.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 06-22-2016 at 06:12 PM.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's definitely working, that's for sure. And that's exactly how I'd explain this "down" is an "enhanced down". Like I feel down but it's no problem to keep going on with my day normally. Kinda like a headache/migraine pre-PFS. Just more of nuisance. Glad to hear that's expected though because I love everything else it's doing.

Physically speaking, at 6'7" (I've noticed a lot of the PFS/recovered guys on this board are tall....wonder if that has anything to do with it...), I've always hovered around 240-245, and I'm already back to 245 since my juice fast and it seems like this run is making my muscles more firm and getting easier gains again. Maybe get to 250 by the end of the cycle? Who knows!

I have an absolutely sick pump after the gym that lasts for awhile and my vascularity has definitely improved. Sexually, my erection quality seems much better, I even got a full one without even touching it a few nights ago when I had sex (that's gotta be a plus, right? Lol). Overall I guess physically it's doing what its supposed to. Hope to see even more gains as the cycle continues. My sweat has come back a good bit more too, but it still smells weird, not like normal. More vinegary? Skin is much more oily like it used to be. Acne is back in full force again too. Oh well, still a plus I guess.

I've been taking nothing but R-Andro, fish oil, choline, magnesium/calcium, and vit D on this cycle. Thought about adding pine pollen back daily but I figured that might be a waste.
    Save the Pine pollen for after cycle. It would be a waste to use it now.

Damn dude, you're a big mofo!

I thought I was biggish at 6 4" 230lbs. You tower over me!
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-22-2016 at 06:52 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Save the Pine pollen for after cycle. It would be a waste to use it now.

Damn dude, you're big mofo!

I thought I was biggish at 6 4" 230lbs. You tower over me!
    Lol yeah it's a blessing and a curse. My joints hate me for it! When I first crashed, I got all the way down to 229, almost 5 months ago now....I looked unhealthy. Funny story, I actually had a guy on Propecia help that I was PMing say I was lying about my size.....I was speechless. Like I am on a forum telling you my dick doesn't work and I feel like a pussy but you think I'm going to lie about my physical size? Those guys....

Never thought I'd ever be emasculated by anything, but even at my size, PFS will do it to you every time. Just glad I seem to be somewhat getting my alpha back. Felt like a giant, emotional teddy bear for awhile there lol. My fiancée even jokes with me that she wants the more "sentimental" me back now, so guess I'm back to being a wise ass again!
    Last edited by Maxout777; 06-22-2016 at 06:30 PM.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol yeah it's a blessing and a curse. My joints hate me for it! When I first crashed, I got all the way down to 229, almost 5 months ago now....I looked unhealthy. Funny story, I actually had a guy on Propecia help that I was PMing say I was lying about my size.....I was speechless. Like I am on a forum telling you my dick doesn't work and I feel like a pussy but you think I'm going to lie about my physical size? Those guys....

Never thought I'd ever be emasculated by anything, but even at my size, PFS will do it to you every time. Just glad I seem to be somewhat getting my alpha back. Felt like a giant, emotional teddy bear for awhile there lol. My fiancée even jokes with me that she wants the more "sentimental" me back now, so guess I'm back to being a wise ass again!
    Lol...those fucking guys man...I mean...really. When you're on that site, you're literally pouring your heart out to anyone that will listen so that you can feel human again, somewhat. Some of those guys are just straight up strange as hell with the things they think people are lying to them about. Like.....THINK...guys. Why would anyone spend time there to make shit up? Lol.

That was one of the hardest things for me, was the loss of my alpha brain. The sudden inability to be quick witted and a wise ass. It's amazing how that is attached to hormones. You don't realize until you don't have it anymore. It's like....the shit just isn't there....your brain doesn't work right anymore. Scary as fuck.

It will come back dude....all of it and more.

In regards to size. When I fasted, on one of my 21 day fasts, my lowest weight was 169 lbs. I looked liked like an AIDS patient. A dying aids patient.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-22-2016 at 07:03 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol...those fucking guys man...I mean...really. When you're on that site, you're literally pouring your heart out to anyone that will listen so that you can feel human again, somewhat. Some of those guys are just straight up strange as hell with the things they think people are lying to them about. Like.....THINK...guys. Why would anyone spend time there to make shit up? Lol.

That was one of the hardest things for me, was the loss of my alpha brain. The sudden inability to be quick witted and a wise ass. It's amazing how that is attached to hormones. You don't realize until you don't have it anymore. It's like....the shit just isn't there....your brain doesn't work right anymore. Scary as fuck.

In regards to size. When I fasted, on one of my 21 day fasts, my lowest weight was 169 lbs. I looked liked like an AIDS patient. A dying aids patient.
    Yeah man, they are the worst. You can't even offer them coaching for a price or a website for your protocol without being made out to be the antichrist. I don't understand it. I mean I do, but I can't relate lol. I can't wait for it to all be back - just putting in my dues until then.

169?! Jesus....man I bet folks didn't even recognize you that saw you prior to the fast. That's fuckin insane.

I know man, at my worst I couldn't be quick witted and a wise ass to save my life. It's like I would have to sit there and think about line by line of what I was going to say and even then it didn't make sense half of the time. That was the worst part. Like being a 14 year old around girls again because I never knew what to say lol. I didn't know jack shit about hormones prior to this experience, but like you said it's amazing how much is tied to hormones. Sleep, love, emotion, sex, confidence, hell just about life in general.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to add on to what both of you said about some people ...CD have you noticed that none of the naysayers ever come here and sign up... the amount of positivity and direction in this website does not fit the mentality of those people .. and that has been a blessing for this forum i believe .. else those people waste no time to bring in all the negativity and destroy the forum...

and really liked that one post where the whole of forum supported you here when someone called your story a bullshit .. thats kind of support scares the shit out of naysayers and they dont even come here ...

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    to add on to what both of you said about some people ...CD have you noticed that none of the naysayers ever come here and sign up... the amount of positivity and direction in this website does not fit the mentality of those people .. and that has been a blessing for this forum i believe .. else those people waste no time to bring in all the negativity and destroy the forum...

and really liked that one post where the whole of forum supported you here when someone called your story a bullshit .. thats kind of support scares the shit out of naysayers and they dont even come here ...
    That is because the majority of the guys here are here for self improvement purposes. When it comes to self improvement, you NEED a positive mental attitude to even start down that road. It ALL starts in the mind. Everything you do comes from your thoughts. EVERYTHING.

PH is filled with guys who have been hormonally and neurologically devastated. Most of them have never even looked at a weight let alone tried to do anything towards any kind of self improvement. They don't have the beginning blue print or ground work laid for any of it. This puts them at an automatic disadvantage to guys that have lifted or played sports prior to this happening to them. Most of the guys that have recovered have a few tricks in their bags because of prior self improvement endevours. They know how to focus themselves and how to stay positive even when it's almost impossible to do so. This, imo, makes all the difference in the world to their outcome. It will be one of the hardest things they have ever faced, so without this thought process, they are doomed from the beginning despite trying to teach and tell them otherwise.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is because the majority of the guys here are here for self improvement purposes. When it comes to self improvement, you NEED a positive mental attitude to even start down that road. It ALL starts in the mind. Everything you do comes from your thoughts. EVERYTHING.

PH is filled with guys who have been hormonally and neurologically devastated. Most of them have never even looked at a weight let alone tried to do anything towards any kind of self improvement. They don't have the beginning blue print or ground work laid for any of it. This puts them at an automatic disadvantage to guys that have lifted or played sports prior to this happening to them. Most of the guys that have recovered have a few tricks in their bags because of prior self improvement endevours. They know how to focus themselves and how to stay positive even when it's almost impossible to do so. This, imo, makes all the difference in the world to their outcome. It will be one of the hardest things they have ever faced, so without this thought process, they are doomed from the beginning despite trying to teach and tell them otherwise.
    Just to add on to this, I believe a lot of the reason the folks remain as they are is most of them are spot-on, stereotypical what I call "crowd pleasers". This is justified by the negative environment those boards have. It's a lot easier to sit and bitch with people who are the "in crowd" as you can call it than to be a rebel and do what might (well, will) make them better. They fail at the protocol because they don't have the discipline or self belief it takes to get anywhere or anything. This lifestyle isn't "cool" or "popular", you won't "fit in" with coworkers or friends because you don't eat pizza or drink ten beers while in recovery, and these same people that want to fit in with the board seek nothing more important than the acceptance of others. The ones who beat it don't give a fuck about that. I'll live my life, you live yours, and that's how I've always looked at it, even before PFS. Unfortunately, PH is nothing but classic crowd pleasers. Just my two cents.

Never Quit.