User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Sounds solid. Ordering the R Andro as we speak.
    Hey maxout, I'm happy to see that you're improving! I can tell you that herbs are awesome to recover, tribulus made me feel 75% cured once, I enjoyed the time chasing all the girls I could and I had some great adventures lol. Follow the advices cd told you, don't drink, don't smoke and don't do drugs. I did the 3, did progesterone cream and Panax ginseng (it blocks 5ar and its anti-andrenergic) and crashed. Then I decided to follow cdnuts advice, I did juice feasting, herbs, good diet, took multivitamins, zinc, magnesium, b6, and got really good results again, I'm waking up with morning wood some days, I have energy, some libido, I still have way to go to get recovered but I'm finally relieved that I know that I'm on the right track. When you recover you will feel the best man in the world, I say this because when I was 75% I was very proud of myself and feeling I was the king.

Cd, are you still taking vitamins and minerals? I think I should go back on them and also drink green smoothies so my supplements may work again or maybe I should take a break and restart in the future. The best thing is that after each new better baseline the results don't drop, it's amazing.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Hey man,

Thanks for the kind words and advice, I appreciate it. Glad to see that you're improving too! I accidentally took a Tribulus supplement that had Panax ginseng in it a couple of months ago for a week or two - trashed that shit the minute I found out it was in it. I have a decent baseline as we speak - looking forward to more and more improvements as the months go on. Hoping the R-Andro kicks it up a notch too - but I've learned to keep my expectations to a minimum in this whole debacle.

I've only been off SP for 3 1/2 months, so I think some natural healing is going on too. I found that I was making improvements with new baselines without doing CD's protocol before starting. Since starting the protocol, it seems to have accelerated, which is just what I wanted. Best of luck!
    as soon as i see a SP Sufferer i become interested ... and now that i am in the same boat as u are it is good to have a partner... i used both fin and SP , but crashed on SP fyi..

maxout whats with panx ginseng .. i have taken that and dont seem to have any problems from its limited use .. and TRIB is one sup i have problem with .. i take trib from any source and the morning feels almost normal as prefin but the evenings become hell..