Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My journey to the promised land

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    how many cycles did it take till you recovered? seems like less than 4 right?
    I wouldn't necessarily put it in terms of cycles but yes, four was how many I did. Consistency and not wavering from the blueprint was probably more key though.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh for sure. I know that prohormones are just a piece of the puzzle but just wanted to know specifically how many cycles :P thanks.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's curious because I'd say I noticed HUGE improvements by my fourth cycle as well. Not saying that is the magic number at all, just a curious coincidence.

Jacknap....like your signature, btw.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    That's curious because I'd say I noticed HUGE improvements by my fourth cycle as well. Not saying that is the magic number at all, just a curious coincidence.

Jacknap....like your signature, btw.
    Yeah, it seemed like that's when the major switch from my life being pretty consumed dealing with PFS, to my symptoms just being a little annoying that I couldn't be a normal member of society yet.....as if a return to feeling human.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thinking of adding 5adp into my protocol as I got all my strength back post cleanse now about 5 weeks post fast or so.

how do you recommend using it? did you use it daily?
    I was thinking of using it like once a week like herbs when I want a gaba boost like on a saturday night macking the lady's lol.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    thinking of adding 5adp into my protocol as I got all my strength back post cleanse now about 5 weeks post fast or so.

how do you recommend using it? did you use it daily?
    I was thinking of using it like once a week like herbs when I want a gaba boost like on a saturday night macking the lady's lol.
    Honestly, if you're still macking the ladies, you're going to be done with this before you know it. At my worst, it was all I could do to get through the day. I could have never macked anyone in the state I was in.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow read this thread from start to finish and it is so inspiring with so many great tidbits to hold on to being a new member myself

Congrats on your recover hope you are living and enjoying your new life you deserve it.

This is brilliant stuff.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Wow read this thread from start to finish and it is so inspiring with so many great tidbits to hold on to being a new member myself

Congrats on your recover hope you are living and enjoying your new life you deserve it.

This is brilliant stuff.
    Maxout knocked it out of the park. He stuck to the program religiously, and he reaped the benefits by doing so. Everyone here can do the same, given they put in the time and effort.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was reading through some old threads for nostalgia (is it weird that I have nostalgia for a time when I was pretty miserable healthwise? Lol....) and couldn’t help but stumble through this one as well.

Appreciate it again to everyone who helped me and guided me through one of the toughest moments of my life. Years really, but moments in the grand scheme of things. This journey that I went on really changed my life ever moreso for the good, and really helped put a lot of things in perspective. I’m currently trying alternative treatments to cure my PTSD that I’ve had for over a decade now, but other than that, my life is pretty fucking amazing right now.

I hope everyone is achieving what they’re striving for currently. I miss the old guard (or at least PFS old guard, lol) on this forum. It’s a solid group of gentlemen here. Going to try to be more active over this way again.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Was reading through some old threads for nostalgia (is it weird that I have nostalgia for a time when I was pretty miserable healthwise? Lol....) and couldn’t help but stumble through this one as well.

Appreciate it again to everyone who helped me and guided me through one of the toughest moments of my life. Years really, but moments in the grand scheme of things. This journey that I went on really changed my life ever moreso for the good, and really helped put a lot of things in perspective. I’m currently trying alternative treatments to cure my PTSD that I’ve had for over a decade now, but other than that, my life is pretty fucking amazing right now.

I hope everyone is achieving what they’re striving for currently. I miss the old guard (or at least PFS old guard, lol) on this forum. It’s a solid group of gentlemen here. Going to try to be more active over this way again.
    You took it and ran with it and were very coach-able and you got what you deserved. You did it right. I don't want to speak for others but I'm sure everyone would be glad to have you here to help. I certainly would.

And yeah, we have a solid group here and aside from a couple bumps in the road, the vibe here has gotten much better.

Glad to see you back brother.