Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
Hey fella,

First up, welcome to the forum. Like CD says, you've been pretty much got it sorted.

I just want to add regards your bloods, your LH is quite high considering your free T level, and there's a recovered scientist kind of guy "Josh" who talks alot of sense in his articles within this link regards calcium and magnesium issues in pfs guys that struggle to convert good LH numbers into T. It is very easy to remedy it, have a read (you must scroll right to the bottom to see the next article of 5 i think) and you should also take not of his articles on inflammation in the gut. You can ignore the thryroid article as you wouldn't be performing as you are physically if you needed thryroid meds. Also, when taking magnesium, always co-factor it with calcium, and always take the glycinate version predominently, other types are poorly absorbed and tolerated:
Post-Finasteride Syndrome Recovery: How to reduce gut inflammation PFS Healing
IMO the best place to get magnesium and calcium that are properly paired and are more importantly, bio available is in the form of dark green juices or smoothies as an addition to your diet. Something to keep in mind. Get in a large green smoothie or juice daily and you will more than satisfy this need.

Another fantastic benefit to magnesium is that it increases testosterone by binding to SHBG. It directly increases your free testosterone levels. Among the hundreds of important things the mineral does in the body, this to me is one of the most exciting.