User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Wasn't planning on updating this until I got time to run a cycle again, but the oddest thing has happened today..... My libido has come back online almost completely, and just out of the blue. It's not like back to normal but it actually exists which it wasn't doing before! Like I genuinely want to have sex lol. Unbelievable how that just switched back on. I don't imagine or plan on it lasting, but wow....kinda forgot how it felt to feel that way. Pretty much cured my ED having that back. I figured libido would come back in waves, not immediately. Again, not counting my chickens before they hatch lol.

This whole thing has been the weirdest thing ever. Oh well, I'll take it for sure! Nothing special I did to bring the brain-dick connection back online, just continued consistency with the protocol. It's definitely not pre-SP yet, but at least I notice it again!
    This is incorrect. You DID do something special to bring the connection back. EVERYTHING you've been doing up to this point has been the "nothing special" This is what I've tried to instill in everyone that undertakes the program. Everything you do has a cumulative effect in bringing you back towards the correct equilibrium.

Just wait my friend...it will continue to get better and better. I'm telling you, you are going to get to a point where you cannot believe how good you feel on a daily basis.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-30-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"