Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
Everything I did is on this forum in my posts for PFS recovery. Yes, I did pro-hormones, four cycles to be exact. And I have old bloodwork from a year or so ago, I posted it over on Hack Stasis and I can post here as well when I find it. Test was in the 800s, Estrogen was 25-ish, LH was around the same and FSH was lower a bit, IIRC. SHBG about the same.
Hey Buddy. Sorry I could have asked a bit more specific in the first place. I assumed that I could find „everything“ somewhere on this forum. But you made 1020 posts in the past years. This thread alone contains 30 pages (of which I read about the first ten). Then I was searching in the „recovery stories“ thread for your story but couldn‘t find it. I asked since in this thread all your information is spread over 30 pages and I am sure you wouldn‘t do everything the exact same pattern like you did, no? Please apologise me if you actually made a „recovery stories“ entry with what you did. If you are saying I have to read thru all the post in this exact thread, I surely will do, no thread to long. If you are saying you posted it in another thread, I will read thru that as well :-) Kind Regards, Michael