@maxout says your PM inbox is full, I can't reply lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    @maxout says your PM inbox is full, I can't reply lol
    Haha I've become quite a popular person to PM now.....I kinda know how CD feels to an extent now. I'll clear it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added some EndoAmp and TS DAA to the arsenal this week.

Going to dose EndoAmp everyday for the rest of my "PCT" and TS DAA with my Mucuna day of my herb cycling to offset the Prolactin raising side effects. Got quite the arsenal of supplements now. Should be awhile before I have to re-up on my SMH stash - which is good seeing as they are out of almost everything I'm "semi-low" on right now. (Pine Pollen, Lion's Mane, etc.)

Any idea what to expect from EndoAmp? Never used it prior to this, but have used DAA plenty of times before.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Added some EndoAmp and TS DAA to the arsenal this week.

Going to dose EndoAmp everyday for the rest of my "PCT" and TS DAA with my Mucuna day of my herb cycling to offset the Prolactin raising side effects. Got quite the arsenal of supplements now. Should be awhile before I have to re-up on my SMH stash - which is good seeing as they are out of almost everything I'm "semi-low" on right now. (Pine Pollen, Lion's Mane, etc.)

Any idea what to expect from EndoAmp? Never used it prior to this, but have used DAA plenty of times before.
    I love endoamp man. I found it most effective for me is to actually open the 3-4 caps and dump the powder into my pre-workout drink and chug it on empty stomach. Gives me a relaxed, zero anxiety yet euphoric-type feeling but I just feel focused and concentrated. Hard to explain lol. You could even stack it with some light caffeine.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love endoamp man. I found it most effective for me is to actually open the 3-4 caps and dump the powder into my pre-workout drink and chug it on empty stomach. Gives me a relaxed, zero anxiety yet euphoric-type feeling but I just feel focused and concentrated. Hard to explain lol. You could even stack it with some light caffeine.
    I'll have to give that a try for sure. I don't really drink a pre workout but I'll just put it in my coffee that I drink prior (or take it with the coffee). Looking forward to it for sure.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I'll have to give that a try for sure. I don't really drink a pre workout but I'll just put it in my coffee that I drink prior (or take it with the coffee). Looking forward to it for sure.
    Sweet let us know how it works. I also found this study, main ingredient in endoamp.

Specific stimulation of steroid 5 alpha-reductase solubilized from rat liver microsomes by endogenous phosphatidylserine. - PubMed - NCBI

Among these endogenous phospholipids, only phosphatidylserine stimulated the 5 alpha-reductase, suggesting that the lipid requirement is specific for phosphatidylserine in steroid 5 alpha-reductase from liver microsomes.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet let us know how it works. I also found this study, main ingredient in endoamp.

Specific stimulation of steroid 5 alpha-reductase solubilized from rat liver microsomes by endogenous phosphatidylserine. - PubMed - NCBI

Among these endogenous phospholipids, only phosphatidylserine stimulated the 5 alpha-reductase, suggesting that the lipid requirement is specific for phosphatidylserine in steroid 5 alpha-reductase from liver microsomes.
    Very interesting. I hope to hear good results from this! I'll do some research on Endoamp as well!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely gentlemen, I'll let you know how it goes. Nice to see that bit of research because I didn't see that prior to ordering. Another plus!

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know of another supplier outside of Super Man for reliable Pine Pollen? SMH has been out for awhile now, as well as they have been on Lion's Mane and a few others so I'm trying to get re-upped before I run out.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything is still going well, loving my EndoAmp so far. It's fantastic as a pre or post workout, I've used it for both and the euphoric feeling is awesome. No crash afterward either. Gearing up for my next Super R-Andro Rx run in two weeks. Going for 6 weeks at 600 mg/day....unless it makes me a little jittery I'll drop it to 400 mg/day again like I did last time. Can't wait to see what gains I get this time around.

Just wondering why I didn't purchase the bathmate X40 earlier....this thing is freakin awesome.