Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
I do notice a difference. It's alot stronger and you use alot less of it because of the extraction method used. The old stuff I would choke down almost a tablespoon and this stuff I get the same effect from an 1/8 of a teaspoon. Alot easier on the digestive track. The old stuff is still good obviously, you just need way more of it.

SMH's Tongkat is the BEST I've ever used. Hands down.

Really excited about them going in the direction of CBD.....I've taken this stuff orally before and it's amazing. Not THIS stuff, but other CBD edibles.

Honestly, I'd say given what your symptoms are and where you are with this, you would be okay running a 6 week cycle at 400mg/day. Stay on the herbs for the remainder of May and then do a summer cycle. Jump right back on the herbs afterwards. I believe you're healthy enough and in a good enough place to do it.

What ever became of your Juice feast?
I'll look into it, I too have to take a bunch of Rhodiola to get the effect. I also personally think it takes hideous but hey, it's for the effect, right? I've also heard great things about their Tongkat so I'm looking forward to it.

I broke feast after a week. I gained some ground from it I think. After all the feeling like shit and cycling back and forth. I refed on whole produce like broccoli and eventually moved back to chicken/paleo today. I'm looking forward to seeing what gains I get on my next "upswing". I'm going to do another one once work goes down after the summer when I can take a whole week off.

So cycling R-andro for 6 weeks, then use the herbs as my PCT I assume. No need for a RES100 or the sort? I'm hoping this DHT pro hormone will provide another level of improvement. I'd say I'm close to being functional where I can put this in the back of my mind and really get to a better mental state. Where I can just kinda wait out the remainder to come back. If I remember correctly, it always seemed to give you a better baseline when you finished a cycle (from your posts on the hellish forum).

Also, I LOVE holosync. That's a major heads up.