User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turinabol cycle in TRT - 50mg for 4-6 weeks

Hi All,

I often read but it takes a long time I didn't post here.

I'm in TRT since several months because my test level in blood was highly low.

Here are my stats :
    Weight : 82kg
    BF : about 11-12%
    Height : 6'1

5 workouts/week + 2x30mn of bike/cardio
    Diet on top (followed by a very good coach ;-) )

I still have some T-Bol pills from a friend (he sold me them one year ago but I never tried them).
    My TRT is based on Test enanthate with 250mg EOW.

I'd like to know if it would be a good idea to add (I'd say) 50mg of T-Bol ED for 4 up to 6 weeks (with liver protection of course) ?
    I think I don't need any PCT after my cycle as I'm on TRT all along the year ?

Do the TBol can bring me something interesting in 4-6 weeks ? Do I need AI during this cycle ?

I know that the best solution should be to add Test-e dosage but I don't want to distort the results of my next blood work (in 3 months)

Thanks for your help
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend, very happy to see you here!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No ideas? No opinions?
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 05-07-2016 at 02:21 PM.
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are on TRT than you dont need PCT as such, (you need to look after your liver, kidney, heart etc, also receptors need to be refreshed so I would not advise to cycle all year round

turinabool does not aromatise (AFAIK) so you dont need extra AI on top of what you are using as part of TRT regiomen (if you use it)

not expert on turinabol but 4-6 weeks seems bit short for real benefits bodybuilding wise, tough on other hand turinabol is (or should be) exclusively athletes aas, tough in that respect 50 mg is overkill, I think east German athletes used up to 10 mg, but they had their own system of using it with few weeks on and then week off, not quite sure TBH.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-08-2016 at 04:32 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jelisej , you dont think there would be any benefit to exemestane at 12.5mg EOD for a person on TRT?

I ask because you are one of the brains whose view I hold in high regard, and I have read in countless other places that it adding an AI is good practice

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    Jelisej , you dont think there would be any benefit to exemestane at 12.5mg EOD for a person on TRT?

I ask because you are one of the brains whose view I hold in high regard, and I have read in countless other places that it adding an AI is good practice
    Most of people do need some AI, depending on various factors (rate of aromatisation, actual test dosage, progesterone levels etc, other supplements/aas taken etc...), so basically blood test are needed, as E2 should be around 25 pg/ml (+/- 10) lower and higher than that and it affects libido, mood etc...

Roughly estimated 12.5 mg EOD of exemestane would probably be bit to high for most on TRT, but again it depends from person to person, blood test is best thing to do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found some article on east german protocol of using turinabol that may be helpful; tough must be noted that their purpose and dosage were different than it would be used by bodybuilder or someone on "typical cycle".
    The East Germans approached the problem very differently. They developed a protocol based on the administration of 0.125 mg of Turinabol (an East German variant of Dianabol) per kilo of lean body mass. Their optimal dose was much smaller than the Russian dose and was implemented progressively over a number of years. In addition, they cycled the administration of the drug in order to preserve receptor affinity.

The typical sprint protocol consisted of five blocks of administration annually. The first cycle started in November and ran for four weeks, followed by a two week break. The second cycle started in mid-December and ran for six weeks, followed by a four week indoor competition period in February. The third cycle started March 1st and ran for four weeks, followed by another two week break.

The fourth cycle, also of four weeks, led into the first outdoor competition period which ran from mid-May to mid-June. The fifth and final cycle lasted six weeks and led to the main competition period of the year in August. If the main competition occurred at a different time, the entire season was adjusted accordingly.

This system gave a total administration period of 24 weeks with the rest of the year off. The dosage progressed throughout the year with the peak dose occurring during the final six-week block. As the doctors never determined an optimal time of day for steroids, they administered partial doses throughout the day to maintain an even level. This system maintained receptor affinity and, through a gradual increase in dosage, allowed top performances year after year.

The maximum state-sanctioned dose recorded in the STASI files for a female sprinter was 1650 mg per year, an average of 9.8 mg/day during the administration period or, viewed another way, an average of 4.5 mg/day over the whole year. The maximum dose recorded for a male sprinter was 1850 mg/year, an average of 11 mg/day during the administration period, or an average of 5 mg/day over the whole year. While trivial by bodybuilding standards, it sure got the job done!

link: Anabolic Athletics | T Nation
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-08-2016 at 04:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally started with 50mg ED with 125mg test-e in TRT.

Already 3 weeks passed and I gained 3kgs. No changes in fat (checked with 3 points skin fold method)

Weight at start: 84kg
    BF 12.2%

Weight today 87.6kg
    BF 12.2%

I will try to go on 3 more weeks

Envoyé de mon D6603 en utilisant Tapatalk

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow, 3.6kg in 3 weeks is impressive!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!