User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Wes you are still very very strong bro!! Those numbers are sick!!! 10x500 deadz!!! What kind of machine are you?!

Following this now!!!!
    Hey man so good to see you!! How are you feeling? Hopefully better!!!! And ty so much for the kind words. Actually I am down about 80-100lbs on my deads, primarily bc I rarely do them anymore. BW of 210-220 I generally would hit 585 for 10 reps pretty easy when I am full blown training and eating properly.

Glad you are still here on the forum, lets talk soon!!

Update

DAY 17

One of the other things I have really noticed is super hair growth LOL. Facial hair and some body hair (Shoulders and back) coming in fast and dark. This is consistent with my other experiences with epiandro. So far this compound is showing all the signs and results of other very good epiandro/stano products I have used. Very happy so far. I do really find my best result is when I take a super hot shower and then apply within a few minutes. It really absorbs the best, and I notice I feel very good and also hungry about 45mins to 1 hour later.

Workout

Back and Biceps

Seated Cable Rows
    100x10
    200x10
    300 (rack) x10
    rack x10

Hammer Curls (dumbells listed per hand)
    35x10
    45x10
    55x10
    75x10

Pullovers
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10

Stayed light with these. These and flat bench aggravate my pec so I have to be very cautious before going heavy on either one of these exercises.

Inman Curls
    20lbs + bar x20
    40lbs + bar x20
    60lbs +bar x 20

Inman Shrugs
    45x20
    45x20

Ran out of time. Called it a day. Solid workout. Didn't press it much in terms of weights, but wanted to get as much volume in, in the very short time frame that I had to work with.

Still happy so far with this product. I'm more vascular and leaner then previously. I wish I had more time to provide to training and body recomp right now. When you really put the right diet into place and you are training regularly, doing abs, and cardio, etc..the body recomp abilities of stano/epiandro are awesome.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely interested in this thread. I've been running proviron for a while now at 50 mg ed, and its been great. but I'm interested in what this can do. I do epdiandro hard at 400mg/day, but god almighty I was mean, it was very hard for me to contain my anger.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Definitely interested in this thread. I've been running proviron for a while now at 50 mg ed, and its been great. but I'm interested in what this can do. I do epdiandro hard at 400mg/day, but god almighty I was mean, it was very hard for me to contain my anger.
    Hey ORyan, so good to see you again on here!! Hope you are well and I agree on 400+ mgs I get angry too. I have to say on this, my irritation is pretty mild. Randro gives me zero aggravation but this gives me a bit more. But this also gives me less then IML Super Epi Andro at 400+ if that makes sense!! Ty so much for commenting

UPDATE DAY 22

Gonna end this at the 30 day mark, and just about to run out of the product, so I will just make it to the 30 day mark.

So far still so good. Besides all the leaning effects I am seeing, I also am seeing some cramping in muscles. This happens to me on epiandro with other brands, so this is ok. I notice my calves are more pumped, and full all the time, probably just from walking around tbh.

Strength feels good, mood and libido all good. All the tell tale signs of good epiandro are consistently showing.

Workout

Chest, Traps, tiny bit of back

Flat Bench
    135x20
    135x20
    225x10
    315x10
    365x5

Ended it here. 365 for the first time didn't hurt my pec. I was considering going up to 405 but honestly I felt so good at this spot, I decided why ruin it. If I hit 405 for some reps and then my pec started aching, I wouldn't be happy. So I am gradually going back to what I consider heavy working weight. Slow but surely

Old video of me doing similar style bench. Actually these went up much easier today, so I am def stronger now then back in this video-
    Wesley Inman Strongman 365lbs Pause Reps on Bench Press- Bodyweight 207lbs - YouTube

Bent Over Dumbell Rows (had to make my own with a small barbell and using 25lb plates on each side (barbell weighs 10lbs)
    60x10 each arm
    110x10
    160x10
    210x10

Wesley Inman Shrugs
    45x20
    45x20
    90x10

Incline Dumbell Bench Press
    120x20 reps

Called it a day. Actually was very tired overall today, helped a buddy with some extensive manual labor for 2 last days, so the fact that I punched this workout was actually very solid.

I applied 200mgs of TD stano about 30mins prior to workout. I actually think I like it best PWO because I can feel strength gains from it.

Should be back to the gym today or 2morrow-

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great thread. Joining a bit late but better late than never.
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes is a beast!

Dude, 120's on incline for 20?? Yikes
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Chad Frazier's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    love me a Wes log

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Ireland, Rob and Chad for following and the kind words Much appreciated!!!!

Update DAY 26

Almost Done with the log and still feeling good on this product. Very happy with the quality and effects to date. Been using Nizoral 2% like E3d and not noticing any hair shedding or thinning on my head. That shampoo always works for any epiandro product I have ever run. I use it just in case.

2 workouts to post from the past 2 days..nothing insane..truly just getting what I can in so far this week

Workout Mon
    Chest/Back

Incline Bench Press (pause reps)
    135x10
    225x10
    315x8
    315x8
    135x20

Seated Rows
    75x10
    150x10
    200x10
    300 (rack)x10

Wesley Inman Shrugs
    40x20
    40x20
    40x20

Pulldowns
    100x10
    150x10
    200x10

Tues- Had a quick 30minutes to train, wanted to warmup the lower body for a heavier leg day this week, and get some cardio type effects simultaneously.

Deadlifts
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20

Did these all slow and controlled and very short rest periods in between.

Seated calf raises
    45lb platex20
    2 platesx20
    3x20

Called it a day. Between the heat, the pwo and the speed on these sets and lack of rest, i left the gym soaking wet. Literally could wring out my shirt..believe it or not, even though it was not much volume..I did work these fast. Today I even have sore Hamstrings a bit..go figure from that tiny bit of weight. Back at it today later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final Day
    Day 32

Yesterday was the full extent of the log and I am all done I did workout the past few days didn't have time to post those sessions, but will post my last workout yesterday

Chest, Biceps, Triceps

Tricep Cable Pushdowns

50x20
    70x20
    100x20
    120x20

Bicep Curls (supinated) dumbells listed per hand

25x10
    35x10
    45x10
    55x10

Incline Bench Press
    135x10
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    405x1

Old video footage of me hitting 405 incline.

Past Incline PR's= 425x1 @205lbs,
    455x1@ 215lbs.

Once my pec fully heals, I will be aiming to beat this 455 which won't be simple

Kickbacks
    15x20
    20x20
    25x20

Ez Bar Curls
    50x20
    60x20

Ran out of time..called it a day. Onto my final review

FINAL REVIEW OF TD STANO

Strength Slightly improved for sure. Definitely was best when I did 2-300mgs about an hour prior to working out.
    Muscle Hardness Improved for fact. One of the best parts of Epiandro/stano products. Muscle Hardening is excellent on this product.
    Size Small lean gains. Not sure weight wise, but Im definitely harder and slightly bigger. I usually can add 2-3lbs of muscle on Epiandro in a month. Might not sound like alot, but it truly is.
    Endurance Really tough to say, didn't do much cardio. Did not notice any deficiencies in current endurance.
    Cardio Function Again, stayed the same, didn't really see it improved or decrease
    Vascularity Improved for sure. More veins and I am leaner.
    Aggression Honestly this version of epiandro made me less aggressive then other epiandros. Still felt it when I applied 2-300mgs at once, but wasn't angry!
    Anger No anger on this at 4-500mgs. Which is odd. On pretty much every other epiandro compound I get anger at that dosage. TD stano and Randro are the only two I have no anger.
    Depression None
    Overall Mood Mood improved. Feel good on this!
    Acne I had a tiny bit on my shoulders. I think it was the salvo I would apply, then I would work out and sweat and not shower immediately after working out. I would potentially think this was the reason. Not the compound giving me acne.
    Oily Skin No oily skin. Although the skin where you apply it can be a bit greasy for a few hours afterward.
    Changes in mood/temperment Improved mood
    Aggression in the Gym Small improvements, best seen at 2-300mgs pre workout
    How this effects Sex Improves sex, because libido is better, erection quality improved
    Sex Drive Increased libido for sure
    Any sexually related issues Only positive improvements and erections more often
    Nightmares A few this month, not sure if they are related?
    Night Sweats none
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno none, if anything epiandro tightens up pregyno
    liver or kidney issues none known but I did not get labs
    Hair thinning none, but I am also using Nizoral 2% shampoo several times per day to prevent this
    Hair Darkening Yes for sure, hair on head and face is way darker
    Hair growth Yes, alot of hair growth on this. All over too. See increases in head hair, facial hair, back, chest and stomach. This is normal for me on this compound.

Overall, how do I rate this product? Awesome. Very very good stano/epiandro product. I get alot of people asking me how I compare this to IML Super Epi Andro..and I think this is a fair question since I genuinely find that version to be one of the best. And since I do rep for IML, I think it is fair to give my thoughts. I think this product is every bit as good. Top of the line product here. What I will say, is a few things. On IML epiandro, I get angry at 400+mgs. I also get a bit more thermogenesis and fat loss. I am wondering if this is the piperine and DHB making this happen. On the contrary, with TD stano, I don't get heartburn. On IML epiandro I can get heartburn very often..again, I wonder if it is the Piperine. Next we know that TD is going to give a higher % of absorption. With IML we have the convenience of capsules and not applying TD. So they both have minor characteristics that vary but overall they are both interchangeably just as good imo.

Point of this all is, Alpha Gainz TD Stano was awesome. I highly recommend it. It varies from other Epiandro/stano's I have used, but I will stand by the fact this is a very good version. I am happy I ran it, as my physique is summer ready. Thanks again to Rob @ SoCal, Alpha Gainz, Nostrum and all the awesome members who supported me during this run.

Onto my next phase...and I'm thinking it's time to give this Rad140 a shot. I have never run it before.

Thanks everyone!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested in what you think of the RAD140.

I have some epiandro powder and salvo that i bought from Rob a while back and never used. I will be throwing it into my cycle to see how much better I can make it.