User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wesley VS Alpha gainz TD Stano

Thanks to So Cal Nutrition and Nostrum for providing me the chance to try this product out. Alpha Gainz Transdermal Stano.
    TDstanoLOG.jpg

Dosage is 100mgs per mL. Product is blended in Salvo by Iron Legion which I am a big fan of and have used dozens of times in my past. It has a pleasant scent and the Salvo always blends well for me. I apply to shoulders, and lower abs.

Will be starting this log this week at some point. I just donated blood Friday, pulse is 66, BP is hovering right around stable at 130/85.. So I am in a good spot to run a higher dosage log.

Gonna aim to do 3-500mgs of TD stano ED on workout days. Gonna aim for 2-300mgs of TD stano ED on NON Workout Days. In multiple dosages and on workout days I will probably apply at least 200mgs 1 hour prior.

Will be able to post maybe 2-3x per week, and will do my best to answer any product questions in those time frames.

I will be comparing the effects of this to other oral Epiandro products. I have tried well over a dozen products so I am very familiar with epiandro and it's effects. I have run my own TD version in the past as well so I want to see how this compares to other versions.

Training wise I have been training for explosive strength, etc. I'm sitting at around 208-210 on any given day right now. I may do a bit of body recomp with this product. Will do my best to get either a before or after photo and throw in some videos if time permits.

Most recently I hit a PR at 208lbs on Incline Bench Press. Hit it for 16 reps and just missed a 17th.

As with all my logs i will be commenting on the following midway through and at the end of this 30 day run. Thanks for following everyone.

Strength
    Muscle Hardness
    Size
    Endurance
    Cardio Function
    Vascularity
    Aggression
    Anger
    Depression
    Overall Mood
    Acne
    Oily Skin
    Changes in mood/temperment
    Agression in the Gym
    How this effects Sex
    Sex Drive
    Any sexually related issues
    Nightmares
    Night Sweats
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves
    Hair thinning
    Hair Darkening
    Hair growth
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    following this brother!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually got started Sunday. Only did 200mgs about 1 hour prior to workout. Took a hot shower, dried off well, waited about 5 minutes, and applied 2mL of the TD stano. Your skin will literally drink this stuff up this way. It absorbs very well. I don't like to put a shirt on right away, I feel like it sticks to the skin, so I let it dry for about 5-10mins with no shirt on. This seems to work well for me.

Anyways, only had about 30mins to train since it was Mothers Day.

Took my PWO- Ultimate Orange Juiced and headed to the gym

Decided to go super light, explosive leg workout. Pause reps too. So on each rep, I am going to take a deep breathe. Lower as low as I can..way below ATG. Then while exhaling all my air, exploding up with the weight..lowering the weight again, explode up..repeat.
    On leg press same form. Lower weight. Hold it, explode up. Entire workout including calves in this format.

DAY 1-

Hack Squats
    BWx 20
    50lbs x20
    90x20
    90x20

Leg Press
    2plates per side x20
    3x20
    4x20

Seated Calf Raises
    (pause at the top 5 seconds, pause the bottom 5 seconds)
    2 platesx20
    4x20
    6x20 (this was actually heavy)

And that was it..stretched called it a day.

Did not feel any anger on the 200mgs dosage. One thing I can and will say is that with many epiandro versions at 400+mgs ED I get very moody and irritable. Slight anger. So I will be watching for that.

Woke up today and my legs are already very sore. Go figure. Unreal how even lightweights can affect you if you train them in an explosive manner. Calves not sore yet.

Heading to the gym today as well. Dosed 200mgs so far and will do 200mgs more prior to workout.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 05-09-2016 at 09:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 2

Was able to get 300mgs in today previous to my workout. The one thing about TD is that it can be a tiny bit more time consuming then traditional orals. I was super busy today so the 300mgs is the most I can get it..It is night time and I don't like to dose products at night, I like to follow the bodies natural progression, hormone increases earlier in the day and decreases at night.

Anyways, not much to report so far. I'm excited for this to kick in...I am a huge epiandro fan. Love the libido, strength and hardening effects.

Today I literally had 35 mins to train. So I had to make this workout count.

Shoulders, Back, Traps

Warmup:

Seated Rows:

50lbs x 30 reps
    80x30
    100x30 all slow controlled and squeezed on each rep

Tricep Pushdowns
    50lbs x30
    80x30
    120x30

Bicep Hammer warmups
    25x30
    x30

Started normal workout...

Super Wide Grip Military Barbell

135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

Not trying to go heavy on these, just super slow and controlled. Also I was sitting completely parallel which I hate. I have had several shoulder injuries including torn labrum and 2 rotators, PT, the whole 9 yards, so I dont believe in doing these heavy at all. I always sit the seat back 1-2 clicks and have a very slight angle on EVERY shoulder workout. Mind you shoulders are my strongest bodypart, so doing 150-170lb dumbells is not out of the question with the slight angle. With the 90 degree seat I will never go heavy again. Lesson learned.

Standing Strict Press (Barbell)
    135x10 speed reps
    225x6
    2265x6
    225x6

Not working to failure, just hitting explosive work on these. My PR at this BW is 225 x12 at around 210lbs.

Here is old video to show the form I use

One motion Powercleans
    135x20
    x20

225x10
    225x10

Played around with some one armed Powersnatches. These felt heavy today, I have not done these in awhile.

This is old footage Poundstone recorded of me years ago during our Strongman training. At my best I was hitting this with straps for reps of 20

Next page

Wesley Inman Shrugs
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20

Ran out of time and called it a day. Light workout. Didn't have the time or intensity to apply myself, but I lifted and def worked my muscles a little bit. I find epiandro responds very well to explosive motions, so even lightweights is going to work well on this product.

Hoping to have time to train 2morrow and will log in-

- - - Updated - - -

Wesley Inman Snatch/135lbs - YouTube

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 5

Worked out 1x since posting this and heading back in today.

So far, still too new to comment on any results or effects.

I do get a really warm feeling in my body after administering 200mgs. And I do feel like my appetite kicks in about an hour later I am hungry.

Working out is going fine, training, still staying light and higher reps

Arm Day- Biceps and Triceps

Cable Pushdowns
    50x30
    60x30
    70x30
    80x30

Supinated Dumbell Curls (weights listed per hand)
    20x20
    25x20
    30x20
    40x20
    75x5

Dumbell Kickbacks
    15x20
    20x20
    25x20

Inman Curls (will post a video later with this method- it is an isolation method I came up with)
    30x20
    30x20
    30x20

Ran out of time. Not a bad workout for the 40 minutes I had. Again stayed light on purpose, and went high reps.

Going to do a leg day next I think. Either squats or deadlifts. Really wanna focus on primarily lighter weights and explosive motions this entire log.

Will update again shortly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 9

Update- My apologies for the delay. Been beyond busy. Still have been training and taking the product.

After a week what can I say I notice on it so far?

I would say that the 300mgs is a bit low for me. I have bumped up to 400 on off days and 500 on workout days. I am feeling really good on this dosage. I'd say about an hour after I apply 200+mgs I feel really warm. That is noticeable. I also notice that my appetite is increased since starting this product. Libido is up a bit and I am starting to see a few more lines then I have in awhile, particularly in my shoulders and arms.

So far so good!!

Workouts (not gonna post all of them, but here was my deadlift day this week)

I have not deadlifted but maybe 2-3x in the last few months. Lower back was bothering me for awhile, and since this is not one of my favorite exercises I often neglect it. And it shows in my numbers. I'd say overall I am down about 100lbs on strength on this lift right now.

Leg Extensions
    50x20
    75x20
    90x20

Deadifts-
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    405x10
    500x10
    585x1
    585x1
    585x1

585 went up pretty simple but it felt way heavier then it has in the past. LOL. Might try and do these a bit more..def feel it in the abs and hams.

Seated Calf Raises (slow and controlled, pause at the top and bottom of the motion)
    2plates x20
    3x20
    4x10
    6x10

Called it a day. Also to mention I have been getting some questions about "Inman" curls which is a technique I came up with a decade or more ago.

These give an awesome pump and can def elicit some new growth if you are stagnant. If you want to try these, stay light, work your way up, reps of 20, lower the weight slowly, squeeze the biceps on the way up. 4 sets reps of 20- Thanks again to everyone who is following!!

Wesley Inman with RawDynamix.com - YouTube

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 11

Using the 500mgs ED, I feel alot better on this dosage. I really feel good, libido is up at this dosage as well. What I will say, is applying that much is kind of a pain since I am doing it multiple times per day, but this is the case with any transdermal. It's not as convenient as an oral, but we know they are absorbed better, so it's well worth it.

Anyways,

Did 2 new workouts, will only list the Chest/Back day.

Incline Bench Press (pause 3 seconds on the bottom of each rep)
    135x20
    225x10 pause reps
    315x10
    135x20

**Old video footage showing the 315 incline Pauses**
    Wesley Inman Strongman Incline Pause Reps 315x 11 - YouTube

Seated Cable Rows
    75x20
    150x10
    300 (rack)x10
    rackx10

Decline Bench Press
    135x20 elevator reps
    135x20 elevator reps

Form is as shown in this video I made for Raw Dynamix. My apologies for the ads in these videos, but these videos actually belong to RD.
    Wesley Inman DRAFT - Decline with RawDynamix.com - YouTube

Seated Pulldown Variation (for back)
    100x10
    200x10
    250x10

Ran out of time. Stretched and called it a day.

Defintely seeing more lines in my abs and obliques and I have done no specific ab workout at all..haven't changed diet much. This is exactly why I love epiandro and Randro. Stuff is magical when you are at lower bodyfat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 13

A few things I am noticing, is that I am starting to really harden up more. I'm definintely leaning out. Retaining less water. And size wise, Im slightly smaller, but much harder..which we all know legit epiandro or DHT will do. So this is clearcut that the product is kicking in.

My appetite is down alot all week. Not sure if its relative to the epiandro or not..im not sure. I am not eating as much in one sitting too, so that might just be my stomach shrinking?

Workout Yesterday- literally an insane day and only had 30minutes to train

Biceps/Triceps

Hammer Curls (weights listed per hand)
    20x20
    25x20
    30x20
    35x20

Tricep Pushdowns

50x20
    70x20
    90x20

Supinated Dumbell Curls (weights listed per hand)
    25x10
    35x10
    45x10
    75x6

Overhead tricep extension
    50x20
    60x20
    70x20

Wesley Inman Shrugs
    1 set of 45x20

Ran out of time. Back at it today and will keep reporting. Gonna do 300mgs of TD stano PWO today with my Ultimate Orange Juiced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 14

Chest/Back/traps

Flat Bench (this exercise is the only one that irritates the pec strain I have...still. So not going super heavy on these)
    135x20
    135x20
    225x10
    315x10
    365x6 (felt horrible on the pec strain)

Seated Rows (cable)
    50x20
    100x10
    150x10
    300 (rack)x10

Wesley Inman Shrugs

45x20
    45x20
    45x20
    90x10 (2 plates in each hand)

Decline Bench Press (elevator reps)
    135x10
    135x10
    185x10

New video I made for Raw Dynamix with the elevator rep method-also the proper way to decline bench press which I learned from Dorian Yates
    Wesley Inman DRAFT - Decline with RawDynamix.com - YouTube

Ran out of time. Called it a day. I applied 300mgs of TD stano an hour before I lifted. I felt really good during this workout to be honest. Feeling strong and overall just good. Pec really bothering me on the flat bench. Its annoying..im nervous to go any heavier then 365 right now.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 05-25-2016 at 11:48 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes you are still very very strong bro!! Those numbers are sick!!! 10x500 deadz!!! What kind of machine are you?!

Following this now!!!!