Thanks to So Cal Nutrition and Nostrum for providing me the chance to try this product out. Alpha Gainz Transdermal Stano.
TDstanoLOG.jpg

Dosage is 100mgs per mL. Product is blended in Salvo by Iron Legion which I am a big fan of and have used dozens of times in my past. It has a pleasant scent and the Salvo always blends well for me. I apply to shoulders, and lower abs.

Will be starting this log this week at some point. I just donated blood Friday, pulse is 66, BP is hovering right around stable at 130/85.. So I am in a good spot to run a higher dosage log.

Gonna aim to do 3-500mgs of TD stano ED on workout days. Gonna aim for 2-300mgs of TD stano ED on NON Workout Days. In multiple dosages and on workout days I will probably apply at least 200mgs 1 hour prior.

Will be able to post maybe 2-3x per week, and will do my best to answer any product questions in those time frames.

I will be comparing the effects of this to other oral Epiandro products. I have tried well over a dozen products so I am very familiar with epiandro and it's effects. I have run my own TD version in the past as well so I want to see how this compares to other versions.

Training wise I have been training for explosive strength, etc. I'm sitting at around 208-210 on any given day right now. I may do a bit of body recomp with this product. Will do my best to get either a before or after photo and throw in some videos if time permits.

Most recently I hit a PR at 208lbs on Incline Bench Press. Hit it for 16 reps and just missed a 17th.

As with all my logs i will be commenting on the following midway through and at the end of this 30 day run. Thanks for following everyone.

Strength
Muscle Hardness
Size
Endurance
Cardio Function
Vascularity
Aggression
Anger
Depression
Overall Mood
Acne
Oily Skin