Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
Wes you are still very very strong bro!! Those numbers are sick!!! 10x500 deadz!!! What kind of machine are you?!

Following this now!!!!
Hey man so good to see you!! How are you feeling? Hopefully better!!!! And ty so much for the kind words. Actually I am down about 80-100lbs on my deads, primarily bc I rarely do them anymore. BW of 210-220 I generally would hit 585 for 10 reps pretty easy when I am full blown training and eating properly.

Glad you are still here on the forum, lets talk soon!!

Update

DAY 17

One of the other things I have really noticed is super hair growth LOL. Facial hair and some body hair (Shoulders and back) coming in fast and dark. This is consistent with my other experiences with epiandro. So far this compound is showing all the signs and results of other very good epiandro/stano products I have used. Very happy so far. I do really find my best result is when I take a super hot shower and then apply within a few minutes. It really absorbs the best, and I notice I feel very good and also hungry about 45mins to 1 hour later.

Workout

Back and Biceps

Seated Cable Rows
100x10
200x10
300 (rack) x10
rack x10

Hammer Curls (dumbells listed per hand)
35x10
45x10
55x10
75x10

Pullovers
50x10
50x10
50x10

Stayed light with these. These and flat bench aggravate my pec so I have to be very cautious before going heavy on either one of these exercises.

Inman Curls
20lbs + bar x20
40lbs + bar x20
60lbs +bar x 20

Inman Shrugs
45x20
45x20

Ran out of time. Called it a day. Solid workout. Didn't press it much in terms of weights, but wanted to get as much volume in, in the very short time frame that I had to work with.

Still happy so far with this product. I'm more vascular and leaner then previously. I wish I had more time to provide to training and body recomp right now. When you really put the right diet into place and you are training regularly, doing abs, and cardio, etc..the body recomp abilities of stano/epiandro are awesome.