Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recovery Journey

Hi guys ,

Rahaysa here . one of the FIN and SP sides Sufferer. Will be posting here for updates and help.

thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Short Story of mine

Age 28
    Athletic Body
    PFS and SP Sides sufferer

fin usage :- 2.5 mg once every week, time range :- april 2010 to dec 2011
    Saw Palmetto Usage :- 10mg twice everyday time range :- jan 2012 to dec 2012

Crashed Jan 2013 while on us trip

Got all the sides of the PFS crash ... worst one being penis went inside the abdomen for almost 2-3 weeks .. was even difficult to pee

where am i now .. started herb rotating cycle in march 2015 ... not being consistent ... but have made much progress form where i was to whare i am ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LIst of supplements i have

Superman Herbs
    ------------------
    1. Pine pollen Powder
    2. HGW
    3. SHilajit powder
    4. Shicshandra
    5. TKA
    6. He Show wo
    7. cistanche

Physicians formula
    ---------------------
    1. fo ti
    2. muirapuama
    3. damiana
    4. kelp
    5. choline bitartrate
    6. cordyceps
    7. ginseng
    8. Ginkgo
    9. Catuaba
    10.mucuna
    11. chrysin
    12. rhodiola
    13. quercetin
    14. forskolin
    15. resvertraol

now brand
    ------------
    1. l tyrosine
    2. zma
    3. L carnitine
    4. Arginine
    5. pycnogenol
    6. vitamin k2
    7. vitamin d3

himalaya brand
    -----------------
    1. ashwagandha

Wicked supps
    ---------------
    1. DAA
    2. Res100
    3. ZMA
    4. tococaps

Source naturals
    -----------------
    1. DIM

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    LIst of supplements i have

Superman Herbs
    ------------------
    1. Pine pollen Powder
    2. HGW
    3. SHilajit powder
    4. Shicshandra
    5. TKA
    6. He Show wo
    7. cistanche

Physicians formula
    ---------------------
    1. fo ti
    2. muirapuama
    3. damiana
    4. kelp
    5. choline bitartrate
    6. cordyceps
    7. ginseng
    8. Ginkgo
    9. Catuaba
    10.mucuna
    11. chrysin
    12. rhodiola
    13. quercetin
    14. forskolin
    15. resvertraol

now brand
    ------------
    1. l tyrosine
    2. zma
    3. L carnitine
    4. Arginine
    5. pycnogenol
    6. vitamin k2
    7. vitamin d3

himalaya brand
    -----------------
    1. ashwagandha

Wicked supps
    ---------------
    1. DAA
    2. Res100
    3. ZMA
    4. tococaps

Source naturals
    -----------------
    1. DIM
    From my experience the physicians formula stuff is complete garbage compared to superman herbs. It's watered down and barely effective. I used to support Mark Wilson and his website back six or seven years ago because his site was full of free information and he had good quality stuff. This has changed for the worse over the years. He's sold out IMO.

I know it sucks from your standpoint, but you'd be better off getting the herbs you can get off of that list from Superman herbs. You'd be doing yourself a big favor.

One thing jumping out at me right away is the Rhodiola, Cordyceps and Mucuna.....get these from SH.....They just released a super powerful version of their Rhodiola that I just picked up and it's amazing! Rhodiola rosea - Adaptogen - Super Man Herbs
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SUre CD .. i did realise a big diffrence in HGW from SMH and Phsycians formula ... SMH is way better.. but i think i need to clear my cabinet before i get more..
    just a favour .. i know its a big ask from you .. but whenever you find time can you please mark the dosages of as many herbs as you can that you feel is effective ...

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    SUre CD .. i did realise a big diffrence in HGW from SMH and Phsycians formula ... SMH is way better.. but i think i need to clear my cabinet before i get more..
    just a favour .. i know its a big ask from you .. but whenever you find time can you please mark the dosages of as many herbs as you can that you feel is effective ...
    I know where you're coming from, especially with finances in mind, but those physicians formula herbs are pretty useless and you're taking them to get the desired response which you most likely won't with them. Even if dosed five times higher then what is recommended (I've done this) they are literally just filled with fillers and not all raw material, such as SH herbs are.

Follow the directions on each package of herbs and use more depending on how you respond. It is very individualized here when it comes to dosages of these herbs so the recommended dosage is always the starting point.....build from there. What may be effective for me may not be for you and vice versa. Experiment and keep a journal.

****I just noticed that this wasn't posted in the Propecia section on this site. Please keep all Finasteride related posts in this subsection. These guys are nice enough to tolerate this here so this rule should be respected.****
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-22-2016 at 12:26 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I know where you're coming from, especially with finances in mind, but those physicians formula herbs are pretty useless and you're taking them to get the desired response which you most likely won't with them. Even if dosed five times higher then what is recommended (I've done this) they are literally just filled with fillers and not all raw material, such as SH herbs are.

Follow the directions on each package of herbs and use more depending on how you respond. It is very individualized here when it comes to dosages of these herbs so the recommended dosage is always the starting point.....build from there. What may be effective for me may not be for you and vice versa. Experiment and keep a journal.

****I just noticed that this wasn't posted in the Propecia section on this site. Please keep all Finasteride related posts in this subsection. These guys are nice enough to tolerate this here so this rule should be respected.****
    Ya i did realise that mistake after i committed it ... can you please let me know how i can move this thread into the PFS section

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ya i did realise that mistake after i committed it ... can you please let me know how i can move this thread into the PFS section
    I'll hit up Rob....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

All the more reason to trash Physcians formula ... i have had bad experience with their site and customer care .. they do not care to reply for even 10 emails sent . their phone lines are always busy.. and they dont return calls .. i have order with them for almost 200 dollars which has not reached even after a month of ordering and they dont care to give me the tracking number .. seriosuly fed up.. now that u are saying that their stuff is watered down .. i wont buy from them ever again..

but their Muira Puama, forskolin and Passion rX have worked very well for me .. cant take the credits out .

anybody you knows any better way of reaching out physcians formula ..

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All the more reason to trash Physcians formula ... i have had bad experience with their site and customer care .. they do not care to reply for even 10 emails sent . their phone lines are always busy.. and they dont return calls .. i have order with them for almost 200 dollars which has not reached even after a month of ordering and they dont care to give me the tracking number .. seriosuly fed up.. now that u are saying that their stuff is watered down .. i wont buy from them ever again..

but their Muira Puama, forskolin and Passion rX have worked very well for me .. cant take the credits out .

anybody you knows any better way of reaching out physcians formula ..
    He used to have pretty decent stuff and then Physicians Formula obviously had given him some type of deal so he switched ALL of his recommended products over to them. He sold out. Even his website now is no where as good as it was six or seven years ago. It's all paid stuff over there now.