User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Portal Mood Shot

*I've taken these three times. Each time they kickin within minutes. First time I walked out the bathroom after shooting it down, walked towards a group of friends and they all in unison said "what the hell are you on."

The effects feel like being drunk. Best way to describe it.

Warning: These taste and smell like gasoline. Worst thing I've had to shoot back. Def have a chaser ready, and the flavor will linger for a while.

* I had taken 2-3g of phenibut 3 hours before the shot each time. Being a non drinker, phenibut is the base of all my party stacks. While strong in its intended effects, it is a very mild drug, IMO. I can tell the difference with this on top of it.

Who else has tried these?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    *I've taken these three times. Each time they kickin within minutes. First time I walked out the bathroom after shooting it down, walked towards a group of friends and they all in unison said "what the hell are you on."

Warning: These taste and smell like gasoline. Worst thing I've had to shoot back. Def have a chaser ready, and the flavor will linger for a while.

* I had taken 2-3g of phenibut 3 hours before the shot each time. Being a non drinker, phenibut is the base of all my party stacks. While strong in its intended effects, it is a very mild drug, IMO. I can tell the difference with this on top of it.

What does phenibut do to you? I've been on a nootropic kick lately, and I take phenibut ed, LOL! Before work too! LOL

I've been hitting phenibut with Ashawaganda ed before work.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GBL sucks....I like regular GHB way better...but it still seems to take a lot for me to really feel it and it's def not bad stuff. But yeah. Glad I never bought em.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    What does phenibut do to you? I've been on a nootropic kick lately, and I take phenibut ed, LOL! Before work too! LOL

Cuts all social anxiety to zero. I wont even notice my friends are getting shit faced all around me. It's a great mood boost without being intoxicating. Funny part is sometimes I dont realize how awesome it is until the next day. I'll wake up and just think "Wow last night was awesome, went really smooth and felt great...Oh yeah, I took 3g Phenibut.

As for every day dosing, keep an eye out for tolerance and withdrawl. Ive gone on 5-7 day binges with no problem afterwards, but there is enough anecdotal evidence to suggest it is real.

How does Phenibut treat you?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, same thing happened to me! taste is horrible and the effects are great
    and every time i use i must chase it with a juice for a while as the taste lasts long
    whats amazing about it is how fast this thing works!
    i am sure this stuff is mislabeled!

the label says:
    Distilled water, Yellow passion fruit extract, Zingerone ( component of Ginger)
    Natural and artificial flavors, Lime juice concentrate

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sounds like an excellent substitute for someone who still has to go out with people who drink (work meetings) and is currently abstaining from drinking.

Awesome heads up.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Okay, so after Hossam you're the second person that has given these things a good review. I'm going to have to try them now. Where did you pick them up?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post

Bro....I'm going to suggest you back down on the phenibut....especially if you value your sanity. This stuff will kick you in the face with horrid withdrawals if you ride it like that. You should only be dosing it once or twice a week, MAX! How long have you been taking daily?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"