User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta 2-androstenone??

The nomenclature is 5a-androst-2-ene-17-one. Anyone have any experience with this? It's the active ingredient in Olympus UK's newest PH "SUP3R-2". I did some quick research and it looks like another DHEA derivative; but never heard much about it before.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    androstenone drugs are weak....i think this was the same stuff that was in Anabolic Extremes 3-AD and it was the most expensive bullshit i ever bought. it was pure bs...supposed tom convert to standalone but it didn't...or if it did it didn't convert well at all

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I understood their writeup correctly, and if my memory of previous discussions is correct.

delta-2 is not soluble in water, keeping it from being effectively orally. it seems they are releasing the pro hormone to delta-2...that is supposedly effective orally. so, I believe this to be the pro hormone to desoxy testosterone.

But, Nate is correct, AD-3 was a joke and was on the downhill for AX
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. I thought I saw this particular compound in something else, that may have been it. I assumed since it hadn't got much traction that "2-Andro" wasn't a breakthrough or anything. I'm always game for new approaches to the limited selection left out there. I'll just casually sit back and check reviews as they come in.