User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 bottles of Sup3r Epi Elite (epi-androsterone)

Olympus UK SUP3R Epi-Elite

Sup3r Epi-Elite by Olympus UK provides you with another incredible value by supplying a huge dosage of Epiandrosterone with a cutting edge pharmaceutical grade delivery system known as S-SEDDS (Solid Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery System). Epiandrosterone is a precursor to the androgen Dihydrotestosterone or DHT. DHT is a naturally occurring sex steroid and androgen hormone in the human body. It has two to three times greater androgen receptor affinity than Testosterone and 15-30 times greater affinity than adrenal androgens. It plays a significant role in the development of secondary sex characteristics and unlike Testosterone it cannot be converted by the enzyme aromatase to estradiol.

Increased DHT leads to increased neurological efficiency (increased strength) enabling you to lift more weight, and increased resistance to psychological and physical stress, as well as optimal libido and sexual function such as improved duration of erections and frequency of orgasms. This allows for higher intensity workouts that when paired with a proper diet and exercise program should allow for increased muscle mass.

Olympus UK SUP3R EPI-ELITE Key Benefits
    Non-Methylated/Non-Liver Toxic
    Dry Compound/Non-Aromatizing
    Anti-Estrogenic Effect
    Increases Aggression
    Increases Energy/Combats Lethargy
    Increases Muscle Hardness and Density
    Increases Strength via CNS Activation
    Increases Vascularity
    Reduces Water Weight
    Supports Libido
    Excellent for Cutting/Recomping
    Excellent Stacker

Epiandrosterone, just as with 1-Andro and 4-Andro, undergoes significant first-pass metabolism in the liver. This, in addition to other factors, contributes to the low bio-availability of Epi-Andro. There are many delivery systems that have been utilized in attempts to enhance bioavailability, with the most recent advancements being with the pharmaceutical delivery system commonly abbreviated as S-SEDDS which was chosen for SUP3R EPI-ELITE because of its incredible capabilitites.

S-SEDDS is a cutting edge and highly effective delivery system utilized by the pharmaceutical industry. It is without a doubt one of the most effective means by which to deliver any compound at this point in time, and stands to replace other more antiquated methods delivery in the very near future. So when choosing an Andro product to help you reach your goals, ask yourself, do you want a product that is backed my theories and hypotheticals, or by cutting edge pharmaceutical science?

Note: I have 3 bottles.

$65 US per bottle. Normally $79.95 US.

Send via international bank transfer into my NZ account. I will send the bottles once the funds are cleared. I can provide photos of the supplements upon request.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ummm, I think I'm just gonna close this one...and, the other one.

First three posts asking for a wire transfer to your NZ account is not a good sign. Also, without pictures or forum history, I don't think anyone here is going to fall into this. PM me if you have concerns.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!