Thread: My Power Supply

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Power Supply

Seeing that the Paleo diet is discussed around here alot I figured I would share a service that I recently found. It's called my power supply and is a meal service. They offer a few different diet types to choose from and paleo is one of them. They will deliver two-three days of food at a time (three meals per day) to your house for an extra fee or you can pick the food up in person at one of their several locations (usually highend gyms).

I'm picking mine up and It's still costing me $223 per week for three meals per day but it's one hundred percent paleo and gluten free with grass fed meat and when ever possible organic fruits and vegetables . For the last two years I have been eating something close to the paleo diet anyway but because of time constraints, a crazy work schedule working seven days per week at 60 plus hours (sometimes 70 plus hours) per week and still needing time to work out and sleep, food shopping and cooking is simply not an option. Restricted options as far as places to eat after getting off of an off hour job does not help as well and sometimes I have no choice but to go with a salad from a fast food joint or trail mix from 7/11. My schedule makes it almost impossible to have a perfect diet.

Instead of just shooting for a one hundred percent gluten, grain and processed sugar free eating and always landing close to
    that goal I have made the decision to drop the $223 per week for my power supplies Paleo diet which I have been on for the last seven days now. During the last seven days I have had almost no digestive issues at all
    but do feel carb deprived which makes sense seeing that the only other thing I'm eating other than the paleo dinners are sugar free raw almounds every day but Its worth it. I can imagine that this is how one would feel on a raw only diet.

I have also lost three pounds with out losing any muscle mass during the past week. Once I add back in a daily green smoothie or two each day things will be at a whole new level. Unfortunately My Power Supply is only available in CA and DC but some other major cities have similar services. Here's the website for anyone who's interested. The food is amazing.

Power Supply - Real Food for an Active Life
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 06-24-2016 at 05:57 PM.