User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Say Farewell to SARMS

Received word from multiple retailers that they have received cease and desist letters for SARM sales.

Looks like these are going to be gone everywhere soon.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just talking to a good friend at the gym a few days ago regarding SARMS. He was getting ready to try them out for the first time as he said PHs weren't doing enough for him. Guess that won't be happening now.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if this will include research SARMS? It doesn't matter a whole lot to me as I have never been a big fan of SARMS, but nonetheless its another hit we don't really need...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    I wonder if this will include research SARMS? It doesn't matter a whole lot to me as I have never been a big fan of SARMS, but nonetheless its another hit we don't really need...
    SARMS never really did it for me either. Have you actually talked to anyone that ever had good experiences with these compounds? I have an old bottle of S4 laying around here but after reading about the vision sides, I never bothered to do a full run.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    SARMS never really did it for me either. Have you actually talked to anyone that ever had good experiences with these compounds? I have an old bottle of S4 laying around here but after reading about the vision sides, I never bothered to do a full run.
    I've seen some people here and there online rave about how great they are but never heard anything from a concrete, reliable source, such as on this forum. To me they sound great on paper, but almost too good to be true. I've also hear that in capsule form they are virtually worthless compared to the "real" research versions in liquid suspension. Maybe there's some truth there, I don't know. My limited experience wasn't positive though. I tried ostarine once and hated it, absolutely strange and somewhat scary side effects to be honest. I had a couple bottles of LGD but just sold those recently to buy some more topical 4-Andro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What ever happened to just taking good old testosterone, everybody is looking for the magic drug yet in reality all you basically need is more testosterone unless competing trenboloone, stana anavar etc but and even then it can be done on just testosterone with an AI to come in sliced to the bone.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    What ever happened to just taking good old testosterone, everybody is looking for the magic drug yet in reality all you basically need is more testosterone unless competing trenboloone, stana anavar etc but and even then it can be done on just testosterone with an AI to come in sliced to the bone.
    Yes that would be the obvious choice. I'm 34 years old now and plan on looking into that route in a few years. For now, mainly due to my occupation, I need/want to keep things as legal and OTC as possible. I do look forward to the day when that will be an option for me however.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Buddy, glad to see you over here!

Yeah, this is a good point...but, having options available OTC is best for the vast majority.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O.N. Makes a good point. The options on the table now are legion, and for the most part garbage. However the same options has allowed (through a lot of trial and even more error) far more people to hit goals beyond their genetic range. For every great company like Primordial back in the day or Sol_Cal we have trash like muscle tech and here in the UK the utter rubbish of LA muscle.
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This doesnt bother me. I didn't care for my Ostarine run a few years back. And with the lack of safety data, IDK why anyone would want to use them. S4 had fuckin vision issues. Not going to fuck with my eyes for such minimal returns.

I also think this will be beneficial for the supplement industry. Get rid of the non compliment bullshit and focus on the natural products. Get some of the negative attention to go away.