National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wesley VS. Dust Extreme Preworkout by BSL

Good review Wes! I had my first serving today also Hv the sour gummy bear. However I usually take a product ~3 times before I give my opinion so I'll report back in a few days! Glad to hear you thought so highly about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam24 View Post
    Good review Wes! I had my first serving today also Hv the sour gummy bear. However I usually take a product ~3 times before I give my opinion so I'll report back in a few days! Glad to hear you thought so highly about it!

Any update on your opinion??
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wesley VS. Dust Extreme Preworkout by BSL

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Any update on your opinion??
    Yes!
    First off I am not new to Dmaa and I am going to directly compare this to mesomorph Bcuz prior to the dust extreme I just finished a tub of mesomorph rocket pop flavor.
    I work out on my lunch break at wrk so they're usually ~45min workouts. Pretty decent intensity Bcuz time restrictions..(kids, don't Hv much time after wrk except a few times a week).
    First dose of dust extreme.. I changed my variable compared, which is I ate before I worked out abt 1hr before when usually I eat ~2.5 hrs before and then an hr or so afterwards.. So it didn't work as well as expected. I figured this due to eating before hand and absorption..
    2nd dose I took it normally and it worked well. And continues to do so.
    Key points are
    * greater focus then with meso.
    * less raw energy.. Which is strange Bcuz it has more caffeine and Dmaa.. I'm gonna chalk it up to mesomorph is more synergistic
    * I crash a HELL of a lot less with dust than with mesomorph.. With meso I crash and am useless. Until I level back out to normal.
    * pumps are pretty good.. I'd say it's right on par with meso..
    *heightened sense of well being and mood are drastically improved..!
    *. Not sure if this is to be noted or not however with Dmaa my testes "draw up". They return back to normal.. I'm thinking maybe cns being so stimulated??
    * taste was decent, def expected it to taste better esp Bcuz it smelled amazing. Not bad by any means.. But IMO meso tasted better.
    ( I love the scooper with dust though).. I'm a water bottle one and done guy Bcuz I hate mixing my pre n my protein shaker.
    *. I recommend this product.. I am however looking forward to all of the new products releasing or re releasing products with Dmaa and dmha hopefully gnt carries them great company with great customer service..!

Anything I missed or anything anyone wants to know feel free to ask!

Btw superpump250 is coming back with Dmaa..

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rise above the anxiety! With our pay someone to take my exam service, envision a future where those exams are but a stepping stone to your success. Our dedicated team is here to empower you. Believe in yourself, believe in our approach, and witness transformative results.