User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    After all of his issues with QC and his insane hype, I don't trust, nor believe, anything Author has to say anymore.
    I mentioned using Humapro at night as Noa is already using Humapro anyway, but yes, Author does have his fair share of non fans.
    QC = quality control, yes?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I mentioned using Humapro at night as Noa is already using Humapro anyway, but yes, Author does have his fair share of non fans.
    QC = quality control, yes?
    Yes. On several occasions, his supplements have been tainted. Once is an honest mistake; more than once is just carelessness.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Yes. On several occasions, his supplements have been tainted. Once is an honest mistake; more than once is just carelessness.
    I have always avoided the company for repeated mentions of the above.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking 5 humapro tabs as we speak Does humapro work? It works okay I guess. As far as the taint, I can't defend them on that. Actually reading the label now, here is what it says: Humapro is produced in a cGMP and NSF certified facility utilizing USP pharmaceutical grade Ajinomoto Amino Acids. there is more, but im not typing it. Maybe the product is manufactured somewhere else?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ne one have a physical job n fast? I install carpet n its gets kinda rough fasting till 2pm n its almost impossible to try to get a workout in without eating

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltown View Post
    Ne one have a physical job n fast? I install carpet n its gets kinda rough fasting till 2pm n its almost impossible to try to get a workout in without eating
    Not me bro. I have it pretty easy. Have you thought about sipping on bcaas till 2pm?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10grams in a gallon of water every day

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 iron's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive done IF before, i used peptopro or some bcaa's, although the bcaas made me feel so sick after drinking it i had to finish the tub lol after about a week of it i actually felt better than when i was eating food throughout the day and i wasnt even hungry, maybe i should do a IF lifestyle because my sinus' get really stuffy when ever i eat a big meal anyways

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 iron's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i worked a intense job while fasting, i just had to get over it and do it, i used to have the same thoughts i even felt faint but after a week or so you will kick ass and break the mental dependency to eat throughout the day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reviving an old thread in hopes of starting some more discussion on this. I've been doing quite a bit of research into intermittent fasting and am intrigued for sure. I've never intentionally tried this, but looking back it was common for me to eat very similar to this in my late teens and early twenties which was when, ironically, I could effortlessly stay very slender. Then I started lifting heavy and eating on a more regular schedule to put on size, which worked, but now it is seems much harder to trim down while eating 4-5 meals/day.

I'm curious to hear from more guys on how their experiences have worked with IF: 16/8 (leangains), eat stop eat (fasting 1-2 24 hour periods/week), EOD fasting, warrior diet, etc. I'm really considering giving the 16/8 approach a go because it seems the most "natural" to me.