User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ICON 11 aka Topical 11-Keto DUAL LOG

Hello hello fellow Swolesourcians! The lovely Rob at SoCal has blessed me with some bottles of his brand new tooical 11Keto product called ICON-11 and the best way I can say thank you is a log! My fiancé, jessethelegend, will also be logging this. He'll post in this thread too.

So! Started this last week, sorry for the late start rob, and dam are we impressed. Seriously.

Within 2 applications. Using 1.5-2ml which is 127.5-170mgs a day. We already could feel changes. No lie it kicked in fast. Been out of the gym for quite a while this past year and it had been a month since I went and I want even super carbed up and the endurance and strength was impressive. Did quite the workout and fullness improved.

Did seated dumbbell curls. 30lbs. 6-11 reps and 3-4 sets. I don't count sets, or reps. I just do an excercise until I feel I'm done. Just do my lifts til failure. I also do a bit of negatives and even hold a lift mid way and flex and squeeze and find that this is great at doing the damage needed to gain size and you never have to lift heavy which means less injury. Been lifting for the last 8 years more often than not and have learned my body quite well. I've only ever had 1 injury and I attribute it to never lifting very heavy but I've always been able to put on size and doing the negatives and hiking lifts mid way is what I attribute my muscle definition to. What did Arnold and Columbo say made them so defined? Their posing. It's an isometric form of a workout and that absolutely makes you a bit more defined. They were infinitely better conditioned/ defined than most of today's pros. Another thing interesting about me is that I don't eat much protein. Don't need to. All I have to do is eat 3-400grams of carbs the day bfor each workout for that stored glycogen...and I get gnsry pumps and put on size like a mofo. Pretty much just carbs, a green smoothie and some fats. Obviously i get protein in my diet but it's not a focus and has never needed to be.

Also did reverse w bar curls for biceps/ forearms. Just 30lbs. At the end of the workout.

Did seated hammer curls. 25lbs. Also do them standing at the end to get some extra umph out of em and do the thing where you lift the dumbbell a cross your chest to your opposite shoulder....if that makes sense.

Seated barbell shoulder press. Started at like 90 lbs and went down each time until it was just the bar.

And then ended with seated W bar curls at 60lbs....I use the machine intsead of the W bench and then will alternate Doug each arm individualy and do that at about 40lbs.

Here's my current stack that I've been on for a while. Also another reason I know it was Icon-11 is just that. It was the only thing that got added to my stack.

My stack is 160mgs/wk Pfizer test...I'm on TRT. 300mgs of R-Andro. And that's it! It's my gyno killing stack. Twerks quite well. So now I just added the 11-Keto.

Preworkout is all from raw dynamix. I buy their stuff in bulk.

1 gram Agmatine
    3 gram Creatine HCL
    2-3 grams Beta Alanine
    150 or so caffeine anhydrous from lift mode.

And that's it! It does everything you need and is cheap as hell to to do it this way. One thing I need to add is Citrulline but this is a great cheap effective stack.

So! Rob wanted a real log and here it is!

Will be posting more such as diet, pics and Jesse will be posting soon. Will be off the gym u til Tuesday but look for updates. Thanks for reading my novel

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very detailed start to an interesting looking log. I will follow with a desire to test product on my next run.
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NICE! Thanks Nate and Jesse
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any updates?
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What has happened to this log? Are u guys ok?
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ireland View Post
    What has happened to this log? Are u guys ok?
    x2
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 bowskie69's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such quality information in that introduction op. I hope all is well with y'all. We sure would like to know how Icon 11 has treated you. Myself especially, it's one of my very favorite stacking compounds. Actually it's a must for me much like a test base and I incorporate it into every cycle now.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys this is my first post. Never really got to try the ICON-11 cuz mr nate3993 decided he liked so much! I'm debating on trying a srm from Genetix called alphax. Has anyone heard of it or have any reviews/recommendations?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does Nate have to do with you? You have one post here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do believe Jesse to be Nates better half
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com